Queen of Spain Arrives in Santo Domingo

Status
Not open for further replies.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Sorry but I completely disagree with your thinking.
I think you need to rethink your "dislikeness" for the French government  and perhaps direct your thinking in the right direction.

Rethink my dislikeness to the only government that exacted what would be billions in today’s dollar to a former colony that for a long time produced approximately a third of all the wealth of that nation? What exactly is there to rethink about?

France acts as if it has nothing to do with the crippling of Haiti and the threat Haiti has become to the stability of the whole island.

That Spanish leaders visit Haiti with a greater frequency than France is ridiculous, let alone the apathy that France has towards Haiti. 

France may refuse to give back the ridiculous debt it ladden Haiti for no justifiable reasons, but the least it could do is become involved more than any other country in helping Haiti get out of the mess it finds itself in. 

If you want to pretend France had absolutely nothing to do with the biggest threat to the stability of the island, go right ahead. It will not change what happened. 

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Among the activities of Her Highness earlier today was a visit to this elementary or kindergarten school. She's now on her way back to Madrid.

[video=youtube;TYL6Juzyns8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYL6Juzyns8[/video]

With this concludes the purpose of this thread, unless we are going to wait for a French leader to replicate this. Get comfortable, because the wait might take a while.

Last edited:

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
NALs

Thank you for taking the time for this. I see you posted this close to midnight.

I will leave it open until noon in case anyone has some comments to add.

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.