Perturbed Prostitute Pummels Potential Playmate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdmlynek

Sep 27, 2012
Haha... an expert!!! But I have to admit we get beaten easily by the Hungarians. We once held a dog-competition in Belgium, and a delegation from Hungary came over, bringing their home made grain and fruit liquor as gifts. Wise move on their part. All of us had incredible headaches the day of the competition, and they were fresh as daisies.

BelgianK

Srsly? We are no comparing our dicks or our worth based on how much alcohol drink the residents of the country where we are from? Really?

Can someone explain to me why the ability to drink large quantities of alcohol is a good thing?

(Full disclosure: yes, the country where I come from does consume more alcohol then Belgians, or Poles, or Hungarian, or whatever was mentioned here. As a matter of fact, according to Wikipedia, it is the country with the highest recorded alcohol consumption per capita in the world. I do NOT view it as somehow being positive.)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
darn, we are joking here, ok? how can you be czech and have no sense of humour? :)

on that note, i would not mind dicks comparison if accompanied with pictures. let me know.

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
DJ Mag

1 and 2 are Dutch

3 out of first 10 are Dutch

Rest are other assorted European's

We don't know how to party?

Grey - you really are missing out on a whole era it seems.. seriously, I invite you to listen to some of the tracks by Armin van Buuren, David Guetta, DJ Tiesto... they are producing very good music and also raking in the big bucks..

Below are some examples of Tiesto's gig's from the USA

Ti?sto to play at the White House in July. Obama shares his passion and welcomes his fan. - wiibart.com
Tiesto Announces Las Vegas Residency | Gotta Dance Dirty
Tiesto Fans Shell Out Big Bucks for Small L.A. Club Gig - Hollywood Reporter

You may not like his music, that is fine of course, but you cannot in all seriousness, maintain we Dutch don't know how to party..

We are about the money too

The World's Highest-Paid DJs - Forbes

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
It's Time To Party

I was only showing your buddy the light. Before you bad mouth the USA understand that the Dominican Republic and Dominicans have more in common with the USA then Belgium ever could. Go find me one Dominican newspaper where you can read a article about Belgium on a daily basis, but you can always find something about the USA.

He could have went right next door to Germany Netherlands or France, but he jumped on a plane and headed to the party side of the planet. Everybody knows the party is in North America, South America, Central America, and the Caribbean. You see BelgianK was searching for us, not the other way around. I do not blame BelgianK for heading over to this side of the pond. Europeans heard the loud music coming from the USA, Central America and Caribbean and wanted to find out what was going on and why the party does not stop. Well he found the party and you could not pay him to head back to Europe.

BTW I am not trapped inside my head, rather " I live inside my mind" Later wolfman.

Let's hope you're never "Out of your mind":nervous::confused:

JMB,
Try Ibiza,Mallorca,Saint Tropez,Monaco, all around the Med.
Iceland,
Berlin which never closes down:lick:, and all the European Capitals.:eek:
The clubs and patrons will show you more real action than the Quakers ever will.:knockedou
And then there is Asia!:chinese:

Loud music alone does not a party make!

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Pie

I am sorry but just have to react here... to put things in perspective

Regarding party-ing... do the words "Monaco-GP", "Marbella", "Ibiza", "Cannes-film festival", "Nice" and "St.Tropez" mean anything to you?

Those are the places the jet-set goes to party... the people that also go to St. Barts and St. Martin... those people don't go to the DR, Las Vegas or to Miami to party.. the DR is a "relatively poor mans" option to retire in the sun, not the pinaccle of having it made.. that would be a big villa at Cap de Antibes..or its American equivalent Nantucket island.

Not to mention the places like "Madrid", "Milan", "Paris", "Barcelona", "Rome", "Florence", "Venice", "Munich", Amsterdam", "London", "Bruxelles"...

Greetings from the European side of the pond :)

Btw to the best of my knowledge Chicago was built by the Polish and Irish immigrants

Well Merengue,
Not only do you make a delicious pie,
But you also know how to party with class!!!:eek:

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
DJ Mag

1 and 2 are Dutch

3 out of first 10 are Dutch

Rest are other assorted European's

We don't know how to party?

Grey - you really are missing out on a whole era it seems.. seriously, I invite you to listen to some of the tracks by Armin van Buuren, David Guetta, DJ Tiesto... they are producing very good music and also raking in the big bucks..

Below are some examples of Tiesto's gig's from the USA

Ti?sto to play at the White House in July. Obama shares his passion and welcomes his fan. - wiibart.com
Tiesto Announces Las Vegas Residency | Gotta Dance Dirty
Tiesto Fans Shell Out Big Bucks for Small L.A. Club Gig - Hollywood Reporter

You may not like his music, that is fine of course, but you cannot in all seriousness, maintain we Dutch don't know how to party..

We are about the money too

The World's Highest-Paid DJs - Forbes

Did I mention that many in Europe commonly mistake "highest paid" for "best"? Don't feel bad, it's a common mistake. Now when I was in MoBay in July for Sumfest....that was a party and there were many, many Europeans there who agreed.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Did I mention that many in Europe commonly mistake "highest paid" for "best"? Don't feel bad, it's a common mistake. Now when I was in MoBay in July for Sumfest....that was a party and there were many, many Europeans there who agreed.

Sure, there are some good parties on this side of the pond. But, they are rare and far between. Unlike Europe... lol

BelgianK

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Yeah

There have been reported cases of blood alcohol content higher than 1.00. In March 2009, a 45-year-old man was admitted to the hospital in Skierniewice, Poland, after being struck by a car. The blood test showed blood alcohol content at 1.23.
In 1995, a man in Wrocław, Poland, had a car accident. At the hospital, his BAC was determined to be 1.48%. Concerned that their equipment was malfunctioning, doctors also performed five separate lab tests, all of which confirmed the man's blood alcohol content. He died a few days later from wounds from the car accident. Police were baffled as to how an individual could attain such a high blood alcohol. Later, police discussions with his brother-in-law revealed that he had "beer bonged" pure grain alcohol allegedly stolen from his place of work, a chemical plant.

In 2012, Oct 26th a man in Poland, Olszewo-Borki had 2.23% - he died in car accident.

noticed a pattern there? :) :p :laugh:

BELVEDERE

A visit to Belweder the "White House" is worth it when not drunk.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
That's Why

Can someone explain to me why the ability to drink large quantities of alcohol is a good thing?

I do NOT view it as somehow being positive.)

I need this ability when with my Russian friends.
There are several bottles of Vodka on the table, black bread and herring.
The positive part is that I did not die!

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Sure, there are some good parties on this side of the pond. But, they are rare and far between. Unlike Europe... lol

BelgianK

Haha!

All you guys have to do is ask when you're on this side of the pond and we'll gladly tell you where the real partying is getting done. It's funny, when I'm hanging out in the Caribbean with Dutch, German, Belgian, French, Italian (I'm not prejudiced, I'd hang out with folks from the UK but I can't understand a word they're saying), etc. European friends we NEVER have this argument. We just enjoy the moment.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Music to my ears

I enjoyed most of the time I've spent in Europe (excluding any of the time spent in England) but to compare any of that with the gateway to the New World where music rides on the breeze and freedom isn't a philosophical concept but a feeling shared by all is ludicrous. WTF is a "constitutional monarchy" anyway? What an oxymoron.

Trust me. The same folks who fly into Cannes also fly into Sundance and the same folks who travel to Montreaux to participate in great music also participate in Monterray and Montreal and the same folks who ski the Alps ski the Rockies and Sierra Nevadas.

You don't get around much, do you?

Greybeard/greydread
You are wise and handsome beyond your years!
Let's mention the Burning Man Event as a cultural alternative.
I love road trips in the US with incredible scenery and traveling the world.
It's all good!!!

Now since you're debating US vs. Brit music here are some classics for tour listening pleasure.
US: Tiny Tim- Tiptoe Through The Tulips
GB: Ian Dury- Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick (which said the prostitute before all hell broke loose)
Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells

Listen to refresh your memory.......Enjoy:classic:

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Haha!

All you guys have to do is ask when you're on this side of the pond and we'll gladly tell you where the real partying is getting done. It's funny, when I'm hanging out in the Caribbean with Dutch, German, Belgian, French, Italian (I'm not prejudiced, I'd hang out with folks from the UK but I can't understand a word they're saying), etc. European friends we NEVER have this argument. We just enjoy the moment.

Now, that is the right attitude to party....

PS... those Brits are hard to understand, especially after a couple of beers... lol

BelgianK

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Greybeard/greydread
You are wise and handsome beyond your years!
Let's mention the Burning Man Event as a cultural alternative.
I love road trips in the US with incredible scenery and traveling the world.
It's all good!!!

Now since you're debating US vs. Brit music here are some classics for tour listening pleasure.
US: Tiny Tim- Tiptoe Through The Tulips
GB: Ian Dury- Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick (which said the prostitute before all hell broke loose)
Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells

Listen to refresh your memory.......Enjoy:classic:

Tiny Tim...BWAAAHAHAHAA!

Here's an Englishman who can entertain:

[video=youtube;50kuj8WuKrw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50kuj8WuKrw&feature=related[/video]

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Good One! I listened and learned!

..and I have got to give it up for the dubmasters at Rogue State (UK). They could turn Mother Goose rhymes into glass shattering rhythms!

[video=youtube;sZRtyfSARRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZRtyfSARRU[/video]

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Sorry for the thredjack but I can't give enough prop's on this....

[video=youtube;avMp87tKFaM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avMp87tKFaM&feature=related[/video]

...besides, who cares about some old dude getting beat down by a Puta? He probably did something to deserve it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.