Scott Teilhaber In Critical Condition

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I suggest you open a new thread on "General liability at events" if you're really that interested. The theme in this thread ends right now.

Carry on...

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I will start editing posts that go off the original subject, and liability is not part of it.

Hlywud, may i respectfully submit that it was Scott's very sister that introduced the liability issue, and that the board should allow people to ventilate the matter to her satisfaction? i am sure that the uncertainties of the matter must be one of the components of her understandable dismay at this trying juncture in her's and Scott's life.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Hlywud, may i respectfully submit that it was Scott's very sister that introduced the liability issue, and that the board should allow people to ventilate the matter to her satisfaction? i am sure that the uncertainties of the matter must be one of the components of her understandable dismay at this trying juncture in her's and Scott's life.

Open's a can of worms by a bunch of posters that have no knowledge of the subject matter.
As I said, start a new thread, this is about Scott, not debate, opinion, I heard it at the bar etc.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
So does anyone have an update on his condition and if he will be able to have visitors in the near future.

Bob K

marge201

Mar 4, 2014
I didn't mean to open a can of worms. Just asking for some basic DR info. Thanks to everyone for their concern and information. Scott is in El Neptuno but this is probably not the greatest time to visit. He's been through hell and is still there. There'll be plenty of time for visitors. I'll double-check later to see if my thought of no visitors right now is correct.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I didn't mean to open a can of worms. Just asking for some basic DR info. Thanks to everyone for their concern and information. Scott is in El Neptuno but this is probably not the greatest time to visit. He's been through hell and is still there. There'll be plenty of time for visitors. I'll double-check later to see if my thought of no visitors right now is correct.

i wish you strength and patience in these trying times. Scott is a friend, and i am dismayed by this turn of events.

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I'll double-check later to see if my thought of no visitors right now is correct.

You are absolutely correct. This will be a progression of baby steps amidst periods of extreme frustration for Scott. You are doing the right thing for him.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
I didn't mean to open a can of worms. Just asking for some basic DR info. Thanks to everyone for their concern and information.

don't worry. ask away and we are happy to help. mods will sort out what is off topic.

i know a man recovering from brain surgery in POP, following injuries from a fall. it takes time to recover and rigorous therapy to ensure constant progress. things may seem bad at the beginning but eventually they will get better.

Sosua Sonny

Dec 30, 2013
From sunrise to sunset, from east to west, from north to south, we all pray for your quick recovery. Get well soon.

Apr 13, 2011
I have been following the post. Good to hear some positive news that he is progressing well - I hope he continues to get better.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
I visited with him yesterday. His recovery continues and he is getting better every day. Still a long way to go but going in the right direction. His daughter left to go back home a couple of days ago.

Bob K