Prostitution all over the world !

Status
Not open for further replies.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
"Let's be real there is no such thing as free pu$$y and any man that say's he get it free is a liar,or gay in that case he 's not interested.
Every man pay's weather directly or indirect even the married guy's pay."

This is simply not true. I resent men calling me, my mother, grandmother, daughter, sister, friend a prostitute because we had sex with men. In essence the sentence I quoted is saying this makes us prostitutes.
Men/women please stop making excuses for paying for sex. It is because you feel guilty that you make up these things. You try to rationalize why you pay for sex. Maybe you got ripped of by girlfriends or wives in the past. That doesn't make the rest of the women in the world prostitutes. If romance or love is not for you at this time in your life just pay for it and be done with it.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I don't think it is a good idea to speak badly about people who are already dead. God is their judge, not us. We don't know what their intentions were, and why they did what they did. It is really too bad their life has not worked out. I am sure they were not happy about it either.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I don't think it is a good idea to speak badly about people who are already dead. God is their judge, not us. We don't know what their intentions were, and why they did what they did. It is really too bad their life has not worked out. I am sure they were not happy about it either.

Gimme a break, a dead hoe is still a hoe!

They chose to live the life they did, yes or no?
You chose to click on a thread entitled "prostitution", yes or no?

Who spoke ill about anyone miamol?

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002

Are you referring to Liz Taylor? In most cases she was paying for love. In most of her husbands cases they were paying for image and status.
She was very beautiful and feisty. Many men dreamed of either loving her or buying the image of love with her.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Marilyn had mental problems. She was a nice girl, but had issues. A lot of guys just use such women. They should rather stay away. She ended up in a mental institution. People don’t get there for no reason.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Ha ha ha ha Some of those husbands paid her and some of them she paid them.

Only at the end after she turned into a hag. When you're done selling and you ain't done doing, then you're buying.

She had a lot of indecent exposure.

When it's in long and it's in hard and it's in deep

It's in decent

Queen Cleopatra would have killed for her jewels, BTW

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Marilyn had mental problems. She was a nice girl, but had issues. A lot of guys just use such women. They should rather stay away. She ended up in a mental institution. People don’t get there for no reason.

She spread her legs for a Hall of Fame MLB player as well as the president of The United States, who was using who, PUHLEASE save this for another thread.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
OK now. We have totally geared off topic.

Only on Dr1!!!! lol

Let's get back to prostitution and not dead actors. Please!!!! pretty please?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
'GREYBEARD',I'd mortgaage my house for some "Sheet Time" wit dat sista!
I think I'll take a break from posting,I can only use one had!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
I never feel "Guilty" for anything!
Least of all paying a woman to have sex with me!
It's like a hobby.It feels great.I really like it.It's always available,I like having sex with young,beautiful women,where is the down side.
Yes I realize it degrades women,and your point is?????
I have no excuses,because no excuses are not needed.
I am a Hedonist!
I wish I was bisexual,then I could degrade men too.
I want to be an "Equal Opportunity" Degrader!
Wow! all this "Sex Talk" is getting me horney!
I think I'll go pour a bottle of rum over my right hand!!
WHY?
To get my "DATE" drunk!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Am I "degrading" my hand?????

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
After six thousand views, the countdown has begun!!!!!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/E4A1zrH6zT4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Cccccc and Greydread are cracking me up.
I didn't say paying a prostitute is degrading. I am saying wives and dates are not prostitutes.
That is a play on words men use to excuse themselves. In my opinion they are doing nothing wrong and so.... no excuses necessary.
Carry on with the drunken right hand. Don't forget to pay yourself with the left hand.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Masturbation,is the only "Free Sex" on the planet,that doesn't involve camels or goats,right AZB????????
I "Pour" over a bucket,so I can "recycle" the rum!
So "She" is free!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
who was that Haitian chick with the Photoshop body ??

Nicki Minaj

No Haitian. Bajian from Queens. No photoshop. Miracle of modern medicine.

(you really have to get out more often)

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_4MZ4QAFa2o?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_4MZ4QAFa2o?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Masturbation,is the only "Free Sex" on the planet,that doesn't involve camels or goats,right AZB????????
I "Pour" over a bucket,so I can "recycle" the rum!
So "She" is free!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Awww sh*t you are right but you just blew the chance to make extra money to pay hookers later.
PS
Whatever it is your drinking I want some. You have been funny lately. Thanks for the laughs.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
give white folk a bad name ? i thought only black people got bad names on DR1 especially if you are from the hood. :ermm:

i'm only stirring this putrid pot of conversation :laugh:

Who are the PC police, she gives Niggers, Spics, Kykes, Whops, and Gooks a bad name....did I leave anybody out?

I left out towel heads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You left out micks :laugh:

The Racial Slur Database

She's half Armenian!

Really though, you can't hate on Kim Kardashian. Her Dad was one of the most successful attorneys of his day and yet her lifetime earnings have already eclipsed his...

Her father being a friend and attorney to OJ, Kim being famous for being famous...that's a pop culture twofer.

Prostitution is never going away. Men like to get laid.

punto y ya

Status
Not open for further replies.