Sankie 101

Brooke

May 25, 2004
xamaicano said:
Look in most developing countries people in tourist areas will try to make money of tourist any way they can. They are not a reflection of the entire population. While some women would like to think that they trip and fell on some dick while on vacation, the reality is subconsiously or consiously they were hoping for it happen. Over the years these guys realized that these women needed the veneer of romance to justify there holiday fling, so they played that angle. Soon they realize that the combination of some good BS and good sex turn some women into twits. So if I am a attractive but broke dude in a tourist area, what do think I'm going to do?

Ok, I'm just having a little fun, don't get so upset. I'm sure there are a lot
of descent, hard working people in the DR.

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
Brooke said:
Ok, I'm just having a little fun, don't get so upset. I'm sure there are a lot
of descent, hard working people in the DR.

I'm not upset. Baby, as long as you keep sending money I still love you.

wunderone

May 12, 2004
What is a SANKIE?

SANKIES? With the exception of the "right" pedigree, poverty, and the talent for saying what a woman wants to hear, are these terribly different from American men?
2time said:
at the risk of soundinf dumb...WHAT IS A SANKIE plain and simple...

bobbie4572

Sep 16, 2004
Now I have a name

I had a friend here in Florida that was just like the "sankies", I wish I would have found this page before I got involved...Maybe I would not have. I am headed to the DR in October and can't wait. I know after reading this board, I will not fall for them. Thanks for the help ya'll.