Porque SI, Porque No Fustration

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
Hey Wanna! If this girl is your "novia" and doesn't live with you, why should she iron your shirts and not eat your pie? If she is, however, your live-in fu*& instrument then she should do as you ask if you are paying ALL the bills and she just sits looking pretty waiting for you to command her. The "porque si" and "porque no" responses just means she has NO respect for you at this time; that can change if you stop being the walking ATM(if you are one).

VJS

Bronze
Sep 19, 2010
I know exactly what you guys are saying, JMB773 and VJS. But where does that approach stop? At beating them cause that's what dad did to mom, assuming he was around? At treating them disrespectfully like putas cause that's what every guy they ever gave it up to did? Nah. You gotta be who you are. If they don't appreciate that, keep walking. Someone else will. But perpetuating the cycle of abuse they see as normal to be with a dysfunctional person? Sorry. Can't do it. Accept less from my partner than I give? Can't do that either.

No one is talking about abuse here. The girl is being super disrespectful and I would show her the door in 5 seconds, problem solved. Keep walking is the best option by far.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Claro

I am getting frustrated because I do not getting a good explanation from my novia. Example, I ask her did she iron my shirt, she says no, I ask her why not? Her answer, Porque No! This to me is not an answer, I ask her to explain why she did not iron my shirt...she continues with Porque No! Another example, did you eat the whole pie, she answers si, I did not get a slice of it, why did you eat it all? Porque Si! Please explain to me why her answer is Porque SI! Is Porque SI or Porque NO a legitimate answer to a question in DR or she does not want to answer because she ashamed and has no real answer. Or is she just trying to drive me crazy.

You Wanna understand?

Her answers are very clear.

Did you iron? "WHY? NO"!!! Why not? The second porque no = Why should I?

Did you eat the whole pie? "WHY? YES!!! = It is obviously there to be eaten, don't you love me?

Surely NOW you understand! :classic:

Your problem is that you are here and think like a gringo........ those rules don't apply. :disappoin

The novia is there to be loved and fed, don't forget rules for Gringo and Dominican lovers are different. .
Laundry services at the lavanderia.

Last edited:

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
I am getting frustrated because I do not getting a good explanation from my novia. Example, I ask her did she iron my shirt, she says no, I ask her why not? Her answer, Porque No! This to me is not an answer, I ask her to explain why she did not iron my shirt...she continues with Porque No! Another example, did you eat the whole pie, she answers si, I did not get a slice of it, why did you eat it all? Porque Si! Please explain to me why her answer is Porque SI! Is Porque SI or Porque NO a legitimate answer to a question in DR or she does not want to answer because she ashamed and has no real answer. Or is she just trying to drive me crazy.

That's your answer, drop her and get a new one who respects...whoever responds porque si and porque no does not respect the person asking the question.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com

Papi I need a new dress plse buy me one. No I won't. Ay y porque? Porque no!!! You see where I'm getting at? ;)

donluis99

Bronze
Jul 12, 2004
All this machoism bashing, just becasue Wanna refers to a girlfriend does not mean Wanna is Macho, maybe Wanna is macha!Wanna does not does not refer to her/himself either way.

Then Wanna does not say the the girlfriend is a Dominicana either.............

so a lot of assumtions going on here?

Isn't Wanna a womans name anyway??? I mean a man would be Wanno, right????

g'luck!

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
She sounds like she is very young. Maybe she is just being playful with you, but basically she didn't iron your shirt because she just didn't feel like it and she ate the whole pie for no reason, just something she felt like doing.
Anyway, I agree she should have saved you a slice but why don't you iron your own shirt?

facelessdoll

Oct 20, 2011
I love it when they do that, Answer a "Question with a Question." What she is saying is; "Why not"! Like when you ask Why she replies Z. haha, man but don't sweat it or panic its a way of life & there is nothing you can do to change it. Have you ever taught an old Dog new tricks? or like my uncle says Old habits die Hard.

No, actually she replies with "because" meaning, he asks "why didn't you do this?" Her full answer would be something along the lines of: Because I didn't want to.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
She would NEVER pull this crap if she was with a Dominicano.

It seems you've never met the "Mamita" Dominican male type. He likes to be bossed around, the wife wears the pants and makes the decisions. It's more common than what you may think!

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
All this machoism bashing, just becasue Wanna refers to a girlfriend does not mean Wanna is Macho, maybe Wanna is macha!Wanna does not does not refer to her/himself either way.

Then Wanna does not say the the girlfriend is a Dominicana either.............

so a lot of assumtions going on here?

Isn't Wanna a womans name anyway??? I mean a man would be Wanno, right????

g'luck!

Have you ever heard a lesbian this agravated over her partner not ironing her shirt? Wanna must be a guy.

Dec 26, 2011
I understand he's frustrated because he didn't get to eat her pie. In fact, if he'd have eaten her pie, she wouldn't be snapping at him.

Wanna

Feb 1, 2006
Well, this is very interesting. I just wanted to know if these responses from my novia were cultural responses or not. I see by the responses to my question in this forum that she is actually being disrespectful as I thought, but hoped not. I have since informed her shape up or ship out in a not so mild language (she may say, habla fuerte). The example I gave were just that example. However, if I am to have a woman over every other day just eating, sleeping, bathing, enjoying my company and just wait around for me to unleash the bow wow on her, then I expect her to contribute to the household, If she cannot iron a shirt, or is so selfish as to not leave me one slice of a whole pie that I bought, then as she leaves my home she can let the door knob hit her in the anus. I live in the Dominican Republic where replacements are plentiful and eagerly available. I notice some of the responses had that U.S.A., feminist, N.O.W. bravado and it just reinforced my reasons why me and many so many have left those types to themselves , and the men that accept their attitudes or think they have to except their feminist ideas ( POOR BASTARDS). To answer those who questioned, yes I am male, and if I wanted a U.S.A female, or a U.S.A. minded female I would not have relocated to lovely DR ( I would have moved to let’s say, maybe Maryland) .

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Well, this is very interesting. I just wanted to know if these responses from my novia were cultural responses or not. I see by the responses to my question in this forum that she is actually being disrespectful as I thought, but hoped not. I have since informed her shape up or ship out in a not so mild language (she may say, habla fuerte). The example I gave were just that example. However, if I am to have a woman over every other day just eating, sleeping, bathing, enjoying my company and just wait around for me to unleash the bow wow on her, then I expect her to contribute to the household, If she cannot iron a shirt, or is so selfish as to not leave me one slice of a whole pie that I bought, then as she leaves my home she can let the door knob hit her in the anus. I live in the Dominican Republic where replacements are plentiful and eagerly available. I notice some of the responses had that U.S.A., feminist, N.O.W. bravado and it just reinforced my reasons why me and many so many have left those types to themselves , and the men that accept their attitudes or think they have to except their feminist ideas ( POOR BASTARDS). To answer those who questioned, yes I am male, and if I wanted a U.S.A female, or a U.S.A. minded female I would not have relocated to lovely DR ( I would have moved to let’s say, maybe Maryland) .

Neanderthal man rules!!!!!!!
Wonder for how much longer though. :(