Prostitution all over the world !

Status
Not open for further replies.

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
She personifies all that stinks with US popular culture.
Only out crapped by X-Factor.
She can't sing, can't dance, can't write yet she is held up as a role model.

She is the 'dumb' in 'dumbing down'.

And she is American. Born there, raised there and lives there.

And will people please leave all this 'hate the game not the players' crap alone.
By that token we should not criticise Goebels or Hitler, we should only criticise anti-Semitism.
It is a pure abdication of responsibility.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
Actually A$$HOLES get bad names on the internet, regardless of color, why are you bringing race into this ever so educational thread? Oh ....nevermind you are just biting off Pedro. Where is AZB when you need him?

look who shows up when i said "putrid" ? :cheeky:

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009

And will people please leave all this 'hate the game not the players' crap alone.
By that token we should not criticise Goebels or Hitler, we should only criticise anti-Semitism.
It is a pure abdication of responsibility

I am not sure I get the comparison, since I wouldn't qualify as a game, but anyway....Abdication of responsibility ? disagree, she just using the stupidity of US pop culture to her advantage. Not said it was admirable or that I would wish for my daughter, but that's the way it is. And, sadly, that pop culture is worldwide. So, I guess Americans are not the only dumb (she is NOT held as a role model as far as I know even here in the US).

We know she is American, her ethnic background is mentioned because she looks "exotic" in the US. The only good thing about her if you ask me, she brought a little variety.

Last edited:

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Call me a ho I have supported prostitution all over the world. Being stationed in Germany after being out on maneuver's for 30 -45 day's and a pocket full of money damm right I was at the brothel and when we went to Paris and Italy same thing.
When Im in DR if I want a side piece I go get one.

Why do you have to pay for???

Is that you don't find it for free anywhere you go???

JJ

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007

It is a pure abdication of responsibility.

People didn't watch Marilyn Monroe for her singing and dancing either...or Mae West before her but yet they are both legendary. US popular culture didn't roll along until it suddenly fell off a cliff. It was always f'd up from fan dancers, public hangings rodeos and lynchings to minstrel shows and vaudville and "The Housewives of ....".

You want someone to step up and take responsibility? The guilty ones are the advertisers and the people holding the remote controls who buy their sh!t..

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
I suppose that freedom of speech applies to her as well... so she can put out all the crap she likes with Ryan Seacrest.
Good luck to her.
But some people hold her up as a fine example of American culture when there is so much good stuff out there.

Answer me this -
What makes a successful artist?
Making great art or selling great amounts of art?

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007

JJ

"Free" Pum-Pum is the most expensive. Paying is not a necessity, it's an option. A guy on a weekend pass between months in the field doesn't have time for flowers and dinners and long walks in the park.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
ok, this thread is not about Kim. Leave that booty delicious bitch out of it. lol

Carry on..............................

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Monroe and West could act and sing.
Kim cannot.

No. Lena Horne, Debbie Reynolds and Della Reese could act and sing. Monroe and West were simply sex symbols and if they looked like Mama Cass they would've starved to death trying to "sing and act" for a living.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
I suppose that freedom of speech applies to her as well... so she can put out all the crap she likes with Ryan Seacrest.
Good luck to her.
But some people hold her up as a fine example of American culture when there is so much good stuff out there.

Answer me this -
What makes a successful artist?
Making great art or selling great amounts of art?

I am not sure where you get that from.

May be it is generational, I never pictured Monroe a singer and a fine actress, but I could be wrong.

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
Agree about the others but as a pro musician with a selection of platinum discs to my name I can tell you that Monroe could sing.
she may have been a vacuous tramp, I do not know, but she could sing.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
ok, this thread is not about Kim. Leave that booty delicious bitch out of it. lol

Kuddos to her, for bringing that and curves to the forefront. Although, my black and latino brothers always knew the real thing ;)

bigwhiskey

Aug 29, 2010

JJ
Let's be real there is no such thing as free pu$$y and any man that say's he get it free is a liar,or gay in that case he 's not interested.
Every man pay's weather directly or indirect even the married guy's pay.
If you get it free were you go good for you pretty sure they look good after a fifth of jack daniels.
After spending 45 day's in graf ,hoenfels, wildfleckin or in a border camp on the chez border all you want is a cold beer n a woman .

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007

"Prostitution all over the World" is a whole lot of ground to cover.

I submit that "prostitution" describes the sale of sex be it over the airwaves, over the phone or in print just as much as it describes the performance of a physical act.....and Man, sex is selling faster than hot cakes and hamburgers.

Nicki+Minaj+nickiminaj.jpg

I call your Kim Kardashian and raise you three surgical procedures.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Agree about the others but as a pro musician with a selection of platinum discs to my name I can tell you that Monroe could sing.
she may have been a vacuous tramp, I do not know, but she could sing.

Okay' I'll just agree to disagree on that point. All her stuff sounds exactly the same to me. Maybe if she wan't a contemporary of Dinah Shore, Eartha Kitt and Ella Fitzgerald I'd be more forgiving. My musical talent doesn't extend much further than high school band and chorus but I know what I like and if somebody gives me a Marilyn Monroe audio CD for Christmas I'm donating it before January 1st.

Marilyn Monroe - Magic Of Marilyn CD Album

On the other hand, she sold sex so well that guys wives couldn't get mad at them for ogling and drooling at her movies and magazine pictures. In fact, it was almost "un-American" not to.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
elizabeth-taylor-cleopatra_011.jpg

Speaking of prostitution....8 husbands?? C'mon, there are former pro's who have had fewer customers.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
if you guys are going to pay for "P" then might as well pay for some one who is worth it. forget this crap about beauty in the eyes of beer-holder, get a girl who will rock your boat good. a young hot girl who seems like an angel, meaning: she looks nothing like a hooker. Sort of like girl-next-door look. There are hot women everywhere yet foreigners seem to pick the ugliest monster on the block. Girls in typical hooker attire: super long (puta) nails, tattooes all over, maybe a belly flap, some seem uglier than star-wars creatures and other are flat old bags who seem like gotten beat-up by a baseball bat. are you guys blind or stupid or simply came out of prison? you guys are buying phones, and sending money to this? If I am going to pay, then she better not look like a hooker at all. I want the innocent looking looking girl who can rock my boat like a neighbor's daughter would. Some of you guys better open up your eyes and get your money's worth.
AZB

Status
Not open for further replies.