Robbed in Bavaro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Doesn't matter Criss, you believe it or not but why don't you come to visit Bavaro one day and i show you how life is interesting when you look for it.

I have over 30 years of "Experience" here,and no business interest to "spin". Stories about.
Can you say THAT?????????
I didn't think so!!!!!!!!!

Cccccccccc

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Forget the name and just be careful to any bar you go. It's all i can say! Also as i mentioned, the fault is also my employee's as he shouldn't have gone alone not knowing what life is all about in this world.It's a pity!

Maybe that responsibility. Falls on you!!!!!

He got "$hit faced" got robbed, now he wan'ts to say he was drugged to save face!!!!

Ccccc

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I'm not saying that it never happens, but I have a hard time believing that it happens as much as fear mongers will tell you.

I agree it isn't hard to drug a drink at all. It's one of the reasons that it gets blown out of proportion. The thing about is that roofies or any drug costs money or has value if sold.

So instead of selling the stuff, I'm going to take it to the bar and slip it to a gringo and hope they don't pass out in the bar or street where someone will see and I'll get nothing. It's not a safe bet for most desperate people.

Have many of these "I got drugged" stories end with "and the next day, I went to the hospital and got tested and it turns out I was slipped X drug". I've never heard one.

I'm not saying it's impossible, difficult, or never happens. I just think it's a overused scapegoat for when someone doesn't want to say I got sloppy drunk with a bunch o' whores. Just sayin.

Exactly!!!!!!!!

Cccccccc

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
For people who want to just go have a drink with friends and not pestered by prostitutes and drug dealers? I am sure there are a lot of people who would love to spend time with their friends having couple of beers, brugal and ambience. Am sure not every gringo who comes here is looking for some 'white' or hookers! I have people always looking for a decent place to hang out and have some drinks in the evening and there is none here!i mean a decent one.

It would fail,that's WHY!!!!!!!

Cccccccccc

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
I can't even count the number of guys I know who got drunk and then robbed by a young lady. The ron can sneak up on a fella here.

Apr 10, 2012
Las Terrenas
Oh, yes it happens quite a bit, actually.

I call a "aBull$hit"on the entire story!!!!!!
Ccccc c

Spiking a guy's drink to steal their watch, money, etc does happen.
Most of the time, these crimes are not reported because the victim is too embarrassed,

About 30 years ago, this happened to me in Wash, DC.
Cops came, took the report, and left laughing I'm sure,

About a year later, a Detective came to see me.
He showed me several photos of various girls and wanted to know if I could pick out the girl.
Apparently, there was a travelling group that specialized in drugging their victim to steal their belongings.

Periodically, I also read similar stories in the news in the U.S. (esp. in Miami)
I'm certain this happens in the DR every once in a while....

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Spiking a drink for stealing is different than killing.
Like you, the spiked victim often lives to tell the tale

She must have been very angry or felt very wronged to kill him.
His tale is not able to be told

jeb321

Bronze
Dec 12, 2008
You are right...maybe time to create one non?

No it is Not time to create one. Most of those who end up in Bavaro would Not know or appreciate a decent upscale(?) bar if it hit them in the face. I believe you need to get real and understand that those coming to Bavaro are usually the kind that go to
low class joints and stay in low class A1s. I do not think Bavaro (Punta Cana in general) would support a decent (upscalish) bar.

franco1111

Bronze
May 29, 2013
Gringo
No it is Not time to create one. Most of those who end up in Bavaro would Not know or appreciate a decent upscale(?) bar if it hit them in the face. I believe you need to get real and understand that those coming to Bavaro are usually the kind that go to
low class joints and stay in low class A1s. I do not think Bavaro (Punta Cana in general) would support a decent (upscalish) bar.

Had to delete a recommendation. Commercial content.

KITTU

May 13, 2015
I have over 30 years of "Experience" here,and no business interest to "spin". Stories about.
Can you say THAT?????????
I didn't think so!!!!!!!!!

Cccccccccc

30 years is gone by so fast that you are not really aware of what is happening now? dont you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.