SeaCrets Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

FernieBee

Bronze
Feb 20, 2008
Hey man, we've all been there at least once.
2zzrqxh.gif

Don't feel like the 'lone ranger', Fuddzie, we have all been there, at least once.
ruzm91.jpg

You pay your money and you take your chances. We'd a lot better off if we just paid our money, took what was paid for, and moved on.
2ir7jfp.gif

Human emotions being what they are, in tandem with the male libido...well, it's a wonder we, as men, don't screw ourselves more often than we do, wherein the opposite sex is concerned.

Pick yourself up; dust yourself off; get back in the saddle.

dfadjc.jpg

M

Markf128

I could not agree more

This is a case of been there, and done that. It kind of makes you mad to know that business is right in such a way. None the less, hearing from others who know better is what makes this website so great. I would also agree that it is better to pay for it and move on than to play their little games.

"Hey man, we've all been there at least once. Welcome to the club"

Amen to that brother.

Don't feel like the 'lone ranger', Fuddzie, we have all been there, at least once. And it will continue as long as men want to get laid and continue to think that women have feelings. (JK)

You pay your money and you take your chances. We'd a lot better off if we just paid our money, took what was paid for, and moved on.

Unfortunately, men are the ones who fall in love. Women are much too practical.

FernieBee

Bronze
Feb 20, 2008
Just remind yourself, when you meet a woman in the bars or nightclubs in Sosua, that she very well could be the type described in the song by Reyli.

La Descarada

Es una descarada...
por ser la mas hermosa.
No tiene casi nada,
pero le gusta la vida cara.

Y a mi me gusta ella.
Y se cuanto me ama.
Se que sue?a conmigo,
pero amanece en otra cama.

Y el dinero le rob? su coraz?n,
Las mentiras le desarmaron el alma.
Y me duele su dolor...
mucho mas que su traici?n.
Yo nac? para quererla, aunque se vaya.

Mujer de nadie...
Mujer de todos...
Mujer que mata...
Mujer que duele...
Mujer que entrega...
y que arrebata.

Mujer tan cara...
Mujer ingrata...

Yo se que no me olvidaras aunque te vayas.

M

Markf128

Hey, this sounds like my girl:

Mujer de nadie...
Mujer de todos...
Mujer que mata...
Mujer que duele...
Mujer que entrega...
y que arrebata.

augustus

Dec 19, 2007
Hey, hey, hey, translation needed, that's a lot to translate, even though I understand a little........example......

Algo es mejor que nada...........
Something is better than nothing .........

????????????????????
Please

Mar 2, 2008
Mujer de nadie...
Mujer de todos...
Mujer que mata...
Mujer que duele...
Mujer que entrega...
y que arrebata.

Roughly translated:

Women of anyone ...
Women of all ...
Women who kill ...
Woman who hurt ...
Women who surrender ...
and snatches.

Women's so expensive ...
Women thankless ...

FernieBee

Bronze
Feb 20, 2008
La Descarada

Es una descarada...
por ser la mas hermosa.
No tiene casi nada,
pero le gusta la vida cara.

Y a mi me gusta ella.
Y se cuanto me ama.
Se que sue?a conmigo,
pero amanece en otra cama.

Y el dinero le rob? su coraz?n,
Las mentiras le desarmaron el alma.
Y me duele su dolor...
mucho mas que su traici?n.
Yo nac? para quererla, aunque se vaya.

Mujer de nadie...
Mujer de todos...
Mujer que mata...
Mujer que duele...
Mujer que entrega...
y que arrebata.

Mujer tan cara...
Mujer ingrata...

translation

The Shameless Woman

She's shameless.
Being the most beautiful...
She has almost nothing...
but she likes to live in luxury.

And I like her.
And I know how much she loves me.
I know she dreams about me,
but wakes up in another bed.

And money stole her heart.
Lies disassembled her soul.
And her pain hurts me...
much more than her treachery.
I was born to love her, even if she leaves.

Nobody's woman...
Everybody's woman...
Woman who kills...
Woman who hurts...
Woman who gives...
and snatches back.

Woman whose cost is too much.
Ungrateful woman.

I know you won't forget me, even if you leave.
I know you won't forget me, even if you leave.

Thandie

Bronze
Nov 27, 2007
I have acquiesced to the great possibility that the subject woman is indeed a female santy. After hearing privately from so many who know of her and her sister, with similar tales of modus operandi, I concede. Despite realistic reasons a relationship wouldn?t work, I was on a mission to discover the truth. I now have the facts and this chapter is now closed with lesson learned. Thank you one and all! Gone with the Wind(y)!

Isnt the internet GREATTTT!!! Hahahaha

And to think just a few years ago you would have had no one to ask (much less total strangers) to find out about Miss Windy! DR1 just saved you thousands of dollars.

Has no one started a website yet about finding information on possible Sankys'? LOL

I would love for someone to go and show Windy this thread and to be a fly on the wall. It would create fear in the Sanky community, and maybe they would be forced to be more creative and advanced in their scams. lol

Reactions: FernieBee

augustus

Dec 19, 2007
Thanks for the translation, that was great, as if I didn't know enough already or thought I knew enough already...........I thought at times thru the years, I had it bad, but those Dominican men suffer TOO ...............

Fuddzie

Dec 3, 2008

I would love for someone to go and show Windy this thread and to be a fly on the wall. It would create fear in the Sanky community, and maybe they would be forced to be more creative and advanced in their scams. lol

How about the 6 degrees of seperation but the internet trims it down to just a couple. Yes, I have thought of making a trip down there and letter her read all the private and public posts related to only her. I also though of showing her all she may have had had she not been so dishonest. But, in the end, I would not have been happy, and that's what's most important.

FernieBee

Bronze
Feb 20, 2008
How about the 6 degrees of seperation but the internet trims it down to just a couple. Yes, I have thought of making a trip down there and letter her read all the private and public posts related to only her. I also though of showing her all she may have had had she not been so dishonest. But, in the end, I would not have been happy, and that's what's most important.
Let her lead her life of deception, if that's what she's doing. In the end, things tend to catch up with people--karma and all that stuff. Trying to get back at her would keep you thinking about the negative stuff, which wouldn't do you much good.

:glasses:

Fuddzie

Dec 3, 2008

Actually I would like to forward via e-mail someone in Sosua my letter to Wendy with my choice words in addition to the words of the song. Any takers?

scrubmuncher

On Vacation!
Jul 6, 2007
Is that Wendy, originally from SD & her sister is Sol who also works there?

Wendy? I thought her sister was called Emeri?

God they can change quick down there!!

Anyway, the bottom line is 90% of the girls down there are living off tips and WHORE SCORE, if a guy takes them out of the bar he is asked to pay the manager 2000 pesos, sometimes the girl might get 500 of this, depends if she makes the manager happy. The girls working here generally are less confident to work up street, a little less strong when it comes to a bottle with a foaming haitian bitch on a rampage coz she hasn't got a gringo on her arm. The in return get very good protection from the club, during and out of hours and other whores try not to mess with them. The guy who is now the manager is some relation to the Capitan in Sosua (yes that mustache dick end that keeps screwing up) and we all know how screwed up Sosua is when it comes to Police matters.
If you get involved with a women in this place you are without doubt dealing with a whore, on all levels, love em or F*ck em, they are all the same at the end of the day.

Mar 2, 2008
Originally Posted by Fuddzie
"Actually I would like to forward via e-mail someone in Sosua my letter to Wendy with my choice words in addition to the words of the song. Any takers?"

Fuddzie, let it go. A mistake can run both ways. There is no need for a vendetta. She was merely doing what she knows how to do. You got sucked in and you learned a valuable lesson, but don't let it consume you.

Just move on and forget about the confrontations. They only work out in the movies anyway.

Enjoy yourself, and forget about that little mistake. If you choose to keep at this thing it will deprive you of many happy moments, and there are too few happy moments in life as it is. Be the bigger person and leave it be.

iluvsosua

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 17, 2008
Hey Fuddzie...as I told you via "private message", she is NOT worth your time. Please understand that these are Working girls. And they are big "players". I have personally met her..she is working every and Any guy she can find...and make them believe "he is the one"...she wants your $$$. She has a boyfriend, kids...the works...I refused to forward your letter to save you embaressment. Let it go. These girls want a Poppy big time to send money....that they give to their boyfriend and kids. I have witnessed this first hand. These girls care nothing about nothing...if they could grab my husband right infront of my face they would...Thank the Lord I have a True Man!

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Even in a Sankiette... somewhere deep inside, there's a woman.
Lets not forget that.

I know a girl, she's pretty and all and she married a "Gringo" she met partying somewhere along the Pedro Clisante strip.
Later she was shocked to find out, he was a party animal, heavy drinker and notorious whore patronizer. Well, I asked her what she had expected from a man she had picked up in a red light district. She did not quite get the question so I asked her what she would tell me if I'd came some Sunday morning and said I'd just met the love of my life the last night on Pedro Clisante. She was silent for a while and then replied: "that you are loco!...." and then, somewhat toned down, "just like I have been".
Well, she learned her lesson the hard way and a wee bit too late. But many down there, see these men come for a "vacation" and go... what should a girl think of these men? Sure one or the other, may have true, genuine feelings, but what are the chances? One out of how many?

Maybe, had you met her somewhere else. She had taken a chance to really get to know you and maybe eventually respect you. But I think you have to understand, that if a girl there meets a guy out of a bunch of Johns and other party goers... chances are, she mistook you for just another Gringo loco.

... J-D.

Reactions: wishingiwasthere
Status
Not open for further replies.