Posted from another board :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Wow!! what a load of BS. Be careful Berzin... "de lo que a uno no le gusta a veces se tiene que comer dos plato" LOL.

Luckily women learn as the age who they are and what they want without having to please men who think this way... in other words not giving a "sica"

Its good to see how the boys on DR1 think ....Hmmm:tired::tired::tired:

Lina
Not all of us.
john

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Wow!! what a load of BS. Be careful Berzin... "de lo que a uno no le gusta a veces se tiene que comer dos plato" LOL.

Luckily women learn as the age who they are and what they want without having to please men who think this way... in other words not giving a "sica"

Its good to see how the boys on DR1 think ....Hmmm:tired::tired::tired:

Lina

It's not a load of BS, its' the truth. And I'm not going to be politically correct just because YOU may feel insulted. :bunny::bunny::bunny:

Besides, some things are said tongue-in-cheek just to get a rise out of some of you folks who either take yourselves too seriously or are just waiting in the wings to pounce whenever you're offended. :bored::bored:

So on that note, if women learn who they are and what they want as they age, by the time that happens they are officially ready for the scrap heap!!!!

They might as well begin learning how to play Bingo and shuffleboard because that will be the extent of their social life when they get around to finally knowing who they are and what they want.:cheeky:

Sep 19, 2005
........They might as well begin learning how to play Bingo and shuffleboard because that will be the extent of their social life when they get around to finally knowing who they are and what they want.:cheeky:

well you certainly are not letting being politically...or DR1 "correct" stand in the way of your opinion. ha ha ha ..are you?

hey its an open board and we are not all expected to have similar beliefs. They will run to the drastic extremes either way!!!

it is a dynamic lot here..singles, divorced, married, coupled and men, women and gay.

that said the reason I posted is: the above quote is unfair...

you cant judge any size group of women on the experiences of some men who have had a bad way with a few off the wall Bi*^%$es in their life..

it doesnt happen that way...even if that bad memroy lingers so close by!!!

it is like the women saying that all men are cheaters if given the chance....

the killer is most of know there HAS to be some men and women here that dont fit into those sterotypical bad labels..and we really need to give a wide berth when we start calling whole groups bad apples.

this thread is kinda like a story in amagazine where they did a study of what a woman really thinks or what a man really likes in a woman ect ect....

OK the ONLY reason I know is because there are only sooo many subscriptions in the dentists office...and ya gotta read SOMETHING...yall believe that? ha ha ha

bad bob( but not as bad as berzin..)

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
This is me now getting serious-

Well, I like to incite every now and then, Bob. What can I say? I feel that sometimes when you open up a can of worms you realize that people are only interested in discussing a subject if you agree with them.

So whenever I take the "Archie Bunker" approach I notice that instead of tackling the issue some people resort to making it about the person and not the subject at hand.

This subject actually came up during a discussion I was having with a friend, and to me it was very eye-opening. We were talking about why an educated, successful 38 year-old woman(a mutual acquaintance) would go into couples therapy to try to salvage a relationship with a washed-up, semi-literate unemployed musician whom we all know to be a drug abuser and a philanderer.

This couple have been dating for many years and he has given her nothing but trouble. Then they broke up for good only to return to each other. So I wondered what could be so bad with guys out there that this woman has to hang on to this loser who has absolutely nothing going for him.

So he was the one who broke it down for me like this-

"No man wants to go out with a woman that age. Even the old, physically unattractive men of the world would rather be alone than to date someone that they see as "older". Every guy wants a young, hot babe on their arms, regardless of what they themselves look like. So her choices are severely limited and she knows it. This is why she has to hang on to this relationship because she literally has no options".

I was taken aback by this line of reasoning, but it is worth considering because people really think like this. Now my friend is not a bad person, he was just giving his view because to him no other explanation made sense to him. And I can't see how low self-esteem can play such a huge role in someone attractive, smart and successful trying to salvage a worthless relationship. There has to be something else going on.

So I'm thinking, maybe my friend has a point. Maybe this woman really does feel like this. What other explanation could there be? So unpopular as it may seem, it makes sense to me. And if SHE is thinking this, other women are thinking the same exact thing.

Berzin the Terrible

Sep 19, 2005
berzin the terrible.........I speak for the rest of us so called bad bobs....thanks for taking the heat buddy!!!

keeps us out of dangers sites!!

ha ha ha

not so bad bob

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
When I was 28 with a guy who was 46 - I really wished I was older so that he could take me more seriously. This is all BS about men wanting to be long term with younger women (date untill it gets boring - yes, relationship - not that often). Men want long term security. Not that many young girls are cabable of being mature enough to provide it. Most smart and successful men I know are with a woman older than they are. I have no idea what you people are talking about.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Berzin, if your friend decided that living with a loser is better than not (and maybe finding happines in other things and maybe even other people!) then thats HER problem. I do understand how she can feel lonely - it doesnt matter how fulfilled we are in other areas the fat of the matter is we all want to love and be loved.

HOWEVER, there has to come a point where a woman has to wake up from a nightmare life that includes a man that takes more from you than what he is giving... and im not talking about money - I'm talking about quality of life, meaning and love.

I am a big advocate of making MANY things your happines because if you only make ONE thing, and is gone, then we are all messed up. With this thinking, I wasn't broken beyond repair after my divorce. We cant let our spouse, jobs, kids, vacations, chicas, tigeres, house or car be our only recourse to make us happy. That way if one is missing, we have other things to make up where one is lacking...

About the chick in the ad: she is a golddigger and we have established. I also think that having a LIST of demands for a mate is unreasonable - specially if she herself has none of the items in that list. However, every woman has to have her self-worth established to herself, expect a level of life and treatment and also NEVER settle. Is not good for anyone involved.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
When I was 28 with a guy who was 46 - I really wished I was older so that he could take me more seriously. This is all BS about men wanting to be long term with younger women (date untill it gets boring - yes, relationship - not that often). Men want long term security. Not that many young girls are cabable of being mature enough to provide it. Most smart and successful men I know are with a woman older than they are. I have no idea what you people are talking about.

Men don't want long term security, only women want this. men want long term youth and beauty in a woman and lots of hot sex. After this is over, there is hardly anything left in marriage except convenience. People get used to each other and their living lifestyles so thats why they stay together.
Majority of men like younger women who are smart, elegant and beautiful with healthy attractive bodies. No man likes to go out with a older woman unless she is a knockout, rich etc. Most men with older women as their mates, dream of being with younger women.
AZB

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
It's not a load of BS, its' the truth. And I'm not going to be politically correct just because YOU may feel insulted. :bunny::bunny::bunny:

Besides, some things are said tongue-in-cheek just to get a rise out of some of you folks who either take yourselves too seriously or are just waiting in the wings to pounce whenever you're offended. :bored::bored:

So on that note, if women learn who they are and what they want as they age, by the time that happens they are officially ready for the scrap heap!!!!

They might as well begin learning how to play Bingo and shuffleboard because that will be the extent of their social life when they get around to finally knowing who they are and what they want.:cheeky:

Berzin,

I am not offended by YOUR thoughts because you are entitled to them and you can be as politically incorrect as you care to be, it seems to be the norm on DR1 these days.

However I am bothered by the way you phrased your thoughts on this issue. It takes a lot more than youth to be a woman and it takes more than money from a man to deserve a woman. When all is said and done everyone on this earth will age even the millionaires, (go figure) some age better than others though.

Surely you can learn a thing or two about how we ?older women? now play bingo and Shuffleboard :cheeky::cheeky:

I can be cheeky too

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Berzin all of us old ladies are gonna find you and give you a spanking, see how u like that!!!!! muchachito malcriao!!! :cheeky:

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Berzin all of us old ladies are gonna find you and give you a spanking, see how u like that!!!!! muchachito malcriao!!! :cheeky:[/quot

Hey, what about me?--I would love to be spanked by a bunch of you ladies!
john

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Most smart and successful men I know are with a woman older than they are. I have no idea what you people are talking about.[/quot

This posting is so bizzare that I really think you typed your thoughts incorrectly.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I guess you guys know what you are talking about. But, seriously, I see a lot of quite successful men talking to and married to women older than they are and not that wealthy and good looking. So, why would they do that?

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Alyonka - are these first time marriages (been together since their twenties and are still not divorced?)

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Alyonka - are these first time marriages (been together since their twenties and are still not divorced?)

Some of them are, although some married for the second time an older woman after first marriages did not work out for both. Somehow I believe that there is much more to long term relationship and attraction between two people than just age and looks. It can start with youth, age, looks, security but will not last if relationship based just on this.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Berzin all of us old ladies are gonna find you and give you a spanking, see how u like that!!!!! muchachito malcriao!!! :cheeky:

Does this mean I can't(or shouldn't) go to the NYC get-together in Queens?;)

Berzin El MUY Malo(mas malo que Bob)

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Keep riling us up and we may have to gang up on you... Dominicanas are known for their passion you know!!

Manigault

Dec 26, 2006
Bottom line a woman over 30, with kids is a liability and is albatross to society as no man wants that. What that women from Craiglist wrote is the typical mentality of women in the New York area. She wants it all but only can offer whats between her legs, and who knows if she can even do that right.

Many women love to say what the want, but forget about the part where the have to actually offer something that is desireable. I know she felt so stupid to know that her prized possesion is fading fast and is a easily attainable and heavily traded commodity (her body).

I love to make my living in my home country and pillage all the third world countries for their stash..Its so easy to please a man, its just that most women don't have a clue..

A woman can make a million dollars a year and have 7 degrees, and still the first thing that comes to mind is how fast can we bend her over..

The Truth

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
I guess you guys know what you are talking about. But, seriously, I see a lot of quite successful men talking to and married to women older than they are and not that wealthy and good looking. So, why would they do that?

You are just keeping up the DR1 tradition of being contrarian. Unfortunately for many, people in general do not stray too far from certain stereotypes. Human nature has not changed much in a long while and certain things are just typical, predictable and obvious.

Like men liking and desiring younger and prettier women than the ones they are currently with. This is true whether you like it or not. :cheeky:

Berzin The Impaler:eek:gre:

Status
Not open for further replies.