Not so happy story

Status
Not open for further replies.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Indeed!

I think he's using the Tough Love approach to helping "the victim" here.

And he's basically saying:
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
- Elinor Roosevelt
Margaret, don't waste your time.

Anybody with half a brain would read my post and understand what I was trying to say/do.

Just look at her posts and I promise you that you WILL also wonder how in hell can someone live her life with only one functioning brain cell!!. Hahahaha.

Lost case!.

I wonder why people like to see things BLACK AND WHITE and nothing in between!. It's like they have never been out in the REAL WORLD. Shameful!.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004

Anybody with half a brain would read my post and understand what I was trying to say/do.

Just look at her posts and I promise you that you WILL also wonder how in hell can someone live her life with only one functioning brain cell!!. Hahahaha.

Lost case!.

I wonder why people like to see things BLACK AND WHITE and nothing in between!. It's like they have never been out in the REAL WORLD. Shameful!.

You're absolutely right, Miguel. Why some of these women are looking to the DR for mates and finding themselves with nothing but a piece of trash is beyond all sense. And on top of that they insist on taking them back home. It's not that difficult for a woman to hook up here in the west, so why put yourself through the drama? The latin love ain't all that, babe, believe me.

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
DR1 as therapy

Perhaps it is? Gosh I dunno, wooooaaaaaaaa is something you say when you almost step in poo poo or the cowboy says to his horsey. Woaaaaaa that was close, I almost stepped in that there dog doo or woaaaaaaa horsey giddie up. But the "F" word???? Somebody please let me known if you could figure that one out.

Woaaaaaaa dag nab it now I got to go clean off my shoe.

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Dirty mind I guess

I would like to ask you one simple question please. How the heck did you get the "F" word out of woaaaaaaaaa????

*SIGH*

Well.. um....er... It was your post Scotty and it was edited by AnnaC so I tried to substitute different words what she might change.

You see every reader interprets things the way they want, sees and hears things ... and you had a Scottish accent when you said it and you were drinking rum by a pool smoking a Presidente with your laptop. :classic:

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Sign me up!

Perhaps it is? Gosh I dunno, wooooaaaaaaaa is something you say when you almost step in poo poo or the cowboy says to his horsey. Woaaaaaa that was close, I almost stepped in that there dog doo or woaaaaaaa horsey giddie up. But the "F" word???? Somebody please let me known if you could figure that one out.

Woaaaaaaa dag nab it now I got to go clean off my shoe.

Therapy... would it be all-inclusive with excursions to the university?

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Right and wrong

Well.. um....er... It was your post Scotty and it was edited by AnnaC so I tried to substitute different words what she might change.

You see every reader interprets things the way they want, sees and hears things ... and you had a Scottish accent when you said it and you were drinking rum by a pool smoking a Presidente with your laptop. :classic:

You were right and you were wrong. I got two names mixed up and good ole Anna corrected for me. The woaaaaaaa word is an original though.

Hmmmm, I didn't know you could smoke a Presidente. I might have to try that. Scottish? Nope..... wrong kilts, wrong plaid, wrong clan...oh noooooooooo. Where am I? County Cork......?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
You know what happenes when you assume right? :classic:

Posters can't edit the title in a post so I did .;)

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Cigars?

You were right and you were wrong. I got two names mixed up and good ole Anna corrected for me. The woaaaaaaa word is an original though.

Hmmmm, I didn't know you could smoke a Presidente. I might have to try that. Scottish? Nope..... wrong kilts, wrong plaid, wrong clan...oh noooooooooo. Where am I? County Cork......?

Aren't they cigars? :confused:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
. and you had a Scottish accent when you said it and you were drinking rum by a pool smoking a Presidente with your laptop. :classic:

OMG so how many times did you say you've been to the DR? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OMG I'm going to fall off my chair.:laugh: :laugh:

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Ah yeah

Therapy... would it be all-inclusive with excursions to the university?

The univeristies are just a little bit past the animation team. You got to get past those buggers first and if you do then you are home free.

I mentioned universities as an example of where someone could find a decent Dominican and not some chopo sankie lover. Perhaps you didn't get that one either.

Anna, help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
<Sigh>

The univeristies are just a little bit past the animation team. You got to get past those buggers first and if you do then you are home free.

I mentioned universities as an example of where someone could find a decent Dominican and not some chopo sankie lover. Perhaps you didn't get that one either.

Anna, help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well maybe a Presidente is a beer, but I bought 2 boxes of cigars with that brand name at the airport to bring back to some of my friends.

I totally got that one about the universities, but thanks for assuming I didn't! :rolleyes:

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
Get a life!

Lost case!.

Miguel,

I can't get through your posts 'cause you go on and on about the same $hit, blah blah blah. Honestly, why don't you just write a novel and try to sell it if you think you're so insightful. If you combined all your lengthy boring threads, I'm sure you could sell it to some so called single brain celled idiot. I for one would not be lining up for an autographed copy.

I have a great life, and in the REAL WORLD too!

Now get off my back!

danceaway

Jun 22, 2006
If only that would be true for everyone. I on the other hand was taken so badly. He is here in Canada now, with an abuse record. I had to sell the house (which was bought with my money) but he will not realese it back to me. So I go to court. Not only did he ruin my life, he's taken everything I have. A Sanky? in every sense of the word. Is he the only one? NO he teaches his friends to do the same thing. I have made it my mission to stop them from coming to my country, using us, abusing us, then living the good life because of us. I will stop at nothing. My life is over because of Manuel.

Where is the original story that goes with this post, it seems that something is missing. I dont get the whole picture. Pleaase point me in the right direction. Thanks Danceaway

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Not ready yet!

Miguel,

I can't get through your posts 'cause you go on and on about the same $hit, blah blah blah. Honestly, why don't you just write a novel and try to sell it if you think you're so insightful. If you combined all your lengthy boring threads, I'm sure you could sell it to some so called single brain celled idiot. I for one would not be lining up for an autographed copy.

I have a great life, and in the REAL WORLD too!

Now get off my back!
Boo hooo, cry me a river.

This is an adult "playground", if can NOT play with the "BIG BOYS", go run to mommy and don't participate.

Now, if you DO participate, make sure that if you "bring it" first, that you are able to "take it" also.

I just got up with a smile on my face after a night of fun with friends, therefore, and as you, I have only one functioning brain cell so I will go and get a cup of coffee.

Have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.