Puerto Plata - Weather Report

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Wednesday, Oct 13, 8:30am

Good morning and we have another beautiful day. It is already over 24 degrees celcius, not a cloud in sight and barely a breeze! Great day to play hooky and get out of the office. Wooops hope the boss doesn't read this...

To the boys who post the weather from Cabarete: yes the mosquitos are a bitch!!!!

Bring your insect repellent. This time of year we get late afternoon storms and the mosquitos love it!!! Make sure it has at least 22% DEET or don't waste your money. And bring extra for me!!!

Have a great day.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Thursday October 14, 7:30 am

"Good morning and we have another beautiful day. It is already over 24 degrees celcius, not a cloud in sight and barely a breeze! Great day to play hooky and get out of the office. Wooops hope the boss doesn't read this..."

Yes this is exactly what I said yesterday..... same today....

No I didn't get out of the office and play hooky... maybe today...

Have a great day.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Friday October 15 9:30am

Good morning!

Yesterday late afternoon / early evening we got a downpour! It rained very very hard but it didn't last all that long. If you were out in it for 5 minutes you would be completely soaked. It was very humid immediately after and that remained into the evening.

All of that was gone this morning! Sometimes I wonder how the days can be so beautiful! IT is sunny and hot with almost no breeze at all. The humidity isn't too bad yet either. There is not a cloud to be seen from where I am.....

Have a great day.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Monday Oct 18 11:30 am

Well I am back after 2 days of computer clitches. We are now sorted out again.

Did anyone miss me???

The weather over the weekend was mainly good. We had a typical late in the day downpour yesterday evening and it interfered with my dancing!!!! That is just not okay.

Today we have a nice hot day, light breeze and some clouds rolling in from the east. THey are big and fluffy but I wouldn't be surprised by a shower...

Have a great day.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Tuesday October 19 8: 20 am

Good morning,

We had light drizzle this morning as I made my way to the office. NOthing major and it is now cleared away. However, a stunning rainbow this morning!!! That must be good luck....

It is currently very nice with sun and some clouds up there and almost no breeze.

Have a great day.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Wednesday October 20 8:30 am

Good morning! We have returned to our fantastic weather. High today is expected to be about 31 degrees celcius, currently it is about 25, no breeze and not a cloud in the sky!

It's a great day to be here. Where are you???

KelleJ507

Aug 4, 2004
Well Done!

Ahh, ain't you good, you give a weather report every day without fail. I think you deserve a pat on the back. ;)

Kelle

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Friday Oct 22 8:20am

Good morning....

Thank you Kelle..... I do this because when I was a tourist I used this board for a lot of information. NOw that I live here, I like to give back where I can. ANd I still use this board and others for information and to meet new people.

Todays weather: HOt HOt and Hotter still.... not a cloud in the sky and a light breeze.

I"m skipping out later today to hit the beach for 2 hours... Anyone want to join me...

Have a great day.

Dama Descarada

Sep 20, 2004
I will be joining you tomorrow, so try to keep the weather the way it is, or hotter...Tengo Frio aqui en Canada!! ;)

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
saturday October 23 9:30 am

Good Morning all - but especially Dama who is arriving today. I have delivered good weather for you... I take personal credit.

It is hot and sunny today with a light breeze and a few fluffy clouds.

Good thing it is nice, today we are hosting a wedding at the Tropical Plantation. It is the first one we have done.... I'll file a report on it next week....

Have a great day wherever you are......

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Tuesday OCt 26

Hello there, sorry I have not been online for 2 days!!! I was on a 2 day mini holiday!

Sunday was fabulous weather wise here! And, I have the tan lines to prove it. I spent part of the day around a pool.

Monday was a real mixed bag. Early morning heavy rain, clouds, some light drizzle, sunshine, more clouds, more sun.... the day just could not make up it's mind.......

Today is hot and sunny again. SO, even if we get a day of cloud and yuck, most likely we will go back to fabulous weather then next!

MOre tomorrow.

Have a great day...

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Wednesday Oct 27

Another beautiful day here in Puerto Plata. It is sunny and hot with barely a breeze. But, we have some big fluffy clouds off to the east and I would bet that we will have a shower later today.

Have a great day.

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
planner, Thank you again for posting the Puerto Plata weather!! I enjoy keeping track of the weather with the help of your poasts! Please continue to keep us informed !
Thank You
John

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
You are welcome

You are very welcome, like I have said it is my way of giving back...

By the way, the clouds are still out there this afternoon. I still think we might get a shower yet..

More tomorrow, have a great evening.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Thursday Oct. 28, 9 am

Good morning out there. IT is a stunning day today! THe sun is shining, it is hot and going to get hotter, no breeze and not a cloud in the sky!

I was wrong yesterday, we got no shower..... damn, my car is dirty and could use a cleaning, I guess I 'll have to go to the "car wash".

In slightly weather related: the lunar eclipse that we viewed from PUerto Plata last evening was absolutely incredible!!! It seemed like you could almost reach out and touch the moon.....

Anyone else enjoy that as much as I did?

Have a great day.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Friday October 29

Good morning, it's once again beautiful here in Puerto Plata. It is hot, sunny, slight breeze and a few big fluffy clouds hanging around.

We haven't had rain in a few days and I wouldn't be surprised if we had some later today.

Have a great day.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Saturday Oct 30

Hello again, it's another really nice day here in paradise. We have sun, heat, a few clouds and a light breeze. What more could anyone ask for.....

Have a great safe Halloween tomorrow for those of you who celebrate.

I'll be back Monday morning with more....

Have a great day.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Monday Nov 1 9 am

Good morning everyone! This morning started out a little overcast but it is clearing out nicely.

It is warm but not quite as hot as it has been. The nights get a little bit cooler so it is better for sleeping. It looks like we will have another nice hot day, hardly a breeze but the possibility of a later afternoon shower......

Yesterday we had some rain in the morning, it cleared so I went to Sosua Bay to the beach for 4 hours! Then later on it rained fairly hard! A real mixed day it was.....

Have a great day.