Please Translate for me !!!! Would you consider this a harmless email!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Bouche120 said:
Espero que hayas tenido buen viaje, anoche pase por tu casa con la esperanasa de por lo menos ver tu carro y saber que ya estabas aqui pero no estabas.

Te quiero mucho,

It's starting to sound like BS. In the above sentence she says, I hope you had a good trip. In the night I passed by your house with the hopes of seeing your face and knowing you were there but you were not.

So she lives 15 Min's from your place now? She doesn't live in the DR? Sounds to me like he went off with her to the DR or maybe he just happened to run into her over there. Yeah right, and now she's stalking him where you live.

You live together and have never met his family? Even though they live in the US. He goes on holiday without you, what's wrong with this picture?

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Anna Coniglio said:
You live together and have never met his family? Even though they live in the US. He goes on holiday without you, what's wrong with this picture?
You'd think that someone would at least try to get to know someone before moving in and committing to a lease.

To the OP: If you really want to know the truth, why not hire a PI to see if your boyfriend is cheating on you?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
rellosk said:
You'd think that someone would at least try to get to know someone before moving in and committing to a lease.

The things that people do for a little exotic fruit is just amazing. :laugh:

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
I say the original poster starts from the beginning:

Who is this girl?

Was it a neighbor of his in the DR, or a neighbor of yours in the US, and they just 'happened' to meet up in DR, while he was on vacation?

How did you come up with that e-mail?

What does HE say about all this?

I think you already know what's going on...just dump his sorry a**...

It really doesn't matter ALL you've DONE for him...it's probably something you DIDN'T do...and she's DOING IT to him...

MQ

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
If you read the whole thread carefully you'll see she's making it up as we go and as people ask the questions.

And she said she has a masters but can't master her man so why is paying the rent such a big deal? Is he even paying any rent? If not kick him out, he's been in the US for ten years.

Bouche120

Nov 18, 2005
Ok Look. No story here. I didnt know that she lived here until a few months ago. I went online and saw pictures of them together and then I saw the email.I never said that she was stalking me or where I live. I dont know where you got that. If I never saw that email or the pictures he and she would have gotten one over me big time. He said that his parents house which they own over there is right next door to her parents house in DR. All of you assumed that she was a native there. I dont know if they had a plan to meet up there or if they met there by chance. All I know is I have pictures of them hugging and an email that I am going on your word which says they had something together. According to him it was a harmless email. If the greeting said hello friend or his name and it didnt say I want you or love you at the end I would have been none the wiser.

You are all twisting my words around. I am not only interested in exotic fruit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont criticize me because I thought he was exotic and different in the beginning. That seems to be the running comment here. Difference if usually great in a relationship. I never said that I only chose him because we both like rice and beans and listen to bachata. Give me a break.
All I said that it was exciting to be with someone different than myself. I can venture to say that most people feel the same way. That is why there is so much of interracial and intercultural relationships going on here.

Yes I am going for my Masters and no I guess I am not wise in the ways of love.

All I wanted was a little perspective being that I didnt know the culture nor the language.

And as for me kicking him to the curb. That is all in due time. With everything "It is easier said than done". I make good money but you dont know my expenses either. He does have job and the little help he gives me is important. You dont do anything unless you have a plan first. Acting impulsive especially with money will put you in trouble.

So this BS you are all talking about ....... I answered questions as they were asked. Thats it.

Bouche120

Nov 18, 2005
I dont know spanish. I am trying really hard to pick up little words here and there. I feel completly stupid when it comes to that. I am an educated woman, going for my masters but I cant master my man. Any advice??????

WHO SAID I HAD MY MASTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Bouche120 said:
I am an educated woman, going for my maters but I cant master my man. Any advice??????

Actually since you said maters I had to kind of guess what you meant. ;)

I got the stalking part from her email

Espero que hayas tenido buen viaje, anoche pase por tu casa con la esperanasa de por lo menos ver tu carro y saber que ya estabas aqui pero no estabas.

I passed your house hoping to at least see your car but you weren't there.

So since he had already left I assume she passed by your place in the US?

Bouche120

Nov 18, 2005
No. We werent living together at the time. We moved in about 8 months ago. This happened last December. I was just finding all of this out when we moved in. You never know the person until you live with them. She passed by his old apartment.

Sorry about my typing. That I have never and problably will never MASTER.

Status
Not open for further replies.