Plastic Surgery in Dominican Repulic

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
unnecessary procedures

.......and all this self mutilation for the sake of appearances...

women!!

SAVE THAT MONEY....

beauty and health radiate from the inside out.

DO NOT GO UNDER THAT KNIFE for the sake of appearance

not here, not there. not anywhere

I'm with you 1,000%

I've seen a few "before" and "after" instances of the surgical procedures mentioned during visits there and I have yet to see an "improvement". The cost of these procedures from the perspective of the per capita income there can only be justified where there is a need to correct disfigurement from accident or disease.

"Plastic" surgery for the simple sake of vanity just doesn't make sense to me. I've seen the results (comparatively "good" results) and it didn't change my opinion of the procedure recipients one way or the other.

I just don't get it. There are just too many reasons not to go under the knife. Understanding and accenting one's natural beauty would be so much more rewarding. Even "baby damage" can be overcome with proper natural care and should be looked upon as a badge of honor. Men who can't deal with it should be avoided in favor of those of us who prefer to judge women not by "who" they are or "what" they are but rather by "how" they are.

That money would be far better spent on education.

Reactions: mountainannie

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Note that most ex pats here talk about their medical plans which allow them to go OUT of the country for major surgery... which lipo definitely is.

And with reason. If it is essential to have a medical proceedure here, then OK, get good recommendations, not just for the surgeon but also the anaesthesiologist..........a touch too much could be terminal. But an elective surgery? Something you don't need in order to live? Never in a million years. I get emails from people askinng for plastic surgery recommendations; so I give them the only recommendations I can 'get your self-esteem fixed' and I send them this:
Surgery News : Plastic surgery tourism?

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
I know of a friend who fits right into that story. Have lost touch with her, but I am hoping she has had second thoughts about going through with the surgery.

Reactions: mountainannie

DENISSE

Oct 19, 2010
Plastic surgeon in dominican repubblic

I HAD LIPO AND BREAST AUGMENTATION IN DR WITH DR LOPEZ COLLADO. I HAD THE BEST EXPERIENCE!!! HE IS THE BEST AND THE CLINIC IS AMAZING. YOU CAN SEE THE PICS HERE created by denisse
GOOD LUCK

dedemillz

Oct 22, 2010
having surgery in 1 week

I am scheduled to have surgery with Dr. Jesus Abreu in 1 week in Santo Domingo. I am still undecided and nervous about the trip. I will be have lipo of stomack with fat transfer to buttocks and breast implants. Can anyone provide any additional information about Dr. Abreu? I've some posts that are good and some bad. If anyone has any personal experiences with the doctor please share.....:ermm:

Jasmine216

Mar 29, 2011
Dr. Aridio Collado Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Hi everyone,

Dr. Aridio Collado performed surgery on me on February 18th and he changed my life. I had a tummy tuck and breast reduction in NYC and the Doctor made me deformed. I contact Dr. Collado and he saw me and he couldn't believe how messed up I was. When I saw myself after the bandages were removed I cried because even my tummy tuck scar was perfect.

He made it thin like a thread. He performed Lipo on my arms and he didn't expect for them to look like they did. But they went down so much. He injected me with fat in my butt and gave me a beautiful behind. I've never imagined I could look so good. I recommend this doctor to anyone. His staff are so attentive. They call you and they make sure that you are ok. His assistant Lisalob was the perfect assistant. The hospital in Santiago was beautiful. Please do some research and see for yourself.

skinny36

Mar 2, 2010
Hi everyone,

Dr. Aridio Collado performed surgery on me on February 18th and he changed my life. I had a tummy tuck and breast reduction in NYC and the Doctor made me deformed. I contact Dr. Collado and he saw me and he couldn't believe how messed up I was. When I saw myself after the bandages were removed I cried because even my tummy tuck scar was perfect.

He made it thin like a thread. He performed Lipo on my arms and he didn't expect for them to look like they did. But they went down so much. He injected me with fat in my butt and gave me a beautiful behind. I've never imagined I could look so good. I recommend this doctor to anyone. His staff are so attentive. They call you and they make sure that you are ok. His assistant Lisalob was the perfect assistant. The hospital in Santiago was beautiful. Please do some research and see for yourself.

can you share what the costs were>

EVE

Jun 27, 2011
hi, im so happy for you, i would like to know more about your surgery. I would like to do my arm and back done but iam soo scare how it may look after surgery specially the arms. Can you tell me how yours came out and can you see the scar? thanks :classic:

_gemellii28

Mar 1, 2012
Heyyyy! I am looking for you guys to help me :) I am currently looking to get plastic surgery in the Domincan Republic, but I am not familiar with any GREAT Doctors. I would highly appreciate if you guys were of help! :)

Randall Bell

Feb 17, 2012
Heyyyy! I am looking for you guys to help me :) I am currently looking to get plastic surgery in the Domincan Republic, but I am not familiar with any GREAT Doctors. I would highly appreciate if you guys were of help! :)

What kind of pet are we talking about?!? no amount of silicone is gonna change that kitty's tetas!

but seriously amigos, I just want to write to say that there are some 'plastic surgeons' on this island that do procedures that are illegal in other countries - like injecting silicone into the rumpside - this is something that can lead to death or worst (infection and decapitation).

coco2

Oct 11, 2012
I am also thinking about working with Dr. Asmin Aquino does anyone have any reviews on him?