open her eyes

duhtree

Jun 2, 2003
nothinxs, if you really want proof why don't you, danceaway, or you and danceaway have sex with him? And I'll bet pennies to pounds your friend will still be in denial. Don't think it's a bad thing you would be doing if you are truly worried about your friend the sacrifice is worth it. Duh

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
Be careful about donating money to Dominican children, I know of some scams out there. A guy I met in Sosua said he does this for a living, he created some charity and now people send him money for 'Dominican children.' I wish I would have gotten his name to report him to some authorities but I thought he was B'chitting me at the time. But someone confirmed thats what he does.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Be careful about donating money to Dominican children, I know of some scams out there. A guy I met in Sosua said he does this for a living, he created some charity and now people send him money for 'Dominican children.' I wish I would have gotten his name to report him to some authorities but I thought he was B'chitting me at the time. But someone confirmed thats what he does.
There are MANY people running all kind of scams in the DR while claiming to "help kids".

Now, I think it's a person's duty report individuals who one thinks is a scam artist.

You say that you don't the person's name but you do have the information where in Sosua you met such character. Better yet, even if you do not have his name, you can describe him.

Can you describe him to us just in case with come across a person with his description?. You know, if he Dominican of an ex-pat?, is he young or old?. Just give us something.

Thanks.