Predictions!!

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
with Torre gone in that "other city", let's see if the Bo-Sucks can win 2 more games and make it to the series...

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Quien sabe.....

with Torre gone in that "other city", let's see if the Bo-Sucks can win 2 more games and make it to the series...
Do you mean "The MOST beautiful and FAMOUS city in the whole wide world????".

I don't know, the SUCKS are coming back.

I still believe they are the team to beat (AGAIN, I HOPE I EAT MY WORDS).

I would be more than excited if they don't but the fan in me tells me that maybe they can pull it off.

They sure have the talent (and the talented "I play for me and everything that comes out of my mouth is pure shyt because I am as stupid as a computer mouse" bozo)!.

I don't know, those SUCKS are not giving up!!.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
No me digas.....

what !!! NYC is toilet dude. notice all the turds circling the bowl :ermm:
Yeah, keep telling yourself that and eventually you will start believing it yourself!!. Wahahahaha!!.

Btw: Very nicely done, Kenny Lofton, for telling Beckett off!!.

Just like I hate hotdogs like the SUCKS' "can't put 2 thoughts together" Ramirez, I hate pitcher acting stupid.

I don't know why Becket took it personally 2 year ago or last night as Lofton have been doing it for 20 years, every time he gets a base on ball.

But anyways, he made Beckett back-off and that's all that counts!!.

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
My Prediction for the ALCS is that Boston will win but will take all 7 games to do it................

............The BoSox are going to have to earn it if they want, and I predict that we will finish as the winner of the AL.

I got the power of Red Sox Nation on our side.

Remember what I said back then!

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Well done.

Remember what I said back then!

I wouldn't have remembered it was you, but since you've reminded us a few times, now I do!

The momentum swing after Beckett won game 5 is what I expected to happen after game 1. But give the Indians a lot of credit, they are great competitors. A really exciting series and they played really well. I think the experience of the Sox (more veteran players) was a big factor; they have some really good people in key roles with the team.

I didn't get to watch, but to quote Miguel "thank god for Tivo!" Amen!

I have no prediction for the WS, but the fact that they didn't need to use Beckett tonight is a really good way to go into it.

I've walked right up to Coors Field and bought first row, right on 3rd base, for face value. No such luck this time around.

Hope to see Papi and Manny use Coors as a launching pad.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
GO ROCKIES !!!! for the um-teenth time !! YOU GOTTA BELIEVE !!!!

FORGET BIG-SLOPPY AND UN-CANNY RAMIREZ !!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Una apuestita.....

GO ROCKIES !!!! for the um-teenth time !! YOU GOTTA BELIEVE !!!!

FORGET BIG-SLOPPY AND UN-CANNY RAMIREZ !!
Hey, care to put "your money where your mouth is?"

I came up with an idea that will be a win-win situation for me.....Let me explain:

If the SUCKS win, you donate 25 dollars (not a gambler) dollars to The Beyong The Beach Children's Foundation (run my some DR1 members). If they win, at least I will be happy the Foundation will get 25 bucks.

If the Rockies win, I will donate the same amount to the same Foundation. Then I will be double happy. Happy because the SUCKS lost and happy to send the donation.

See, I am not as stupid as I look/sound (SHUT the hell up, AZB, I am NOT!!).

So, do we have a deal?.

Any other takers?.

NOTE: I AM NOT A SUCKS FAN (I rather lose my "virginity" to 75 John Holmes, ooooouch, than be one)....Just giving credit to the way they are playing.

Annnd, btw: DAKRA, yes, we heard you the first 95 times, wahahahaha!!.

Btw2: Hey Kyle, leave FattyPapi alone. He is one of the nice guys, even if he can't give an honest opinion about "I am as dumb as a hole on the ground" Ramirez.

Ok, enough bullshyt, "SHOW ME THE MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"!!.

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Te sacaste la loteria.......

Hey There Miguel - Yes, did hear from me for the 96th time, but you FORGOT to mention that:

I WAS RIGHT! :glasses:
Ooooooooook.....

Yes, I know, you were right.

I also know you went into hidding when they lost 3 in a row, wahahaha!!.

Btw: I was also right and I am not even a SUCKS fan!.