Plastic Surgery in Dominican Repulic

perlanegra

Feb 4, 2005
Good thread!! I personally took my friend to Dr. Contreras in the capital; she's 58 years old and got tummy tuck, breast implant and liposculpture. I'm back in the states, but she's still there for a second round with the face lift. All I can say is that this guy is great, the staff is friendly and as we were going in and out of this office on a daily basis because of the pre and post admission, got to observe and hear the most stunning/well done body works in my life.!!!!

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Good thread!! I personally took my friend to Dr. Contreras in the capital; she's 58 years old and got tummy tuck, breast implant and liposculpture. I'm back in the states, but she's still there for a second round with the face lift. All I can say is that this guy is great, the staff is friendly and as we were going in and out of this office on a daily basis because of the pre and post admission, got to observe and hear the most stunning/well done body works in my life.!!!!

Contreras, the guy who has a couple deaths under his belt ?

The one who lost his Plastic surgeon license ?

You guys have balls !:bunny:

Breast implant at 58 yrs old, lol

Jan 5, 2006
I would not recommend anyone to Dr. Edgar Contreras... Sure; he gets great looking results because he tends to be more aggresive (smaller waist, remove more fat, larger implants, multiple procedures) in his approach than other doctors, but the fact is that he has had various patients die as a result of his work, and that should be a deterrent to any sensible potential client.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
My tummy tuck is scheduled for March 18th :)
Not saying who, when, where, or how much till at least 30 days after but you guys know you will get the FULL scoop from me. Straight, no chaser.

SHALENA

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
shalena, post before and after photo, pliz. i am rather curious. and i promise to post my before and after photos once i have my surgery and i know i will. a bit of a lift will soon be due. i have now two plastic surgeon in the family so i am sure i will receive extra super care. kinda looking forward to this, really :)

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
shalena, post before and after photo, pliz. i am rather curious. and i promise to post my before and after photos once i have my surgery and i know i will. a bit of a lift will soon be due. i have now two plastic surgeon in the family so i am sure i will receive extra super care. kinda looking forward to this, really :)

Dorota, what are you talking about?!?! you don't need plastic surgery! I've seen photos of you
and Shalena,you girls don't need it!:)

DENISSE

Oct 19, 2010
the best is Dr Lopez Collado

If I'm looking for the BEST plastic surgeon in the DR who do I go to, and how do I check his/her certifications and their teams certifications? I live in Punta Cana, but if it's for better treatment I don't mind going far... please help!! Thanks
i had surgery 1 year ago. He is fantassstic

DENISSE

Oct 19, 2010
Hello,

Has anyone here ever heard anything about Dr. Carlos Lopez? I am thinking of going to see him for my BA. He is located in Santo Domingo. Can anyone help Please?!

Thx!

yes!!! its dr Carlos Lopez Collado. he is grate