"Posing" After Hitting A Home Run!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Lastings Milledge, what a moron!

Did you guy watched what happened to that Met's show-off, Lastings Milledge?.

He hit a homer on Friday, if I am not mistaken, and was seen "High Fiving" the air inside the dugout.

It seems that many Mets players are sick of this smart-axx stupidities and did not congratulate him when he went into the dugout gout after hitting a homer.

Great!!.

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
Hey

miguel said:
Did you guy watched what happened to that Met's show-off, Lastings Milledge?.

He hit a homer on Friday, if I am not mistaken, and was seen "High Fiving" the air inside the dugout.

It seems that many Mets players are sick of this smart-axx stupidities and did not congratulate him when he went into the dugout gout after hitting a homer.

Great!!.

NO MIGUEL,
thats not what happened, he hit a his home run and his team mates were in fact happy for him....but as is customary when they have a newbie, they ignored him like "u aint big **** kid" and he played along and high fived himself, then after a few seconds they all came to him and congratulated him and were laughing WITH him...IT WAS A JOKE- they were just messing with him.

Its also a show of humility- like "we are all a team and we are happy you hit a home run, but dont think for a minute ur hot ****"

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Well.....

lalla said:
NO MIGUEL,
thats not what happened, he hit a his home run and his team mates were in fact happy for him....but as is customary when they have a newbie, they ignored him like "u aint big **** kid" and he played along and high fived himself, then after a few seconds they all came to him and congratulated him and were laughing WITH him...IT WAS A JOKE- they were just messing with him.

Its also a show of humility- like "we are all a team and we are happy you hit a home run, but dont think for a minute ur hot ****"
Darn Sportscenter. Made me happy for a second, darn it!!. But

they should make an example of him!.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
I guess Manny outdid himself in the "Manny being Manny" department.

I didn't see it, but according to the papers, in the midst of a 27 game hitting streak, Manny didn't hustle down first and was called out. The papers said that if he hustled he might have been safe. Because of his lack of hustle, his streak ended.