North Coast Weather

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
wife says its cold today

she's Dominican, right?, ha ha, they are always cold from november til end february, get used to it, lol.

I hope you guys get your weather bettering throughout the day to get some christmas Sun.
here on the Eastshores we are fine today, it is just a bit windy, but not chilly cool windy, the Sun is out since early morning and no rain in near vicinity, not too hot, no humidity, not cold and almost cloudfree, perfect for the christmas days.
the Ocean came down significantly here since yesterday, the passages over the Reefs are rough but they are open again, not blocked anymore by the high Surf.

Merry Christmas

Mike

mbgmike

Jan 17, 2012
she's Dominican, right?, ha ha, they are always cold from november til end february, get used to it, lol.

I hope you guys get your weather bettering throughout the day to get some christmas Sun.
here on the Eastshores we are fine today, it is just a bit windy, but not chilly cool windy, the Sun is out since early morning and no rain in near vicinity, not too hot, no humidity, not cold and almost cloudfree, perfect for the christmas days.
the Ocean came down significantly here since yesterday, the passages over the Reefs are rough but they are open again, not blocked anymore by the high Surf.

Merry Christmas

Mike

Yes Dominican
i just think its funny. we take cold showers most of the year and thats ok. I hate them but when its in the 60's she is FRIO. jajajaja and i am fine. She is out shopping today for a coat and hat