Response - Maxim / Sun Village

angryintx

Apr 30, 2009
You are thinking of the Cofresi Cove property, which has its own mortgage conspiracy theory.

The old Sombrero Hotel does not exist anymore, part of it is now Ocean World and the other parts (on the Treasure Bluff property) were demolished.

And you should know, right?
Treasure Bluff is still a mystery to me.
Guess I'd have to be there to understand.
It is believed that "parcels" of previous Treasure Bluff and Sun Village-Cofresi are still owned by the Elliotts. Someday, very soon, that will have to be clarified...the land parcels that were not foreclosed.

angryintx

Apr 30, 2009
OK I am thinking of the apartments on the left hand side just before entering Ocean World! thanks for clarifying. Not sure they owned that either.

I know they were trying to wrap the property - the old Sombrero Hotel - into the Maxim sponsorship deal. Not sure what ever happened with that.

Maxim and Elliotts dissolved their relationship very shortly after it was announced. I'd like to know why. Maybe untruths about Juan Dolio being 75% complete???? I do know that Alpha Media/Dennis Publishing sued EMI Sun Village on 9/11/2008 for still using their Logos and Trademarks in their sales literature. It was settled out of court on 2/27/2009 "out of court".

wachiman

Dec 6, 2009
Does anyone know if there is some kind of thruth about today's information saying SunVillage will be soon open by the Elliott gang?

Globalia has the Cofresi hotel announced on their website as BeLive Amber Coast and set to open by Dec 15th.

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
Catledge and the Elliott's were a match made in heaven. Both preached various things but practiced what was in THEIR best interests only.

This whole mess was infused with GREED on all levels!!!!