"Pay for Play" new documentary on prostitution in the Dominican Rep.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
"Romance tourists"...LOL...euphenism for sex tourist. Why fluff it up?

Female, male, Euro, Norte Americano, black, white, yellow, brown, they're all equal. But I'll bet the male sex tourists out number the females 20:1. Just like male johns elsewhere outnumber female johns by that or more.

"female johns" ??? Really ?? You just made that up, right?

The Women who engage in "romance tourism" are generally referred to as "cougars" and I generally agree that in the Dominican Republic they are outnumbered by their male counterparts to whom you refer as "johns". There are two reasons for this:

. Their male counterparts have a 450 year head start on them in the D.R. and have been arriving by sea and air from scores of faraway lands, returning with tales of Dominican beauty, femininity and attentiveness, passing the tradition down throughout the following generations.

. The hoardes of cougars who scour the Caribbean in search of "romance" are particularly fond of the "big bamboo" which is found in much greater supply on other islands (Bahamas, Jamaica, Barbados, T&T, Martinique, etc.). Dexter St. Jaques appears to have a proverbial "leg up" on Pepi Salazar de Rodriquez in this sizeable trade.

BTW...All Humans everywhere are "equal" regardless of their method of securing income. Those who sell their azzes or pingpongs are no worse than those in business and politics who sell their souls and those who sell out their colleagues.

True conversation from the old neighborhood....

Used car salesman: "Psssst hey Puta come over here for a second, let me talk to you"

Puta: "Who you calling Puta? Puto!"

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
"female johns" ??? Really ?? You just made that up, right?

The Women who engage in "romance tourism" are generally referred to as "cougars" and I generally agree that in the Dominican Republic they are outnumbered by their male counterparts to whom you refer as "johns". There are two reasons for this:

. Their male counterparts have a 450 year head start on them in the D.R. and have been arriving by sea and air from scores of faraway lands, returning with tales of Dominican beauty, femininity and attentiveness, passing the tradition down throughout the following generations.

. The hoardes of cougars who scour the Caribbean in search of "romance" are particularly fond of the "big bamboo" which is found in much greater supply on other islands (Bahamas, Jamaica, Barbados, T&T, Martinique, etc.). Dexter St. Jaques appears to have a proverbial "leg up" on Pepi Salazar de Rodriquez in this sizeable trade.

BTW...All Humans everywhere are "equal" regardless of their method of securing income. Those who sell their azzes or pingpongs are no worse than those in business and politics who sell their souls and those who sell out their colleagues.

True conversation from the old neighborhood....

Used car salesman: "Psssst hey Puta come over here for a second, let me talk to you"

Puta: "Who you calling Puta? Puto!"
When the next Euphemism Olympics are played, I'm gonna wear a Greydread Fan Club" T-Shirt at opening ceremonies...:cheeky:

"Romance Tourisis"...LOL!

I give you credit, grey. You can rationalize anything. If society thought the way you and others do, you'd just come out and say how things are with your head held high instead of creating new and unique ways to legitimize behavior.

Sorry, guy, but the world and 99% of folks vacations don't revolve around finding new p4p sex partners. However, I do understand that in your world it may seem that way...

GinzaGringo

Sep 29, 2010
This guy needs English lessons and Spanish lessons. His English was atrocious. I know middle schoolers who speak better English than this guy.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
When the next Euphemism Olympics are played, I'm gonna wear a Greydread Fan Club" T-Shirt at opening ceremonies...:cheeky:

"Romance Tourisis"...LOL!

I give you credit, grey. You can rationalize anything. If society thought the way you and others do, you'd just come out and say how things are with your head held high instead of creating new and unique ways to legitimize behavior.

Sorry, guy, but the world and 99% of folks vacations don't revolve around finding new p4p sex partners. However, I do understand that in your world it may seem that way...

There you go again...

I didn't make any of this up and where did I say that 99% of vacations "revolve around P4P sex"? Nowhere. You made that up.

Sorry guy but the Real World is a lot different from YOUR WORLD. "Romance Tourism" is the creation of the media, not me and I use it because it's commonly referred to as a major reason for travel by middle aged Women in many print publications which are geared to their demographic where there are many, many articles dedicated to them "getting their groove back".

Tourists travel for a number of reasons:

. Some travel because their spouses and/ or kids nagged them into it and dragged them kicking and screaming or merely quietly capitulating. Let's call them "Henpecked".

. Some travel because they need to remove themselves from the source of their stress and regenerate physically, emotionally and/ or spiritually. Let's call them "R&Rers"

. Some travel to seek medical procedures and/ or medications which are more affordable at their travel destinations. They are commonly referred to as "medical tourists".

There are other various reasons for vacation travel but the 99% number that you chose to work with are comprised of these groups. I have personally vacationed specifically as a member of the first two groups over the years. Completely contrary to your inaccurate insinuation, The only time I have ever had a "vacation revolve around P4P sex" was on 24 - 76 hour passes while deployed for weeks and months at a time in the military, and yes...I acted like it was the last thing I was ever going to get but you have no frame of reference for this so you'll never understand it.

No. In total contradiction to your miserable excuse for an assumption, I now vacation purely for the sake of unwinding. I am a water baby so I generally choose seaside accommodations. I am not married so if in addition to enjoying swimming, fishing, snorkelling and other watersports and enjoying a midday cocktail, which I never get to do when not vacationing I, being a healthy and fully functioning Adult, Heterosexual, Male Human also appreciate to company of the occassional Adult Female Human (Heterosexual or Hetero-Friendly) as difficult as you may find that to understand and I really don't have a need to "rationalize" that to you or anyone else and yeah, my "held is held high" because I'm not breaking the law, I'm not doing anyone harm and...well...when in Rome...

I have no idea how things work in that fantasy life of yours, nor do I give a poop but if you have ever found yourself in the company of the opposite sex...strike that...when a healthy, single, adult heterosexual Man seeks the company of the opposite sex it usually isn't to compare tatoos. I would lose out entirely because I have none. Having understood how the search mechanism works, one must then choose a methodology.

Here's a metaphor for you. Try to think of approaches to members of the opposite sex like golf irons. P4p sex can be related to the sand wedge. I would never use a sand wedge for a fairway shot. They are for popping balls out of bunkers, although they can also be used to get over a tall bush lying directly in front of your shot. Some vacations provide opportunities to meet attractive, normal healthy adult female tourists. I approach them with 8 and 9 irons because they've often times had too much Sun or too much to drink but sometimes it works out. This is also NOT EVER a p4p arrangement. I also date local Women who don't, have never and will never offer p4p sex. This requires something more resembling a 7-iron. You can use it on many different approaches and a few really good golfers I know will go out for a quick 9 holes before work carrying a "shag bag" with only a putter, 7-iron and 3-wood, hitting most of their shots with the 7-iron and often teeing off with it. A 2-iron is for the long game, period. It is a club which I use very infrequently but NEVER on vacation. It would be impractical as most vacations can be summed up as par-3's of less than 300 yards.

Got it?

FORE!

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
This guy needs English lessons and Spanish lessons. His English was atrocious. I know middle schoolers who speak better English than this guy.

This is your "contribution"?

What? Nothing relevant to add? No opinion on the subject of the thread?

...and what are you doing hanging around a bunch of middle schoolers?

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Grown ass women can do whatever they feel they need to do. It's when the girls are clearly underage that I have a problem. Since the beginning of time, women have done whatever it takes to feed their children. If I had no prospects of employment, no education, no family support (financially) would I do it to feed myself? No. To feed my kids? Hell yeah. Only I'd take the 2 that looked the best and put it on 'em like WHOA!! That way, I'd only need those 2 clients cause they'd keep coming back like crackheads.
Also, you guys have to understand that some women just like to get it on. "Big booty Brenda" there in the video did not look like she was lacking any food or housing. She is just straight hoochie.
Unless there are underage girls involved or women that are forced to sell themselves against their will, let it be.

SHALENA

This sounds like good business plan...... not for the weak of body or heart - but a good one.... one that I would like to participate in and one which I think I can help you with.
But it won't be easy !!

First, we'll need some basic training to get you in shape... yoga and pilates for flexibility and a running/roadwork segment for endurance.
I will over see this and encourage you through it. Hands on, if you will - well, hands off really.

During these sessions, we'll develop a trusting, secure and friendly working relationship.

Once you are deemed fit, you will need some basic education.

In your case, you have a head start thanks to your Florence Nightingale background but, nevertheless, you will need to review your nursing textbooks and prepare for an advanced test on the male human anatomy.
Again, I am prepared to offer my services here should the descriptions and illustrations in the text leave any questions unanswered..... ( See relationship comments above )

Then the hard part... the technical training... this is where I can really step forward and step it up.
I have never offered these services 'gratis' before, but having read your gentle and softhearted posts for so long, I feel confident that we will get on well.

This will be the culmination and the blending of all the prior training.... but will be just as arduous... perhaps more so.

Be prepared for long hours, hot days and nights, in close quarters. Personal hygiene may suffer at times but it will all be worth it in the long run.

I offer a lifetime guarantee and total retraining when necessary.

The key to success... what will separate you from the herd.... is creativity.... thinking outside the box if you will.

This abstract part of the training requires in depth discussion and analysis before and after our practice sessions.
Video replays might be beneficial in refining the techniques.

I have every confidence that you can do this, Shalena.... put yourself in my hands and you will have your clients coming back like crackheads.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Then the hard part... the technical training... this is where I can really step forward and step it up.
I have never offered these services 'gratis' before, but having read your gentle and softhearted posts for so long, I feel confident that we will get on well.

I have every confidence that you can do this, Shalena.... put yourself in my hands and you will have your clients coming back like crackheads.

can't....stop....laughing.....owww my ribs....

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
this sounds like good business plan...... Not for the weak of body or heart - but a good one.... One that i would like to participate in and one which i think i can help you with.
But it won't be easy !!

first, we'll need some basic training to get you in shape... Yoga and pilates for flexibility and a running/roadwork segment for endurance.
I will over see this and encourage you through it. Hands on, if you will - well, hands off really.

During these sessions, we'll develop a trusting, secure and friendly working relationship.

Once you are deemed fit, you will need some basic education.

In your case, you have a head start thanks to your florence nightingale background but, nevertheless, you will need to review your nursing textbooks and prepare for an advanced test on the male human anatomy.
Again, i am prepared to offer my services here should the descriptions and illustrations in the text leave any questions unanswered..... ( see relationship comments above )

then the hard part... The technical training... This is where i can really step forward and step it up.
I have never offered these services 'gratis' before, but having read your gentle and softhearted posts for so long, i feel confident that we will get on well.

This will be the culmination and the blending of all the prior training.... But will be just as arduous... Perhaps more so.

Be prepared for long hours, hot days and nights, in close quarters. Personal hygiene may suffer at times but it will all be worth it in the long run.

i offer a lifetime guarantee and total retraining when necessary.

the key to success... What will separate you from the herd.... Is creativity.... Thinking outside the box if you will.

This abstract part of the training requires in depth discussion and analysis before and after our practice sessions.
Video replays might be beneficial in refining the techniques.

I have every confidence that you can do this, shalena.... Put yourself in my hands and you will have your clients coming back like crackheads.

hilarious :) :)

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I have to give credit where credit is due for outstanding performance. All in one thread:

DR1Award-medals.jpg

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Ahhh! Kind sir... thank you for the CB Olympic Award - Greydread Version....

I have long dreamed of this... lost sleep, wet the bed (maybe not in that order)... but now its mine.

I look forward to being considered for the Yakky Yanadu version of this award....... Why you ask ??

Because this program I have outlined is totally sustainable.... totally organic....

It involves NO external apparati... no mechanised parts or machinery...

A totally NATURAL experience..... which regenerates itself - exponentially - when executed properly.

Former students rave about it.....

Side Effects include....
wet dreams, divorces, hallucinations and occassionally nymphomania can raise its ugly head.

Not for weak of character...... control is the essence !!
Contain yourself when nobody else can.

Videos will be posted if my offer is accepted by the applicant.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Ahhh! Kind sir... thank you for the CB Olympic Award - Greydread Version....

I have long dreamed of this... lost sleep, wet the bed (maybe not in that order)... but now its mine.

I look forward to being considered for the Yakky Yanadu version of this award....... Why you ask ??

Because this program I have outlined is totally sustainable.... totally organic....

It involves NO external apparati... no mechanised parts or machinery...

A totally NATURAL experience..... which regenerates itself - exponentially - when executed properly.

Former students rave about it.....

Side Effects include....
wet dreams, divorces, hallucinations and occassionally nymphomania can raise its ugly head.

Not for weak of character...... control is the essence !!
Contain yourself when nobody else can.

Videos will be posted if my offer is accepted by the applicant.

LMAO :)

Hilarious again :)

Almost had me convinced, tempted to apply ;)

Any refund policy, trial period of sort ?

You Do deserve that Award !!!!

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
LMAO :)

Hilarious again :)

Almost had me convinced, tempted to apply ;) Any refund policy, trial period of sort ?

You Do deserve that Award !!!!

Trial period ??

Thats what I live on !!

Please, " Come into my parlor, said the spider to the fly."

I just got all that when I was washing the car.... must have been the showering water that did me in..

Remember, I was runnerup in the wet boxer short contest in college.....

Imagine me standing with all those basketball players... they patted me on the head

They were dribbling...... I wasn't

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Well, Mr. Webster, I might take you up on your offer but don't feel that I am in need of much "training". I will, however, need tight security as just like any drug I am powerful and some men may lose common sense in an effort to get close to me. Also, much like crack, I give them such a high the first time and then dose it out afterwards which is the key to return business as they continually come back to try and achieve the first high.
I am skeptical of your plan as you may become an addict also. As Rick James once said "Cocaine is a helluva drug!"

SHALENA

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Well, Mr. Webster, I might take you up on your offer but don't feel that I am in need of much "training". I will, however, need tight security as just like any drug I am powerful and some men may lose common sense in an effort to get close to me. Also, much like crack, I give them such a high the first time and then dose it out afterwards which is the key to return business as they continually come back to try and achieve the first high.
I am skeptical of your plan as you may become an addict also. As Rick James once said "Cocaine is a helluva drug!"

SHALENA

Delighted to hear you are 'considering'... take your time

Training... none required?.... I will need to evaluate the situation before coming to a definitive conclusion

Security.... yes, I have been known to wear a mask as part of the training... and will do so at your request.
You'll never know who I am....... If I can get Tonto to keep his mouth shut!!!
He always hollers something inappropriate at an inappropriate time..... his days are numbered.

As for getting addicted.... Miss Shalena... I promise.. its just a job for me.... I always go home at night
However, as part of the subscription, you get Valentine's Day cards for life

As for leaving, you may need to lead me to the door to get out..... the mask and everything... can be confusing.

GinzaGringo

Sep 29, 2010
This is your "contribution"?

What? Nothing relevant to add? No opinion on the subject of the thread?

...and what are you doing hanging around a bunch of middle schoolers?

Take it easy, man, my contribution is that the host of the video is stupid. Wasn't that one of the subjects of the thread?

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Take it easy, man, my contribution is that the host of the video is stupid. Wasn't that one of the subjects of the thread?

No offense but there are like thrty "that guy is dumb posts" and we kind of (d?)evolved into the actual subject matter of his dicumentary. I'd be interested in hearing you wiegh in at that level. The "middle schoolers" crack was just me being a dick. Sorry.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I finally watched the whole thing. There's 42 mins of my life I'll never get back.

Wonder if Jamel has ever been laid? How many times did he say crazy? It's like he never heard of prostitution in his life. He was so impressed with the young girls looking at him even though the guy told him they are just looking at him as if he's a 100 dollar bill.
That's a very nice place that one girl had. I guess they don't all spend money on nails and salons.