Sankie Question

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
It can be dangerous to respond when one knows a sankie....

and most times even if one does respond the person asking for info about the sankie doesn't believe you anyway!
Heck...they don't even believe you when you see them face to face and tell them to their face that their 'future' husband already has a wife and four kids!:surprised
So why bother........
A fool is a fool and a love starved, naive 'smitten' person only sees/hears/believes what they want to see/hear/believe.

Been there-done that-seen and told it all before!

dancebaby

Jul 6, 2004
from this thread alone I read:
"They do a google search, find this board, don't check the archives, because do we ever when we enter a new forum site?, and post away. Their story, to them, is very real, but to us, we've heard the same story a thousand times, and try to point out the obvious to them. They then get scared sh!tless of the regulars and run for the hills due to the crass comments, accusations, insults, and generalizations. I know many lurkers from this board that have never dared even post one message on this forum, because they see how these newbies get treated. "
and
"I would not post his name or where he works here as I do not want to endure the abuse and judgement that most who post receive on this forum."

I agree and I think thats quite disturbing - something the regulars should be more mindful of not being guilty of. If I am wrong Anna and you are right, then there must have ben a huge change for the better which I havent noticed yet - I hope so