Sankies

Foreign women love sankies because

• They are feminists who feel they have a right to buy sex

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • They are actually searching for "love"

Votes: 18 21.7%
  • They are plain stupid, especially if they actually fall in love with a sankie

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Don't get much action at home, the extra attention during vacation is too tempting to ignore

Votes: 52 62.7%
  • Women don't feel they visited the DR unless they have been "sankified"

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
AnnaC said:
Mar is a women and I'm not sure she meant it in bad way to put you down.

But it brings up a very good question. Is that how women feel when they see poor people in a struggle and being the caring nutaring creatures that we are we be become blind of the fact that someone is only trying to use us?

Can they tell the easy targets by ones compassion for others?

I believe that we women are caring and nurturing and ?generally want to help people - the poor, struggling, or just someone we feel needs it. We donate money to charities here, sponsor children in third world countries, donate clothes to Good Will etc.. because we can. I think because the money they make for the long hours they put in (animation teams), and the tough jobs other Dominicans do (labout) for literally $1.00 a day is heartbreaking. We make more in a day here than most make in a month.

BUT .. I have to say that I don?t think that I would fall for the line about the sick mother, family member, water buffalo etc?

I think they can tell if you're an easy target or not, by how you treat the people around you. If you seem like a wild party girl, they think you want to party and have sex, and that's what they'll give you. If you come across angelic, they'll prey on your good nature.

Just my opinion.:glasses:

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
AnnaC said:

But it brings up a very good question. Is that how women feel when they see poor people in a struggle and being the caring nutaring creatures that we are we be become blind of the fact that someone is only trying to use us?

I just couldn't believe what I was reading, u mean to tell me that these people get into these relationships because they feel sorry for these men and women? Is unfortunate that the sankies take advantage of the good hearts of these foreigners.

Yes I think as women we feel the need to nurture and I think men perceive this vulnerability and take advantage of it. But this happens in non sankie relationships too.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
audrav said:
BUT .. I have to say that I don’t think that I would fall for the line about the sick mother, family member, water buffalo etc…

Just my opinion.:glasses:

Sometimes it's not that clear as your examples above. Wink wink, like

" if I could get my residency I would have a better chance at getting my visa to come visit you in Canada" wink wink

"so get it,

"but, but it's expensive and it will take a while to save up for it. I make so little working here. I wish I could do it now so we can be together. But no I don't want you to pay for it. wink wink. I have to do it myself wink wink.

If they're good, it will always be your idea never did it come from their mouth. ;)

Good salesmanship ;)

Sholly24

I'm an athiest loving Obama fan!
Mar 5, 2006
AnnaC said:

Yes, women generally have more of a compasionate heart than us men....when they want to. But there is a difference between the compassion for a beggar who can see and pretends to be blind and you get suckered or showing compassion for the same pretending beggar and end up in bed with him and getting suckered.........unless you are giving sex to a sex-starved man as a compassionate act. IMHO, once sex comes into a compassionate act, it becomes an act of one party taking advantage of the poorer person.

Well educated young dominican men from a good family and in their 20's do not look for gringas in their 30's, 40's etc nor are they even looking for gringas their age or any gringa at all. They do not work as animation artists in AI's. These sankies are basically lowlife and anyone can figure it out in a quick while. Why do these women fall for lowlife dominicans and start calling them novios?. If you do not go out with lowlife men in your country, why would anyone go to the DR and do that?.

For every sankified woman there are tons and tons of sankiettized men. But we do not see any man coming here with a unhappy story hoping that people will show understanding and empathy and join in his pity party. We are hoping that it is because these men have learnt to take responsibility for their actions and not try to look for excuses or blame someone else and we really thank them for that.

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
AnnaC said:
Sometimes it's not that clear as your examples above. Wink wink, like

" if I could get my residency I would have a better chance at getting my visa to come visit you in Canada" wink wink

"so get it,

"but, but it's expensive and it will take a while to save up for it. I make so little working here. I wish I could do it now so we can be together. But no I don't want you to pay for it. wink wink. I have to do it myself wink wink.

If they're good, it will always be your idea never did it come from their mouth. ;)

Good salesmanship ;)

I get what your're saying, and I agree, its all in the pitch! I am not going to deny that I wouldn't/didn't fall for another line. Who knows how much money I would have sent down there for one reason or another, but I read the posts, was watching for the signs, and saved myself from a bigger heartache.

blitz

Apr 3, 2006
Sholly24 said:
For every sankified woman there are tons and tons of sankiettized men. But we do not see any man coming here with a unhappy story hoping that people will show understanding and empathy and join in his pity party. We are hoping that it is because these men have learnt to take responsibility for their actions and not try to look for excuses or blame someone else and we really thank them for that.

It's definately possible that some of these men have done as you said, and also that men can often seperate sex and feelings more easily. Another huge reason that we hear more from women, would have more to do with our nature/need to communicate our emotions more clearly than men. Sure, these women may not have been thinking clearly in the first place, but we as women seek other women to relate to. Just as much as it's a part of a mans nature to not ask for directions (a generalization, but you get the idea), or share their feelings with you as openly and freely.

blitz

Apr 3, 2006
I just thought it was of interest to note, that women are frowned upon for their sanky stories gone wrong, yet if you focus your attention at the recent activity in the "Men are from mars, women are from venus" forum, you'll find the majority of OP's to be male... and are those topics of any greater value?

Angel_04

Sep 20, 2004
blitz said:
I just thought it was of interest to note, that women are frowned upon for their sanky stories gone wrong, yet if you focus your attention at the recent activity in the "Men are from mars, women are from venus" forum, you'll find the majority of OP's to be male... and are those topics of any greater value?

interesting point Blitz... hmm... those topics certainly aren't of greater "value" -but perhaps they might not be as "frowned upon" (as you say) or looked at with the same negativity and pessimism as with women op's..?? I dunno...

:bunny:

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
Angel_04 said:
interesting point Blitz... hmm... those topics certainly aren't of greater "value" -but perhaps they might not be as "frowned upon" (as you say) or looked at with the same negativity and pessimism as with women op's..?? I dunno...

:bunny:

Men are known to talk about sexual experiences, women talk about emotional experiences. The men that post on Men are from Mars ?. Women are from Venus are all bragging about sex. Where can I go to find half decent girls, I?m going for 4 days, and want to have as much sex as possible, ? blah blah blah, women don?t post like that, some are thinking are like this, but don?t post about it. You don?t see women responding to the male posts putting you down, and insulting you, we accept that as normal male behavior. (always generally speaking).

Status
Not open for further replies.