Rising Real Estate Prices

Paul Thate

Jan 11, 2002
Escott said:
You are a crazy man and I cant argue with a crazy because it would make me crazy. End of discussion. You are simply crazy and a bore.

Bye bye

Well Scott bravo..
Since you have just lowered your postings to name calling I bid off.

Which incidentally proves another point I made earlier about the innercircle that is running this board now.
Robert , the owner has never allowed any name calling but seems to allow you whatever you want. Good luck with it.

Well since this whole thread you hijacked served no purpose except maybe you trying to salvage some of your ego. Unsuccessfully at that.
Lets get back to real estate the real thread and reiterate that owning a property here on the island even if you hold good title might be extremely dangerous.
And as the happenings from the last few days show there are ample examples of people having lost it all even with good title. Just because some very powerful locals wanted it.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
gjsuk said:
I truly look forward to discussing my tone, your talents,my jealousy,your comfort levels and our mutual enjoyment at Breezes on Friday night.

I will even wash LOL
I liked that, gjsuk, that was subtle! Wonder if they got it? Or maybe one needs to be a Brit?

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
This thread is becoming altogether too serious. So, Scott passed up what in handsight was a very good deal. Who made him "God of Property" anyway? He calls it the way he sees it. Some you win, some you lose. So would the rest of us, call it the way we see it. Looks to me that Paul lost a bad neighbor. I think Paul is the clear winner here with getting rid of a troublesome neighbor.

Can we stop this now pretty please?

Any other examples on the North Coast of property pricing rising through the roof.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Thanks but no thanks

gjsuk said:
I fail to see anywhere that I am attempting to justify a trend. Merely reporting a fact that I saw as interesting and absolutely supports this thread topic of rising real estate prices and the views of many of us that actually live here, including those of your man.

Maybe you are getting way tooooo stressed by the current and immediate security warnings in your city....oh weren't they were 4 years old?

Perhaps you would like to retreat to my home in the Hamptons for the weekend to chill a bit....(that's a genuine offer) and ponder the latest intel chatter that states apparently (or even allegedly) the Japs are going to bomb Pearl Harbour. LOL

have a nice day ;)
Thanks for the offer but no thanks. BTW -not stressed one bit, and not one bit concerned about your remarks above. JOHN

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Isn't that special??

Lambada said:
I liked that, gjsuk, that was subtle! Wonder if they got it? Or maybe one needs to be a Brit?

So glad you added such substance to this tread.(rising real estate)

JOHN