Sammy Sosa's New Career??

Status
Not open for further replies.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Is that Beyonce?

Yes, but in that image she is being ridiculed for claiming to be mixed race. In reality she is mixed race, but the intense negation of the mixed race in the US (historically at the very least) causes many people to feel uncomfortable when people of mixed origins decide to ignore the proverbial myth known as the one-drop-rule.

Big_Poppi2

Mar 30, 2008
Aguilas Cibae?as
www.facebook.com
Funny isn't it?

Hello, Everyone! Its funny to me that some claim to be mixed race, and maybe they are, and this offends some people. Even at the same time in there ignorance, they aren't for sure what race they are and I am pretty sure that very few one race people still exist. ja, ja, ja I don't have a problem if Beyonce wants to claim what ever she wants, i wish she would pick a hair color and keep it for at least a while, ja, ja, ja and is she a natural blonde? hmmmmm, maybe? To the topic of Sammy and his bleaching, My skin was a lot lighter and then I got sick. I need and need a lot of medications and hospitalization that after my treatments made my skin turn very dark. Doctors have said it is because my blood was not getting fully cleaned. Well, I know how it is to be treated both as a light skin and dark skin now and yeah, I use that bleaching soap and lotions and gels. I want to back to what I use to look like and its not a race thing for me. So I say let Sammy do what makes him happy. As long as he hasn't forgot his roots or where he came from, good for him. Take care, God bless
Biggs :)

Last edited:

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Talk of race/skin color is not allowed. Y'all know that.

I would move this to the Clown Bin, but no one seems to have a sense of humor about this topic and it always winds up going off a cliff.

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.