Perturbed Prostitute Pummels Potential Playmate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I got "LAID: in China, Japan,Thailand,Vietnam,Malasysia, the Philipines,France, Germany,and even the "Heights", and I didn't need to speak the "Lingo" to do so!!!
"Sosua" should be any different???????????????
"MONEY", TALKS, and it's "Multilengual"!
I'm an "International Lover", I got "Russian Hands",..."Roman Fingers", and I use the "French Tongue", and "Go Greek" whenever I get the opportunity!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i pliz you. why do people go to egypt or greece? to fry in the sun, mostly, especially at this time of the year. and for americans DR or mexico are just like greece or egypt to europeans: close, cheap and cheerful.
besides, who give a f**k that in USA spanish is spoken everywhere? most americans (or english native speakers in general) do not have much of a need to learn a different language. it is also not an important part of schooling and private courses can be expensive. a turista coming on holiday does not need to speak a word of whatever language locals speak.

whether the dude came to DR for putas is another matter. language stills are not needed to get your c**k sucked.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
i pliz you. why do people go to egypt or greece? to fry in the sun, mostly, especially at this time of the year. and for americans DR or mexico are just like greece or egypt to europeans: close, cheap and cheerful.
besides, who give a f**k that in USA spanish is spoken everywhere? most americans (or english native speakers in general) do not have much of a need to learn a different language. it is also not an important part of schooling and private courses can be expensive. a turista coming on holiday does not need to speak a word of whatever language locals speak.

whether the dude came to DR for putas is another matter. language stills are not needed to get your c**k sucked.

DV8 Why do you not like America LOL!!! If you ask anybody from other planets and they will say America is the capital of earth.

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
DV8 Why do you not like America LOL!!! If you ask anybody from other planets and they will say America is the capital of earth.

lol nevermind, you said if you ask somebody from another planet.. i agree, if you someone is that far out he might actually believe America is the capital of earth.

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
A person who speaks two languages: bilingual

One who speaks three languages: trilingual or multi-lingual

Question: What do you call a person who speaks one language?

Answer: American

Noballs

May 27, 2012
I think we should arrange a fight between Hobo traveler ( the dude that got ass whooping in Luperon) and this dude.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009

Maybe the Martians are crazy about it. I used to live in the US, and I was happy to leave it. As a European, mind you.

Although I suspect you think Europe is a different planet.

I have traveled the world, unlike you, and I always tried to speak a couple of words in the native tongue. Nothing much. Just... hello, good morning, goodbye, no, yes, thank you, etc... And I have been in countries where I did not manage even that, although I am good at languages.

I speak 5, how many do you?

Not defending the guy in the video, but why should he speak Spanish as a tourist? How is your French, Dutch, German, or Chinese? After all, 15% of the population speaks Chinese.

Sorry pall, but get of your high horse.

BelgianK

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006

ha ha ha, no it is not like this. see myself, a polak. there are 40 millions of us back home and prolly another 20 millions of cleaners and builders in america and england. so not that many native polish speakers in comparison to how many people on this planet speak english as their first language.
then in primary school in poland you start learning foreign language, then in high school you need to take an exam in a chosen foreign language in order to graduate. many universities require (depending on a subject of studies) that a person knows up to four different languages before they graduate.

in comparison in america or england people one, do not really need to learn a different language and two, schools do not press on students to learn a foreign language. i know many americans who live in DR and their spanish is kinda poor. i also know several polaks and we all espeak not only espany but most often minimum two more langauges. not that we are so smart, mind you. we are just forced to learn by circumstances and we learn fast.

admittedly i also knew polaks in the UK who could not say much more that "f**k". maybe that's all you really need to get by! ;)

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
A different way of thinking:

So your comparing a man in Sosua Dominican Republic to people that travel to Egypt, Greece and China? I can think of 2,000,000 reasons why a person would visit these places and 3 reasons why he would visit Sosua.

So that in and of itself would mean that he would learn Spanish.

Second this man is from the USA where Spanish is spoken almost everywhere. Most people who visit a country make an EFFORT to learn some of the language.

I lived in the US and did not speak any Spanish before I moved to the DR. There was never any reason for me to speak Spanish in the US. Not once.

Thrid you ask anybody on the planet how to say the number 1 in Spanish and 99.9% of the people will respond UNO!!! Now ask the same people how to say 1 in some of the countries native tongue you listed and watch the "blank stare" you receive.

I suppose you can thank Pizzeria Uno for that.

BTW My holiday is always one place San Jose, CR. I mountain bike there and go on the canopy tours.

At least you don't have to learn Arabic, Greek or Chinese if you go there.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Maybe the Martians are crazy about it. I used to live in the US, and I was happy to leave it. As a European, mind you.

Although I suspect you think Europe is a different planet.

I have traveled the world, unlike you, and I always tried to speak a couple of words in the native tongue. Nothing much. Just... hello, good morning, goodbye, no, yes, thank you, etc... And I have been in countries where I did not manage even that, although I am good at languages.

I speak 5, how many do you?

Not defending the guy in the video, but why should he speak Spanish as a tourist? How is your French, Dutch, German, or Chinese? After all, 15% of the population speaks Chinese.

Sorry pall, but get of your high horse.

BelgianK

I have traveled the world also and it is called the city of Chicago. I can go to Poland, Puerto Rico, Mexico Greece, Italy India, China on the bus and train ALL in the same day.

You see BelgianK I love my city like you love the Dominican Republic, but the difference is I am a Chicagoan you are not Dominican. Mr B I have NO desire to see the world I am very happy living in the midwest and spending time in Puerto Rico and Costa Rica. You and your wife was on a quest for a new life, my life WAS, IS and WILL BE wonderful right here with my mother gave birth to me.

BTW I want you to remember something MR B you are on MY SIDE of the POND, try not to ever forget this. Enjoy your night.

Last edited:

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
I have traveled the world also and it is called the city of Chicago. I can go to Poland, Puerto Rico, Mexico Greece, Italy India, China on the bus and train ALL in the same day.

You see BelgianK I love my city like you love the Dominican Republic, but the difference is I am a Chicagoan you are not Dominican. Mr B I have NO desire to see the world I am very happy living in the midwest and spending time in Puerto Rico and Costa Rica. You and your wife was on a quest for a new life, my life WAS, IS and WILL BE wonderful right here with my mother gave birth to me.

BTW I want you to remember something MR B you are on MY SIDE of the POND, try not to ever forget this. Enjoy your night.

lol.. this place just gets more entertaining by the day.

todobien

Jul 20, 2008
That is the best headline I have read in a long time

Watch out for whack whores in Sosua!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HA1DIvTB9fo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Classic headline...

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006

that is a lie! chicago is a pure polish city, dude, polish! :) ;)

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Head Games

You're trapped inside your head and going in circles.:ermm:

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
You're trapped inside your head and going in circles.:ermm:

I was only showing your buddy the light. Before you bad mouth the USA understand that the Dominican Republic and Dominicans have more in common with the USA then Belgium ever could. Go find me one Dominican newspaper where you can read a article about Belgium on a daily basis, but you can always find something about the USA.

He could have went right next door to Germany Netherlands or France, but he jumped on a plane and headed to the party side of the planet. Everybody knows the party is in North America, South America, Central America, and the Caribbean. You see BelgianK was searching for us, not the other way around. I do not blame BelgianK for heading over to this side of the pond. Europeans heard the loud music coming from the USA, Central America and Caribbean and wanted to find out what was going on and why the party does not stop. Well he found the party and you could not pay him to head back to Europe.

BTW I am not trapped inside my head, rather " I live inside my mind" Later wolfman.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.