Police Action In Sosua, Cabarete, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
here's a thought for the NY hating crew, have any of you haters ever walked up and confronted one of these guys about their behavior ? i didn't think so.
so why hide behind a computer and complain like a woman ? it's obvious you care enough to keep complaining.

are they blowing out the backs of you favorite chicas ?
are the chicas complaining about you being a little "short" in the sack ?
maybe you can't dance like the NYC crew, uncoordinated are we ?
you're visiting the DR but living in your country on a fixed retirement income ?
you can only afford haitian girls ?

i'm just making fun about all this NYC talk........

Last edited:

aguas

Feb 7, 2010
I have been in Sosua over 4 years now, and i go out almost every night, the one thing about the brothas from NY is that the poorer they are back home the richer they pretend to be in Sosua. I have met many young guys from NYC who have good jobs, are set up and they come to Sosua for the fun, just as some go to Vegas or Atlantic City, they don't suffer any self-esteem issues and are mad cool, it's the other clowns who can hardly make ends meet, who are saving a whole year to afford a week in Sosua, it's them who come and act like they are something and somebody, and in the end get laughed at by everyone. They go to Classico and sit in the VIP (VIP in the Classico, that's an oxymoron), some inexperienced fresh outta campo putas think they are the sh*t and grind on them the whole night, then when it's time to go and the negotiations start, most of the chicas run outta there once the guys say how much are they willing to pay. They stay at Casa Linda and 10 of them share the house, if they rent an SUV you'll see seven 250 pound dudes cramped in there one sitting on top of the other, they run after the putas like they haven't had a woman in 10 years... Those are the clowns that make fools outta themselves, the other ones are cool, chilled out, no nonsense no BS guys, a pleasure to chill and drink with.

Although I agree and have personally witnessed most of the behavior you described, I somewhat disagree with you in that "they are making fools outta themselves." Like you said, these are young guys who have saved their money to come on vacation and do it the way they choose to do it. They chase the girls the way they want to. Is their a certain way, to negotiate your "pay for play". Maybe the fact that they have saved for a whole year, and will probably be their only vacation for the year, means they intend to "go hard", and do it the way they want to. You and I may have a different way of enjoying out night in Sosua, but whose to says theirs is wrong, or call them "clowns"? Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.