Resources for human trafficking victims

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
Jose, I don't know why you're being all aggressive and stuff with a heavy dislike thumb. You are being coy.

You love this 19yo. And he is a prostitute. And per your version has been doing it since high school. And His mother forces him to. And you suspect that his mother may be pimping out other minor boys.

You know exactly what to do when a crime takes place. Call the police. Perhaps you are concerned something bad may come your way.

People are not being judgey in this thread. Perhaps because the vocal homophobes haven't chimed in. But really, you need an internet forum to tell you the resources for what to do when you think/know/suspect a child is being forced into prostitution. come on dude. Unbunch your panties and think about you're getting yourself into. Harleysrock is hardly judgmental on this topic.

You're being stubborn cuz some people have said some things you don't want to hear.

I go to the gay bars in SD. I drink, laugh and buy handsome guys beers. they flirt and proposition, half of them claiming to be medical students. thank God I learned here on DR1 and with my own eyes not to get involved. Sure I've been tempted. And these guys are so forward they'll whip it out.

I made "friends" with one of the workers. Not that kind. He showed me pictures he was taking of gringos with their guests, including uniformed police officers. That I've also seen with my own eyes. The whole thing freaks me out and I want no part of.

BTW, why can't you tell us the European country of which he is purportedly a citizen. That would surely help you get specific information.

Coy, and too cute by half.

I'll await my dislike now.

Always a pleasure

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
You ask for resources, you take the resources and thank people. You ignore the rest. Its simple.

joselowe

May 5, 2015
Jose, I don't know why you're being all aggressive and stuff with a heavy dislike thumb. You are being coy.

You love this 19yo. And he is a prostitute. And per your version has been doing it since high school. And His mother forces him to. And you suspect that his mother may be pimping out other minor boys.

You know exactly what to do when a crime takes place. Call the police. Perhaps you are concerned something bad may come your way.

People are not being judgey in this thread. Perhaps because the vocal homophobes haven't chimed in. But really, you need an internet forum to tell you the resources for what to do when you think/know/suspect a child is being forced into prostitution. come on dude. Unbunch your panties and think about you're getting yourself into. Harleysrock is hardly judgmental on this topic.

You're being stubborn cuz some people have said some things you don't want to hear.

I go to the gay bars in SD. I drink, laugh and buy handsome guys beers. they flirt and proposition, half of them claiming to be medical students. thank God I learned here on DR1 and with my own eyes not to get involved. Sure I've been tempted. And these guys are so forward they'll whip it out.

I made "friends" with one of the workers. Not that kind. He showed me pictures he was taking of gringos with their guests, including uniformed police officers. That I've also seen with my own eyes. The whole thing freaks me out and I want no part of.

BTW, why can't you tell us the European country of which he is purportedly a citizen. That would surely help you get specific information.

Coy, and too cute by half.

I'll await my dislike now.

Always a pleasure

I have no problem with harleysrock I called this number which is official in the US http://traffickingresourcecenter.org
That's the official hotline in the US for sex trafficking, when I called today I was told that they only work for the US but that they'd look for info for me for the DR. Still waiting on their email... And im fine with messaging you his country of origin. I just don't want to post it here on the open forum someone already named the brothel without my permission and I already stated that his mother/siblings are friendly with the owner so I don't want to get him in some serious trouble. But if you'd like to know the country I'll email it no problem

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
So I just looked at another thread and I assume this is the guy from Italy. Why you put it in one thread but specifically decline to in this thread idk. at least you're in your twenties. I did assume you're an "old creeper" (your term from the other thread) Now I understand why you're asking these questions on a forum and getting all panty bunched with the responses.

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
I'm bowing out of this thread. good luck to you and your friend. Usually gringos just make things worse. I hope that doesn't happen here.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
You said that working under the table "pays scraps" but would that not take your friend away from this situation? isn't that the goal? At 19 I think it would be hard to "force" someone to do this type of "work" but have you ever thought your friend while he may not like that "lifestyle" he likes the money? Work for scraps while trying to resolve the other issues would be my advice but I do think there is much more to this. Good luck to your friend.