Puerto Plata - Weather Report

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Tuesday NOv. 2

Hello again.....

Today is hot and humid. We had early morning rain, mid morning rain and would expect we will get afternoon rain.

But in between the showers it is hot and sunny.....

Enjoy the day....

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Wednesday Nov 3

Well today will not be my favourite day! I was right about yesterday, we got afternoon rain.

We also got evening rain, night rain and early morning rain. You might see a pattern here...LOL It is yucky today.

Currently it is hot and humid. At the moment there re some blue patches in the sky but a lot of ugly looking dark clouds.......

Don't worry, tomorrow will be better.

Have a great day.

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
planner said:
Well today will not be my favourite day! I was right about yesterday, we got afternoon rain.

We also got evening rain, night rain and early morning rain. You might see a pattern here...LOL It is yucky today.

Currently it is hot and humid. At the moment there re some blue patches in the sky but a lot of ugly looking dark clouds.......

Don't worry, tomorrow will be better.

Have a great day.
Hopefully the weather holds up for my week there from Nov 12-19. Yesterday was very cloudy for American Democrats, lot's of tears!

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
yes it is amazing...

It has turned out to be a nice day after all!!! It is sunny and hot now with a few clouds out there.

Now Malibook about that forecast... anything can happen...... I highly doubt the accuracy of any forecast any more.....

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Thursday Nov. 4 9 am

Good morning to you!

Well, mixed bag of weather today! IT was cooler overnight which is wonderful for sleeping. This morning early we had sun and blue skies but now it has gotten overcast and there are some ugly clouds heading this way.

But, it won't last long. I can see blue sky behind those clouds....

The forecast - sun, clouds, rain, sun, clouds, rain, sun and then night time.....

Have a great day.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Friday Nov 5

Good morning again.

We had another very nice night for sleeping! It was cool and comfortable. We had a little rain overnight and I think we probably will get some more today!

It is currently partly sunny and warm! It will get hot this afternoon and we may get a shower later.

have a great day.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Saturday Nov 6 8:30 am

What a fabulous day. It is definately a go to the beach kind of day. NOt a cloud in the sky, light breeze and hot already!!!

Have a great day!

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
MOnday Nov 8 8:30 am

Good morning. YEsterday we had a fabulous day! Beautiful sunshine, nice and hot with a good breeze.

Overnight we had the clouds move in. It rained in the night and it will rain again today. It is currently clouded over and looking like rain is imminent! We have a good breeze too.

If I get a chance I will update later today Maybe the clouds will clear and the sun will return!

Have great day.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Wednesday Nov 10

Hello there, sorry I couldn't post yesterday. But it was a day best forgotten - rotten weather.

Today is a little better. We have a good breeze, some clouds and some sun. I expect we will see a shower later today. It is hot but not uncomfortable.

Have a great day.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Thursdya NOv 11, 8 am

Crappy crappy crappy weather today!!! IT is windy, raining hard, can't see the sky for the dark clouds! I didn't know it was day till I looked at my watch......LOL

Great day to stay indoors and enjoy your beer and rum!!! IF you love storms, walk the beach in the wind and rain. Then enjoy the rum!!!

Have a great day and remember - tomorrow will probably be better.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Friday Nov 12 11 am

I dont need to say much, just read about yesterday!!!

It continues to be crappy!

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Saturday Nov 13 7 am

Good morning, well we can actually see the blue sky today and that is good.

Yesterday afternoon turned out to be very very nice!!! I was pleasantly surprised. But I shouldn't be, the weather here can quickly change.

Today is some blue skies, nice and warm so far with almost no breeze. There are some clouds off to the east and we may be in for some showers later today.

Wherever you are, have a great day!

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Monday Nov. 15

Hello again, sorry for being a little slow today. This work stuff keeps interfering....

Today is a mixed bag, earlier we had a little rain, now we have a little sun...... There is absolutely no wind, it is dead calm and just barely hot. Of course that is relative. To those of you in the northern climates, it is HOT.... to those of us who live here, barely hot.... LOL

Come on over and enjoy the weather, whatever it might be....

Have a great day.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Wednesday NOv 17 8 am

Hello again, sorry I had no report yesterday. We had no electricity in my building! Very unusual for us as it rarely goes out.

Today it looks like we might get a break in the weather. My fingers and toes are crossed.... Currently it is overcast and drizzley (is that a word?) with no breeze at all. But I see some blue skies to the east.... Maybe we will see sunshine.

It is still nicer and warmer then many other places......

I will not be reporting tomorrow as (weather permitting) I am on a plane to Punta Cana for the day.

Have a great day.....

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Friday NOvember 19

We still have this mixed bag of weather here!!! Currently we have lots of clouds overhead, we have a good wind so the clouds are moving by. Once in a while we get some sun... A little of everything today.

IT hasn't been very nice here this week at all. Hopefully the end is in sight and the nice conditions will return.

I am off for the weekend and won't post tomorrow or Sunday.

Have a great day.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
MOnday Nov 22

Good morning. We had a very nice weekend! It was a great weekend for me to have a short holiday.

Today we have more of that mixed bag again. It rained overnight and today I expect we will get more. It is clouded over but we have sunny breaks as well. There is no wind today.

Have a great day.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Tuesday Nov 23

Good morning wherever you are! Today is another day in paradise! Okay, well maybe not quite paradise today.....

We are overcast with some sun trying to break through. There is no wind at all! For those of us who live here we find it a bit chilly, especially for this time of year. For those of you from colder climates - it's still nice and hot. Just bring a light sweater or jacket for the evenings!!!

Have a great day.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Wednesday Nov 24

FINALLY - sunshine and lots of it!!! Woo hoooo

It is pleasantly hot today, lots of sun, not a cloud in the sky and barely a breeze! IT's a great day in paradise.

Anyone want to skip out of work and join me at the beach???

Have a great day.