Prostitution all over the world !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Was surfing on a Colombia forum and just read this :)

One of the reasons foreign men have lost their luster, is that many of them are seen with ugly, poor barrio girls bringing them to eat to high-status restaurants, dance clubs that basically has lowered their value as high value men. If an ugly barrio girl can have a foreign man, then there really is no value for a hot woman to be seen with him. Ugly women will lower any mans value - this is a Universal fact. Don't do it! - especially in Colombia.

Once again, you can all thank Facebook, all the dating websites, and foreign men dating ugly, poor, barrio women and bringing them to the high class neighborhoods, shops, restaurants, nightclubs where hot women see them....and lower their value exponentially. Add to this, the easily attainable luxury goods, high-status bars/lounges popping up everywhere making it easier to meet local high-status men.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"who cares anyway"???????????????????????????????/

I don't know how everyone is able to tell Soooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH about another person's personality,and background, by just having a brief glimps of them walking down the street.
To me it reeks,not only of "Classism",but also of "Racism"!
"First Impressions" are usually not correct!
The "other" thing I never understand,is why anyone "Gives A $hit" who is with who,and why it is discussed thousands of times,with the same people making the SAME comments,time after time.
We "Foreigners", love to judge other,usually third World/poor,cultures with our "Values".That's not fair,and it's ignorant as well!
We ALL do it,I do it!
But I at least am able to give someone I don't know,have NEVER SEEN before,and most likely will never see again, the benefit of the doubt.
I hear over,and over again,that "This relationship will never last"!"She/he is only in the reltionship for the money"!
Same can be said of relationships in our own home countries.Most marriages World Wide don't have "Happy Endings"!
In the "West",a woman can live on their own,they can have good jobs,and pay for everything themselves.They don't have to marry for money/security/or to take care of their children.
In most of the world,women DO!
I used to have the same opinion of these inter,racial,cultural,age,economic,relationships as well,but no more.
"Live and let live"!
It's their lives,money,time,feelins,not ours!
I know the "Topics" of "Prostitution,sex,age differences,all "Differences", will always "draw a crowd", here on DR1,and anywhere else they are brought up.
"It IS,What It IS"!
It will never change!
And,it doesn't matter what you think,and you just look ignorant stating your same narrowmindedness,OVER and Over,and OVER AGAIN!
We Got It!
The only thing I find more boring,is the posters who "monkey" what oters say,just to be "PC" on DR1!
"Dr1PC",that is,.....(DR1 "Culture" says that you can't hang out with the "Poor Unwashed Masses",that we are "Better" tahn that.We need to "hang" with "Highclass,well educated,Dominicans with lots of money,visas,and "Good Hair"!
As Chip would say,"We are all the children of God"!
I say,"Get Your Own Life"!
I tell my wife,who is "none-of-the-above,when she is "gossiping"(Favorite Dominican Passtime!!) about others,"Don't you have enough problems of your own that you should be worried about"?
Well,...
Don't YOU"?
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
I,m a Looooooooong way from "Perfect",hell,I'm a loooooooong way from "GOOD",but the way others want to live their lives,isnot my problem,or my concern!
Get your own lives.
Stop worrying about the lives of others.
PS,it's nice to see that 'AZB' HAS A "CLONE",in Columbia,anoter "Classist" bigot!

Last edited:

flackjacket

Nov 27, 2011
I am an upper middle class American (yes, despite the economic times, this category still exists). When I was 32 I met a 20 year old Dominican, online. This girl was… stunning. Model stunning. Although I was out of my prime-time twenties, at 32, I was still a good looking bloke. Just to be clear, my point is not to toot my own horn, what I am saying is, I was a very eligible bachelor—good job, educated, no kids, never married, tall, athletic, etc. There was no shortage of opportunities for me with regard to American women.

After a while, I visited this woman in the DR and we hit it off. After I knew her for a few months she confessed to me that she had worked as a prostitute. She worked as a call girl, or beeper girl, for foreigners and upper class Dominicans. She had made a ton of money by Dominican standards and was actually doing pretty good even for American standards.

I was shocked and surprised by her revelation. Perhaps I was na?ve to not have known up-front. But at that point I knew her already. Yes, she was from a poor neighborhood but she was also natively bright and ambitious. Despite her revelation about her past, I decided to stay with her. We showed each other STD tests and moved on.

On many occasions, I walked around the capital with her on my arm and yes, I was proud to have her there with me. I gladly paid for everything. I was blissfully ignorant about what everyone was probably thinking about us: foreigner and prostitute.

In any case, I married this woman and now she lives in the US with me. The transition has been mostly smooth but all in all, she has acclimated well. She is working her ass off with three jobs, sending money back home (we signed a prenuptial in which she agreed that I would not send a penny to her family) and I am pushing her to get an education. It is too early to tell if it will all work out for the best. We are only three years old. Real relationships are not like the movies. There are many challenges.

But now, I walk around with her on my arm here. We go dancing Bachata in the clubs, a gringo and a morenita. She buys me drinks now and I get free dinners in the restaurant where she works. People don’t really pay us any mind because in the USA, unlike most other places, anything is still possible. She thinks I am the best thing in the world and continuously surprises me with the depths of her love for me and I know she is the sexiest woman I have ever encountered. My friends and family always remind me how stunning she is and I fall even harder for her when she makes my friends laugh with her low-brow gutter-ball Dominican humor. I keep pushing her to get an education.

This story is not an endorsement or a refutation of anything. It is just another story about a Dominican prostitute.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
I have gone out with guys of the same caliber of the girls that you guys are speaking of....after a good club night dancing and some "off day chain" sex, they are worth nothing. But....
I have also been out with a doctor, a graphic designer, and a guy that was one year away from his law degree...all of these in Santiago and I wondered if I was on a date or at Catholic mass.
Have yet to find the equivalent of myself....
I can be taken to an upscale restaurant and know which utensils to use with what, discuss modern medicine, and fit it well with the upper class (pronouncing all of my "s" in Spanish words) but I still like reggaeton, R&B, and can quote a Lil' Wayne lyric for any situation. Can curse out a fool that pushes my buttons with the flow of a chic from Cien Fuegos, and like to dance that "nasty" Bachata you see danced in the campos.

Not everyone is like that and an upscale guy with a hoodrat girl is just embarrassing.

SHALENA

southwardbound2

Jun 5, 2008
So how would a nice, middle-class American young man even meet a Dominican girl from a good family? We live here now and would love to have our single sons meet such a girl, as we think the Dominican culture of family and love of life is lost in the USA. But I gather from what I read on DR1 that there is really not opportunity for that, unless one lives here. And, since they are not retired or independently wealthy, younger men just don't have a chance to meet, and therefore date, any potential wives here.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
So how would a nice, middle-class American young man even meet a Dominican girl from a good family? We live here now and would love to have our single sons meet such a girl, as we think the Dominican culture of family and love of life is lost in the USA. But I gather from what I read on DR1 that there is really not opportunity for that, unless one lives here. And, since they are not retired or independently wealthy, younger men just don't have a chance to meet, and therefore date, any potential wives here.
It's very possible. But one needs to become involved in local non-tourist culture. Church or the university is a good place to start for a young person. Good Spanish is a must, although many in the educated classes can speak some English (I was lucky in that regard.)

Tourist areas are not.

Just be aware a foreigner has an uphill climb to be accepted by the better families in the DR.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
young men can meet women anywhere on equal terms , why would they fly half way around the world to do it

There are low characters everywhere whether they're men or women, rich or poor, educated or non educated. People with no moral values will always pray waiting for that moment where the other is off-guard. My family values always prevented me from judging the others, but I believe when elders me tells me something about someone. Those with experience can always see what others don't. A member of my family met a young woman from South America. She followed him to his native country, no he paid for the ticket. Not knowing her nor who she was we embraced her, made sure her stay would be without any bumps. She left several times and several times he didn't want her with him as there was too much drama, too much mi amor, too much jealousy and superstition. He didn't want to have children, she was longing for one. She had a child from her high school sweetheart (whatever this type of school is called) The guy she followed brought the child all the way over the globe, provided, paid big bucks for private school. She left again. Last time she came, she got pregnant, didn't speak to him, got a lot of money and left with the newborn leaving him and his family in despair. He misses the baby but is happy that the drama is finished. This woman was not working the streets, but had the mentality. Any man or woman who is after his/her partner for money is a prostitute in my book. Some work the streets, others do it differently, but the bottom line is how much they can get from the other. I must admit that I cannot judge as I have never been with a guy for money meaning I never had to pay anybody nor get paid. But, where is money is a different dynamic.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Bronxboy Is the truest of all studs that has visited the DR !

I was shocked that he was a moderator that had never visited this Island before now !

Mike hit the pavement running by doing everything in just a few days but more importantley he came here speaking fluent spanish and i don't have to say anything else after that !

PC

lol I posted a few replies at the airport but I guess they did not post or were deleted. lol Mike. This was my second time in Sosua. The first was an overnight visit few years ago I have been to DR a bunch of times. SD, PC, and Higuey as examples.

What Mike is trying to say is that I went for the non-pro's and got lucky a few times. jejejeje They should pay me for the good time. :)

Back to you the topic at hand. Just had to clarify.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Everyone here makes excellent points, and as far as I can tell, no one is completely wrong in their assessment of the situation, but no one is completely correct either. However, I will point out what I’ve noticed while standing behind a bar here in Cabarete for four years:

1.)When you come into the bar with a known prostitute or prostitutes, your ability to pick up a good girl from a good family has now been shot down to zero. We have a couple of really nice, educated, incredibly beautiful, slightly religious (one of them), English speaking(one is fluent) bartenders here where I work. If they’ve seen you hanging out or dating a prostitute, you can pretty much kiss your chances with them goodbye.

2.) I agree with Criss Colon, you should giveeveryone the benefit of doubt and shouldn’t judge anyone. However, how exactlydo you go about making assessments about someone if not by their actions. We gotgirls coming in with expats and tourists who can barely read or write. They takeone look at our menu and order the most expensive drink or meal they can findand then want to return it because it doesn’t taste like what they were expecting.

3.)We got girls dating expats here for a long time;however, when the expat has to return back home for a few weeks or months, thegirls immediately take to hustling again while the expat continues sending hermoney. Then when the expat returns, we can say nothing to them because A.) it’snone of our business, B.) it never pays to get involved, C.) it’s not as ifthey don’t know what’s going on. It’s happening all around them while otherexpats take off. And it’s not as if they haven’t heard plenty of stories fromother expats.

4.)In trying to better the lives of working girls(prostitutes), one would think that one is significantly helping a working girlwhen, for example, one is giving them an allowance, buying them nice things,wining and dining them, giving them expensive phones, scooters, cars, etc. andyet, as confusing as this will be for some people to understand here, nothingfurther could be from the truth. Once you’ve spoiled them and gotten them usedto the nice, expensive things (material things) they start running down to theCompre/Vente in order to sell their stuff, and sometimes your stuff, in orderto maintain their lifestyle that you have now gotten them used to. I sit backand watch this every day; it would be comical if it wasn’t so tragic. Many ofthe girls have been in these situations before so, when a new boyfriend comesalong, they re-acclimate to the situation all over again; they want expensivephones, scooters, nails, hair, etc. And apparently, it’s not enough that theyare finally living with you in a $100,000 condo and eating and drinking forfree. It’s not enough that you are trying to educated them at your expense; it’snot enough that you are paying all of the bills (comforts they were never usedto)—electricity, hot water, cable, A/C, computers, laptops, large tv’s, etc.No, no, these things are not enough because, let’s face it, as humans, we’re agullible race; we want to believe that our relationship is different, we’redifferent, and they we are going to change a prostitute just like Richard Gerechanged Julia Robert’s in the movie Pretty Woman. Yeah, we’re all Ricahard Gere,and the Dominican prostitutes are Julia Robert’s. Now don’t get me wrong, I’mas gullible as the next person, I think there’s hope, I want there to be hope. Inever want to lose the concept of hope. But let’s be honest here for a minute,how are you going to change a person that continues to hang around andassociate with the same working girl (prostitutes) friends? And how are yougoing to change a girl who, prior to you arriving here on the island (Insert: Expathere_____) they were sitting around all day watching cartoons and Soap Operas, scheminginside their little heads how they were going to strike it rich just like soand so (Insert name here:_____) did down the street? And what are some of theseschemes they practice on you? My mom is sick, I need money; my uncle just diedagain; I need money, our family scooter died; I need money, the donkey died; I needmoney, I need hair extensions; I need money, the dog got up and left; I needmoney, the roof is leaking; I need money, my nails need done; I need money, I needmore hair; I need more clothes; I just need F%&$## money. Chop, chop, my girlfriendsare waiting!

I could continue on but, I highlydoubt I could add anything here that hasn’t already been said before, and inthe end, everyone has to touch the hot stove and get burned in order tounderstand. However, some have to touch it two and three times, while othershave no feeling on the tips of their finger tips and penises and continue touchingthe stove and getting 1<sup>st</sup>, 2<sup>nd</sup>, and 3<sup>rd</sup> degreeburns and still never learn. Instead, the only thing they get is burnt fingertips and an enlarged penis with layers and layers of scar tissue built up overthe years.

There is one consolation to all ofthis, however, and it’s this: at the expensive of losing one’s feelings andsense-of-touch to one’s extremities, all of this burning and scarring tissue causesthe penis to enlarge to such an extent that it becomes no longer viable to needa penis implantation or enlargement.

Isn’t life great!

Frank

Last edited:

kimbjorkland

Apr 6, 2011
Do high class men who have sex with high class hookers get high class HIV? Or is it the common form of HIV?

In virtually every G7 country, women 18-35 are beginning to outperform men in all aspects of education and industry. Males 20-30 these days are almost a throw away generation. In another 20 years, the demographic of industry will change where there will be less prostitution = closing a sales deal.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
What are you saying here Shalena, you are an upscale hoe?

No, actually a Ho has sex for money, usually no education, broke, etc.

What I am is VERSATILE. I am able to.acclimate to many different scenarios and not be out of place in any of them. There are many black women like me but we are a dying breed and the men have gotten confused. We are the best of both worlds, Chameleons you could say. Back in the day we were the norm but now it seems that men feel like they either need street Ho Lil' Kim or uptight Queen Elizabeth. Geez, there are women in the middle of the Spectrum.
The problem is finding a man like that. A professional man with an educated mind but who can still rock it on the dancefloor, in the bed, and will knock the f*ck out of another man who threatens him, me or his family. These men are close to gone, the professionals I have dated are straight punks, and the tigueres have no clue about anything but blowing your back out.

Alas, it is a sad state of affairs.......

:)
SHALENA

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I'm with Ccccccccccccc on this one.....who cares?
Prostitution rich, poor, beautiful, ugly and alternative kinky is alive and well all over the world. It is the oldest profession and exists for a multitude of reasons.
Now, the next part I will write is written in jest: After observing the benefits of being a prostitute I often wonder who is the fool here... me or them? I have seen men not only pay for the sex but also pay for fancy trips, buy clothes, jewelry, pay for apartments, kids, and so on and so on. The same men will say that they do this because non professional women cost for too much. WTF?
I ask myself am I not the fool? I have sex because I LIKE to and never demand $$$$, gifts, or any of the afore mentioned things.Nor do I receive them. (cheap bastards) I have jokingly said to my friends that in my next life I am going to be a prostitute and get paid for my passion in life. Aside from the financial benefit I have also seen the men show prostitutes much more respect and adoration than they show me or other women (non prostitutes). I must say that it is an interesting business.
As a funny side note, whenI lived in JD I used to ask the prostitutes have the tourists buy me a drink while they were buying theirs. LOL

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
UPPER CLASS, UPPER CLASS, UPPER CLASS thats all I read. Everyone of you who post on here dates, have friends, knows or have sex with DR's upper class. I have spent time with the so called upper class in SD and STI and while I was eating dinner with these families I NEVER said to myself I wonder if their kids attend Yale, Stanford, or Northwestern. To me I see know difference between the two people from the barrio and so called upper class communties. They both treat Haitians like ****, they both eat salami, they both think that their better then other. Lastly, the most important the men from both classes have kids scattered all over the island, and the women say," but I'm #1. GO BAMA ROLL DAMN TIDE!!!!

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Do high class men who have sex with high class hookers get high class HIV? Or is it the common form of HIV?

In virtually every G7 country, women 18-35 are beginning to outperform men in all aspects of education and industry. Males 20-30 these days are almost a throw away generation. In another 20 years, the demographic of industry will change where there will be less prostitution = closing a sales deal.

Sure they are, not. In education, yes. That's what happens when you femminize the classrooms. Male teachers are a dying breed. Just means women will start paying for sex with young guys more.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Wait up SKing you said you are a "SISTER" what the hell are you doing in the DR. Damn Shorty I thought you was a dude. You let the Dominicans dudes run through you like that. Come to Chicago Shorty.

Last edited:

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
The upper class are banging and paying the same low class hookers that they degrade in public. The difference is that they grab the hooker and run to the nearest cabana before anyone sees them. All those fancy cabanas are not for the poor or lower class. As I said ealier I don't care who is doing who. The upper class are only fooling themselves by putting down the low class people doing the same thing that they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.