not all that glitters is gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

twillis

Jun 22, 2009
she was just trying to lighten the situation for herself I think. I don't think she meant anything more by it then that. It wasn't deeper than what it was ... a silly joke.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
oh - I got the wrong impression , apologies - the typed word is different to the spoken word as I know only too well lol

It sounded as though she was exaggerating the story for comic effect

onesweetone

Jun 26, 2006
Where are you Vintage?

Vintage, I want to thank you for sharing your story with everyone. It takes a brave, strong, and determined person to post what happens when the marriage goes wrong. I hope you find strength and kind words from friends and family members that know and love you regardless of the outcome of your marriage. I wish your thread had not been hijacked by self proclaimed experts on love and relationships, swinging a hammer at your head and calling it tough love (Thandie). I hear that when you are down some people just like to kick you to make you feel even worst because it makes them feel better. Vintage keep your head up high, keep sharing your story and don't listen to the negative bs from know it all's (Thandie). And no need to keep hijacking her post (Thandie) start your on bs somewhere else!!!!

simpson Homer

Bronze
Nov 14, 2003
This is going nowhere. this person heard her advice already, good and bad
is up to her to take and listen.

If she loves the guy in one corner of her heart, there are always counseler for both!!!

If she doesnt want him, she can take a brake for a while move on to a new page in her life. There has to be a lot of question on her head but its life and destiny that have the answer. Best thing for the 2 of them is to deal with the issue like 2 grown people however make the best for both.

ya ya ya blah blah blah blah blah

I just hope they get back together and keep for themself the private life. s**** happens in life no?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.