Posted from another board :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Whats the problem with this chick asking for what she really wants? I'm thinking if she had more to offer - which she probably didnt name in ad - she is trying to come to an equal partnership. I'm saying, if a girl makes good money and is still young and good looking, why not ask for a million dollar man?

Nothing wrong with it, just as long as she keeps her end of the agreement, but most do not.

After the age of 30 or so(some hold on to their looks a little longer) they can be unceremoniously booted the hell out for a younger model.

But in divorce court they want to keep getting paid years after their usefulness had dried up.

Thats' like a baseball player wanting to get paid after his contract has expired.

Men definitely have to get smarter to turn these divorce settlements more to their favor. These pre-nups should be as follows-"No more cash, ever after the break-up".

In the end the women are the big losers because who wants an old bag over 30 with kids anyway? One thing we see very clearly in the DR and other third world countries is that even fat, old bloated slobs want pretty young girls on their arms. Who wants an older lady, even if she has cash? NOBODY.:cheeky:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
One thing we see very clearly in the DR and other third world countries is that even fat, old bloated slobs want pretty young girls on their arms.:cheeky:

And even that you want without spending a buck right?

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Berzin said:
In the end the women are the big losers because who wants an old bag over 30 with kids anyway? One thing we see very clearly in the DR and other third world countries is that even fat, old bloated slobs want pretty young girls on their arms. Who wants an older lady, even if she has cash? NOBODY.

Likewise, women should not be bothered by statements like that - because we know that - felizmente - not all men think like that. "Otherwise only women in Renault Clio adverts would get boyfriends" (Helen Fielding).

If you're not in their target market, they're not in yours - so why should it be an issue?

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
And even that you want without spending a buck right?

:cheeky::bunny::cheeky::bunny::cheeky:

No, all I'm saying is pay-for-play should be reasonable. Don't try to throw a monkey wrench in it, Anna!!! LOL!!!

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Seems like you are in quite a pickle! Ever think of a sex change? Or, a diviation in your life style?
Only trying to help-no bad advise intended.

I already found the solution the very first night I went to the DR-stumbled upon this bar called Passions in Sosua, and when I woke up the next morning with 2 beautiful chicas next to me, I had realized all my 10 cent dreams have come true...;):cheeky:;):cheeky:;):cheeky::bunny::bunny::bunny:

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Don't worry be happy

I already found the solution the very first night I went to the DR-stumbled upon this bar called Passions in Sosua, and when I woke up the next morning with 2 beautiful chicas next to me, I had realized all my 10 cent dreams have come true...;):cheeky:;):cheeky:;):cheeky::bunny::bunny::bunny:

so if this is what makes you happy why do we need all this bantering around about pre-nups, monthly payments, divorce court etc?
Here you have eliminated the problem of "old bags over 30" and all the rest of "problems in the DR and the USA".

Seems to me you have found your paradise.

BTW--this is a bit inconsistent with your responses to the Tread "So what's wrong with being a Sanky" You wrote that women from NA for the most part had "issues". Sankies were" manipulators" taking advantage--so what's
so different with writing a pre-nup if"you don't perform you're out" etc. Seeems to me you would be much happier with a hooker.
Si o no??
john

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
My comments were to be taken lightly, hence the smileys and bunnies. Just wanted to play devils' advocate as it were.(You guys take me too seriously sometimes. LOL!!!)

And M.A.R. I was talking about Passion Bar in Sosua, not POP. :cheeky::cheeky:

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
In the end the women are the big losers because who wants an old bag over 30 with kids anyway? One thing we see very clearly in the DR and other third world countries is that even fat, old bloated slobs want pretty young girls on their arms. Who wants an older lady, even if she has cash? NOBODY.:cheeky:

Wow!! what a load of BS. Be careful Berzin... "de lo que a uno no le gusta a veces se tiene que comer dos plato" LOL.

Luckily women learn as the age who they are and what they want without having to please men who think this way... in other words not giving a "sica"

Its good to see how the boys on DR1 think ....Hmmm:tired::tired::tired:

Lina

Last edited:

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
First, maybe I worded it wrong. I am not talking about your run-of-the-mill goldiggers - I am talking about the average young woman in middle management that is on her way to the top (has a nice 401K cushion, some stocks & bonds, property, and nice car). And when I mentioned a MILLION - it is a quite a nice round number, but it I quoted that only because of the ad. I meant someone making some comfortable East Coast money...

My point is that if a woman is making her own money, what's the problem with holding a certain status? I am not saying that she will discard everybody that wears a uniform because many times aspirations can be just as good as the money... but many have worked very hard to get where they are at and I dont see anything wrong with trying to get someone with some status - of course, the decision is not SOLELY based on the money. I think is an intrigal part tho when she has some of her own to offer.

In the end the women are the big losers because who wants an old bag over 30 with kids anyway? One thing we see very clearly in the DR and other third world countries is that even fat, old bloated slobs want pretty young girls on their arms. Who wants an older lady, even if she has cash?

Berzin, shame on you for saying this. And I'll have you know that I am 30 with 2 lovely kids... But I wouldnt consider myself an old bag no day no WAY!! :disappoin:speechles:angry::mad:

The difference is that the women I was talking about are not out for JUST the money - but the fat sloppy men surely are with goldiggers and they know it!! :ermm:

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
My comments were to be taken lightly, hence the smileys and bunnies. Just wanted to play devils' advocate as it were.(You guys take me too seriously sometimes. LOL!!!)

And M.A.R. I was talking about Passion Bar in Sosua, not POP. :cheeky::cheeky:

Sosua is in the province of Puerto Plata, that's what I meant.

Confess it Berzin, you are hooked to the DR chicas now.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Sosua is in the province of Puerto Plata, that's what I meant.

Confess it Berzin, you are hooked to the DR chicas now.

Yeah, but those are two different places, and I don't want anyone to get confused;).

The Passion Bar in Sosua is SOOOOOOOO much more fun than the one in POP, there really is no comparison!! HEE HEE!!

And as far as being "hooked" on DR chicas, well, whats' not to love about them, despite the mentiras, drama and BS?:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

I may not marry one(came close, though on two occasions) but I'll love 'em 'til the day I die!!!

Sep 19, 2005
I guess alot of us guys feel this girl is off the wall...because we are NOT in her pool of contestants!!

if you break down life...she is just like natural selection...nature instilled the woman to seek a strong poewerfull bodied man to supply a secure life.

what she is doing is breaking it down to one of the most common denominators that HAVE TO BE SPOKEN...does she really have to put in her add, she wants someone to love her??

seems that one should obvious..does she have to put in the add she doesnt want someone who will cheat or beat her....NO...also kinda assumed

she is raw for sure....but she is a go getter....it seems like she is cold and with out romance...but it MAY not be the case...

she is just ruefully making the pool to pick from smaller..so the fishing should be easier

while the girl broke her ad down into monetary terms...in real life it is broader than monetary.....but the guy who replied...is 100% in monetary terms...

it was a beautiful answer if it was in fact real.

it is real life that many big money men want a trophy wife.. and they get it...it seems easy to believe that an over weight balding RICH guy would certainly fall in love with a super model hottie.

the kicker is that so many of these super model hotties marry..and SEEMINGLY fall in love with guys they would not approach if they didnt know they had money.

I have an ex-sister in law just like that...went from one ugly rich BF to the next until she finally married into the mob...course it worked she has the 2 million dollar house and he is in jail....

bob

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Bob - I agree with you. Thats what I saw too - I saw what she DIDNT mention. She did mention that she was compatible with the type of man she was looking for. Like I said, maybe those were the things she didnt feel she had to add to her ad.

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
High standards are ok. Dating in your league is ok. Putting out an add that says you are looking for strictly marriage with someone who makes .5mil or more a year screams gold digger, and expensive divorce to annyone who has that kind of cash. It's shallow, that's the bottom line. I doubt anyone would bite for this, and asking where the rich guys hang out isn't going to get her anywhere either, gold-diggers don't want more competition than they already have.

This goes beyond finding a good provider, she mentions that she has dated guys in the 250k range, but hasn't found higher. I guess you're a loser if you only make 250k a year, hahaha, but not if you're posting an ad asking why you aren't dating millionaires.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Bob - I agree with you. Thats what I saw too - I saw what she DIDNT mention. She did mention that she was compatible with the type of man she was looking for. Like I said, maybe those were the things she didnt feel she had to add to her ad.

In a case like this, it is not fair to assume that her intentions are anything besides what she wrote. Because what she left out doesn't matter.

She wants to live on Easy Street, does NOT want to work for it and is willing to prostitute herself to anyone stupid enough to fall for it.

Which leads to the flip side of this equation-the man in question therefore has the right to demand that she leave the premises when she is officially past her sell-by date and demand no further payments in the form of alimony or a buy-out clause.

No ranting and raving in divorce court over how she is now used to a certain "lifestyle" that the guy has to keep paying for. Just get out.

Sep 19, 2005
Berzin I did say this in my post:

"she is raw for sure....but she is a go getter....it seems like she is cold and with out romance...but it MAY not be the case..."

if anything to me she seems lazy , she doesnt want to put in the time to meet these kind of people naturally. She wants to meet them NOW...quick give me the address to the rich guys house!!!

and she is soooo specific...why wouldnt a guy her age making 250K ayear do...he could well be on his way to making 500K in a few years... maybe more...heck she could even help...ha ha ha

but she wants it NOW

that is her down fall to me..she is only 25...

but the reality is she knows there are rich guys out there who are single...and she wants to mingle in that specific area..

bob

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Well, I was going beyond the ad with my posts. What millionaire is looking for love at Craigslist.org!!

She's an idiot in many ways:
1. Posting an ad - like the reply stated, if she is so desperate to find what she is looking for, obviously she is not up to par for the type of men she is seeking.

2. Posting an ad in Craigslist - what rich man is looking for love on a free message-type board? If he wants a frugal person, he can meet her in Dunkin Donuts (instead of Starbucks) and in person - not online...

3. Stating that she is looking for a specific amount of money... enough said.

I guess like her I didnt think I needed to mention that obvious...

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Berzin I did say this in my post:

"she is raw for sure....but she is a go getter....it seems like she is cold and with out romance...but it MAY not be the case..." bob

I wasn't disagreeing with you, just taking one of your points and adding my take on it.

Now, it may not be the case that she is without romance, but to put it in a dominican perspective, you do realize that there are people out there who walk around with a list of what their potential mates MUST have to be considered suitable enough to marry.

Then when they get it, they STILL aren't happy. This is why I disagree with some of the generalizations that people make about what women want.

Case in point-the italian guy who got poisoned by his dominican wife and then finished off by her dominican ex-boyfriend.

She had certainly married well as her husband seemed to be doing OK for himself but she obviously did not love him. She just wanted his money and wanted to stay with her chopo boyfriend.

This is an extreme case mind you, but if this woman was only concerned with being taken care of, she got it. And it STILL wasn't enough. Now she is looking at 30 years in a dominican jail.

Would it not have been easier to just try to learn to love the man who provided the better life she so desperately was looking for?

Now here in the US a situation like this will probably not end in murder (although it does happen) but it would end in a bitter, nasty divorce with homeboy losing his shirt, and for what?

And bottom line is if this woman is looking for money, what is wrong with going out there and earning it herself? Or is this too alien a concept for anyone to comprehend?

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
mar--como el agua

Please explain for me the use of the word "agua" in your posting heading
on this thread.
john

Status
Not open for further replies.