Observations after 4 trips to the DR in 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I know many Dominican women, even though I'm only married to one. I know many that are not deceitful. I'm sorry that you have had the misfortune to only meet the deceitful ones.

I agree with you 100% Bob, my husband's 4 brothers are married to some of the best women anywhere. All Dominicanas born and bred.

That's not to say there aren't a LOT of bad apples/deceitful ones, but to classify them all that way is absolutely ridiculous.

alone

Jan 1, 2013
I know many Dominican women, even though I'm only married to one. I know many that are not deceitful. I'm sorry that you have had the misfortune to only meet the deceitful ones.

You are entitled to think so. You must be missing the signs.
After 14 years, I do not think you can distinguish them anymore.
You have been trained to ignore them.

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
I always find it amusing when discussions about Dominican females inevitably turn to "the high class Dominican chica that could buy and sell you".
This discussion is only relative if you pursue this type of female (which exist around the world), which most men typically avoid for obvious reasons related to "high maintenance".
Most men are not looking for or interested in or will even encounter this type of female. Basically there is a general mutual disinterest between parties.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I always find it amusing when discussions about Dominican females inevitably turn to "the high class Dominican chica that could buy and sell you".
This discussion is only relative if you pursue this type of female (which exist around the world), which most men typically avoid for obvious reasons related to "high maintenance".
Most men are not looking for or interested in or will even encounter this type of female. Basically there is a general mutual disinterest between parties.

it inevitably ends there, because some guy is inevitably going to introduce the notion that Dominican women all want gringo for his money. secondly, women of all social strata are high maintenance. i am sure that women feel the same way about men, since maintenance means different things to different people.

Aug 6, 2006
Xavier, you are so right when you say Dominicanas are horrible at lying. pathetic, really! they have been using the same old lies forever, and never try to invent new ones. it is all so transparent.
========================================================================
I was thinking about Magali, le Reina del Bar Las Terrazas in Las Terrenas. The year was 1992. I met Magali sitting around the dancefloor in said institution of cerveza, gaiety and deafening merengue. She was 23, she said, and had a ni?o who lived with her mam? on a finca outside Macoris. She was short, canela clara and had the cutest smile. What was not to love? We took a motoconcho and then a hike to the cascada de Limon, we visited Montecristi and Rio San Juan and had a lovely time. One day, I was feeling good and gave her $200 pesos, which was a lot more than than it is now. We went to the hotel and she went down to the colmado for some cheese, bread and refrescos. No less than $16.00 US. We were in Rio San Juan, and went to the beach, then to the Laguna Gri-gri, and about six hours later we went to a cheap restaurant. When I went to pay the bill, they could not change the smallest billI had, a $500 peso billete, so I asked her for some of the money back. "Se acab?" she said. " What do you mean? I said, you have to have enough to pay the bill, I will pay you back when I get this changed, I said. She started to enumerate "los refrescos, el queso, el pan, el queso, los refrescos", and she got a sudden urge to smoke and opened her purse,and a $100 peso bill was right there, stuffed in a cigarrero with her Bic. "Mira eso, I said. Imag?nate."

"Ay, se me olvid?!", exclamed Magali, la muy mentirosa.

And that and her constant staring at a German-Spanish dictionary sort of told me that perhaps she was a mentirosa (liar) and not a very good one. I can't help but wonder if she found the Gunter, Wolfgang or Dieter de sus sue?os. But I can't say that I feel anything but a mixture of disappointment and relief after all these years.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
my buddy from Hackensack met this cutie from Los Alcarrizo, with whom he was smitten. two days into the courtship, she presented him with a doctor's prescription, telling him that she needed the money immediately, because her mother was "grave". it was not Fort Knox money, but he asked me what he should do.

very simple, i replied. check the date on the prescription. it was two years old. she wasn't smart enough to get something current.

it's a numbers game. if she tries it 10 times, she might get two suckers.

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
The thing that is sad about the internet is that is full of trolls who hide behind their keyboards, making a joke out of other's peoples experience. REAL MEN don't do that; good men don't need to....

Actually no. You got five pages of advice. You dont want to hear it. Now we are having a laugh. Do you think you are the first guy to post about his love troubles here tough guy?

CCCCCCC is seventy years old. Im right here in NY if you want to talk that tough shtt in real life.

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
my buddy from Hackensack met this cutie from Los Alcarrizo, with whom he was smitten. two days into the courtship, she presented him with a doctor's prescription, telling him that she needed the money immediately, because her mother was "grave". it was not Fort Knox money, but he asked me what he should do.

very simple, i replied. check the date on the prescription. it was two years old. she wasn't smart enough to get something current.

it's a numbers game. if she tries it 10 times, she might get two suckers.

The smartest man on the Internet comes through again!!!!

mainegal

May 22, 2012
Honestly what's with all the bickering on here? There's a couple of you that can't seem to be on here without making personal attacks on each other, it's childish.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
You are entitled to think so. You must be missing the signs.
After 14 years, I do not think you can distinguish them anymore.
You have been trained to ignore them.
LOL.
Must be tough having to go through life with one hand your wallet and your eyes darting back and forth on the look-out for deceitful females. I've had girlfriends since I was 12-13 years old, from many cultures. Dominicans are no more deceitful than any other ethnicity. Eastern European women have terrible reputations for being deceitful, same with Russian women. I grew up around a lot of Orientals. According to Oriental guys, oriental women invented and refined deceit.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Honestly what's with all the bickering on here? There's a couple of you that can't seem to be on here without making personal attacks on each other, it's childish.

when you are a child, you do childish things. mainly to get attention.

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010

You need to have sex with another human being......

I think you would feel better!!

Happy new year!!

alone

Jan 1, 2013
LOL.
Must be tough having to go through life with one hand your wallet and your eyes darting back and forth on the look-out for deceitful females. I've had girlfriends since I was 12-13 years old, from many cultures. Dominicans are no more deceitful than any other ethnicity. Eastern European women have terrible reputations for being deceitful, same with Russian women. I grew up around a lot of Orientals. According to Oriental guys, oriental women invented and refined deceit.

LOL....It's not the way you think.....It's lots of fun....
You give each enough time to play out her game and then you end it when you get tired.
Sometimes, they cut you off because they know you are fully aware of what's going on.
It's called the game of life....

ksanrio

Aug 21, 2013
Actually no. You got five pages of advice. You dont want to hear it. Now we are having a laugh. Do you think you are the first guy to post about his love troubles here tough guy?

CCCCCCC is seventy years old. Im right here in NY if you want to talk that tough shtt in real life.

Oh your one of those NY boys LOL. Please...Please, and please spare me think I am gonna sweat you. I know 100 guys like you and I am not impressed and never will be, anyone one can talk **** on the internet but face to face is something different. The Problem with CC is that he is blatantly disrespectful. That's not cool anyway you count it. If I am going to be straight with someone I don't do it in a abusive, mean manner, I will come to them with respect and air my concerns. Oh Im in California, come over here and give me a great big kiss you partner!

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
LOL....It's not the way you think.....It's lots of fun....
You give each enough time to play out her game and then you end it when you get tired.
Sometimes, they cut you off because they know you are fully aware of what's going on.
It's called the game of life....

I was tired of those kind of games by the time I was in my early twenties. Life's too short for that crap.

ksanrio

Aug 21, 2013
Ksarino,

Hey man, i love your honesty. I also love your sincerity in your posts. But you shouldn't take everyone here too serious. A lot of people here are just being funny. I love funny, you should too--the comment about the doing nails at a hair salon and comparing it to a profession of a Dominican engineer cracked me up. I have some Dominican cousins who are engineers at various hair salons on 231st & White Plains road in the Bronx.

But look, that's not what i wanted to talk to you about. i want to talk to you about "Crazy,"

The world is not getting any "Saner" out there. You got to come to terms with "Crazy"--make it your best friend, and make it work for you. Crazy is good, but only if you know how to control it. I'll use my taste in women as an example:

I only date crazy girls. Always have. I also date big girls, but that's another story. I love crazy girls for several reasons. First, they're usually fantastic in bed. In bed, crazy women are like, well...how should i put it...fuc^king Crazy! They bite, they scratch, they scream out, they call out different people's names, and sometimes they sound like an alley cat making love...and that's if you stick it in the right hole.

I love crazy because "Normal" bores me to death. Normal girls are too relaxed, too complacent, too didactic. I hate normal. i hate normal almost as much as i hate boring. Anyone can get a heaping dose of boring in the bedroom. Give me something that swings from the chandeliers, someone who does gymnastics in bed, someone willing to try everything kinky out before lunchtime...but i especially like someone willing to do all of these things "sober." I don't want someone who needs to be on some chemical to be crazy. I want someone naturally crazy.

The strange thing is how i came about understanding Crazy. I mean, like everyone, i recognized Crazy when i saw it. I certainly recognized it when it was standing in front of me, kissing me, and biting my tongue and taking a chunk out of it...but there are so many different levels of Crazy. Personally, i like the "sleeper" type crazy...you know the one...where they look and act normal, but when the door is closed they go completely stark wild Crazy--tearing your clothes off, tearing their clothes off, climbing the walls and doing back flips across the room. But, like i said, i don't like "drug" crazy or "alcohol" crazy. I hate that type of crazy. If you need chemicals in you to be crazy, I am not interested. If you can't be fun and entertaining without chemicals inside you, i am not interested. But if you are naturally wild, completely mad, and open to experimentation while you're completely stark sober--i'm interested. I am very interested. Because, to me, that means you are comfortable with your craziness. You've come to terms with it. You've made a pact with your craziness. But more then this...you understand your craziness. I can get behind that. I can support that.

I hate boring. the world is already filled with enough boring people as it is. I like people willing to get off their asses and experiment, try new things, risk their reputation, risk being labeled deranged, mad, spontaneous, and insane. I love people who are unique and interesting.

I once had sex with a Jehovah Witness who stopped by my house with her family. I didn't have sex with her right there. No, she came back later and we had sex everywhere. She was crazy..the good, fun kind of crazy.

I've dated a lot. A whole lot. If i had to take a guess, I suppose i've been with around between 1500 to 2000 women...not including farm animals. That's no joke: 12 years on ships, 34 years in bars and restaurants around the world. Math doesn't lie. If i sit down and do the math, it adds up. But that's not remotely important, nor is it bragging...it's simply how it is in the service industry when you are single, young, and a little "crazy." I've worked on a lot of cruise ships...now you want to talk about wild sex, crazy sex....one day i will tell you about cruise ship life. No, better yet, i'll write a book about it.

Anyway, i say stick with your girl. Embrace her craziness, make it work for you. The last thing you want in this world is to be with a 'Normal" girl. Normal is boring, its redundant, its complacent, and it's fuc^king demoralizing. What you want is someone who swings from the chandeliers and screams out your name--or someone elses--and making primitive screeching noises and sounds like two cats making love in a dark alley while wild dogs stand behind chain-linked fences driving themselves into a frenzy trying to get at them.

I know Crazy. You should too.

Frank

Your awsome thanks for sharing!

ksanrio

Aug 21, 2013
Disclaimer, I love New Yorkers, got some good friends that are professional bodybuilders there and even went to graduate school with a couple. Awesome, colorful people that don't pull punches. A matter of fact I like most people as long as they are reasonable respectful.

Sorry if I am letting some of these jerk off's get under my skin...Maybe some of you were right, I shouldnt' of shared type of info here.....I will know better next time....But thanks for all your thoughtful inputs....

Status
Not open for further replies.