Porque SI, Porque No Fustration

Dec 26, 2011
Well, this is very interesting. I just wanted to know if these responses from my novia were cultural responses or not. I see by the responses to my question in this forum that she is actually being disrespectful as I thought, but hoped not. I have since informed her shape up or ship out in a not so mild language (she may say, habla fuerte). The example I gave were just that example. However, if I am to have a woman over every other day just eating, sleeping, bathing, enjoying my company and just wait around for me to unleash the bow wow on her, then I expect her to contribute to the household, If she cannot iron a shirt, or is so selfish as to not leave me one slice of a whole pie that I bought, then as she leaves my home she can let the door knob hit her in the anus. I live in the Dominican Republic where replacements are plentiful and eagerly available. I notice some of the responses had that U.S.A., feminist, N.O.W. bravado and it just reinforced my reasons why me and many so many have left those types to themselves , and the men that accept their attitudes or think they have to except their feminist ideas ( POOR BASTARDS). To answer those who questioned, yes I am male, and if I wanted a U.S.A female, or a U.S.A. minded female I would not have relocated to lovely DR ( I would have moved to let’s say, maybe Maryland) .

Sounds like you're all growned up there big guy, so you know what you're doing. If you think treating a woman as an equal, another being with feelings and dignity, is wimpy you'll find you're in good company in DR. Guys like you just make the guys that are secure enough to be kind and tender towards girls that have never known much of either look that much better. Thanks!

FYI: It's really helpful to learn the nuances of the language if you're planning to reign over
the Dominican Republic where replacements are plentiful and eagerly available.
That way you'll understand when your plaything's telling her friend what she's plotting against you.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
I'm a woman and I gotta agree with the machistas.....

I can't stand a weak ass man, punto.

SHALENA

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
Too much work and ultimately not worth the hassle to constantly having to keep a woman in check. Especially if he is trying to build something with her. Nothing wrong with a man being a man but there has to come a time in the relationship where she wants to do things for him because she cares about of him not because she fears some sort of retribution. If he is going to entertain constant drama then he needs to use that energy to get strange.

SHALENA

Dec 26, 2011
there has to come a time in the relationship where she wants to do things for him because she cares about of him not because she fears some sort of retribution

"Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear".- Albert Camus

There's nothing so lovely as getting without even having to ask.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Finger in the Pie

(...) she cannot iron a shirt, or is so selfish as to not leave me one slice of a whole pie that I bought, then (...)

... the conclusion is, that you fell for an unusually lazy, selfish "comesola" Dominicana.
A very rare specimen.
I have never come across a Dominican (male or female) who would not share his/her food with you (especially when you paid for it).
Simply not done.

To me it seems she has got her finger in more than just your pie.... :laugh:
Kick her out asap.

donP

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Strong Enough? The pleasure of his BOW WOW

SHALENA

Quote Wanna:
"enjoying my company and wait for me to unleash the bow wow on her, then as she leaves my home she can let the door knob hit her in the anus.

I live in the Dominican Republic I have relocated to lovely DR".

Wherever he left from, it's a net gain for the females of that country.
Bet he smells strong! :eek:gre::devious:

paintedlbird7

Mar 8, 2012
maybe you are not doing it for her in some aspect in your relationship? I mean it is a give and take, maybe she feels that since you don't do that (only you know what "that" is) then why should she? Just saying ... But then again, you say that she doesn't Live with you, again, then why is she obligated to do your chores (unless you give her money then you should make it clear why or what for you're giving her money for).

Dec 26, 2011
But then again, you say that she doesn't Live with you

Yeah. What's the whole "every other day" thing? Maybe she's not eating on the "other" days and she needs a whole pie to herself by the time she gets to your place. Poor kid.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
You like to be slapped around, just enuff so you don't forget who is boss? That what you are saying?

I guess I gotta break this down for those with an English comprehension impairment.
Weakness/Strength in a man has nothing to do with physical violence. If a man is providing for his family ( or even just GF) financially, emotionally, and (in regards to his woman) sexually, then he should be respected...period. Dominicanas smell weakness and secretly hate it. They gather around and talk about you to their friend's, trust me, I gave been party to the conversations, "UmmmHmmm, and then he asked me why I didn't iron his shirt and I told him 'cuz I didn't!'" While they're telling you off they are fixing dinner for their actual Dominican man who demands respect.
Women are ashamed of punk men, period. And it has nothing to do with getting beat or hit, it has something to do with a man being a man. Now if he is not taking care of everything the. It depends. I am talking about the man that is supporting his wife/girlfriend in all aspects, not sankies nor perezosos nor deadbeats.

SHALENA

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Ladies, are you saying women don't respect sensitive men?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WxdRH1p0VH4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
I guess I gotta break this down for those with an English comprehension impairment.
Weakness/Strength in a man has nothing to do with physical violence. If a man is providing for his family ( or even just GF) financially, emotionally, and (in regards to his woman) sexually, then he should be respected...period. Dominicanas smell weakness and secretly hate it. They gather around and talk about you to their friend's, trust me, I gave been party to the conversations, "UmmmHmmm, and then he asked me why I didn't iron his shirt and I told him 'cuz I didn't!'" While they're telling you off they are fixing dinner for their actual Dominican man who demands respect.
Women are ashamed of punk men, period. And it has nothing to do with getting beat or hit, it has something to do with a man being a man. Now if he is not taking care of everything the. It depends. I am talking about the man that is supporting his wife/girlfriend in all aspects, not sankies nor perezosos nor deadbeats.

SHALENA
Agree 100% these men on the streets are refer to as a " PUNK B*TCH!!!"

Mariot

Oct 13, 2009
lots of assumptions in this threat when nobody but wanna and his novia were present. whether or not he is a macho or which chores she has to do is a matter of discussion between the two of them.

however, porque si and porque no is being disrespectful, no matter the circumstance, and i wouldn't accept it as an answer, even if she were the one paying all the bills.

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
Once a woman loses respect for you its done. Now you have the drama of moving her out of your place. Bummer for you man.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007

SHALENA

Elementary, my dear Watson.