Mujer de nadie...
Mujer de todos...
Mujer que mata...
Mujer que duele...
Mujer que entrega...
y que arrebata.

Mujer tan cara...
Mujer ingrata...

Yo se que no me olvidaras aunque te vayas.
Yo se que no me olvidaras aunque te vayas.

translation

The Shameless Woman

She's shameless.
Being the most beautiful...
She has almost nothing...
but she likes to live in luxury.

And I like her.
And I know how much she loves me.
I know she dreams about me,
but wakes up in another bed.

And money stole her heart.
Lies disassembled her soul.
And her pain hurts me...
much more than her treachery.
I was born to love her, even if she leaves.

Nobody's woman...
Everybody's woman...
Woman who kills...
Woman who hurts...
Woman who gives...
and snatches back.

Woman whose cost is too much.
Ungrateful woman.

I know you won't forget me, even if you leave.
I know you won't forget me, even if you leave.

HERE is where you can download and listen to this song.
(bottom-left side of page)

augustus

Dec 19, 2007
How long were you with her, for her to put that kind of a whooping on your mind and body, like she did ? :surprised And did she charge you for any whoopie ?:bunny::bunny:

augustus

Dec 19, 2007
Listen, forget about the letter and posts............:chinese:

Let a week go by and call her in a cracking and broken voice........:pirate:And tell her you were in a bad car or motorcycle accident and you need 2 quarts of blood, because you broke your leg, badly, and your car is broken, also........And , would she borrow or get some money off of one of the gringo's, because you need the money for your problems and you know, she can get the money, because the gringo's have money, black or white gringo's, it doesn't matter, please, please, please, me amore !!!!!!!!!!! Get the money from the NY gringo's because they have plenty !!!!!!! :bunny::bunny::bunny:

But stay serious and give her the information, so she can send it WESTERN UNION !!!!!!!!!! :bunny::bunny::bunny:

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Hey Fuddzie...as I told you via "private message", she is NOT worth your time. Please understand that these are Working girls. And they are big "players". I have personally met her..she is working every and Any guy she can find...and make them believe "he is the one"...she wants your $$$. She has a boyfriend, kids...the works...I refused to forward your letter to save you embaressment. Let it go. These girls want a Poppy big time to send money....that they give to their boyfriend and kids. I have witnessed this first hand. These girls care nothing about nothing...if they could grab my husband right infront of my face they would...Thank the Lord I have a True Man!

This is the lady whose husband owns this establishment, yes? Anything he can do to encourage a better calibre of staff?

La Verdad

Jan 4, 2009
Secretions

This is the lady whose husband owns this establishment, yes? Anything he can do to encourage a better calibre of staff?

I am not sure that would be in the best interest of the house.
Doesn't the house get paid a "Salida" for take out at this fine establishment?

L V

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com

Fuddzie

Dec 3, 2008
Oh surely not? This is the lady who was worried about her daughters being at risk of becoming hookers if they lived here.

http://www.dr1.com/forums/north-coast/83564-question-about-my-kids.html

She isn't going to be profiting from the proceeds of 'take out', surely?

These girls work for room and board plus tips. She spent a few nights with me. No sex took place and no salida was asked for. The jefe was aware we were going out. This chica did not at any time ask me for money. She got a couple beers, a couple bowls of fish soup at PJ's, and a phone card. She know I didn't have disposable cash nor encuraged me to use the ATM the whole time and did not complain. Whether serious or not, there was a part of me which believes her when she said it was nice to be with someone who didn't want to bang her brains out and then leave. She also told me that that our living situations would never change. We would never leave the things we love for the sake of a relationship. Smart gal. So, no sex..no money, good company and a great time with someone I met in Sosua. That's not so bad. Time to let this story fade out and move on.
I

iluvsosua

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 17, 2008
Oh surely not? This is the lady who was worried about her daughters being at risk of becoming hookers if they lived here.

http://www.dr1.com/forums/north-coast/83564-question-about-my-kids.html

She isn't going to be profiting from the proceeds of 'take out', surely?

Ya know Lambada..what the heck does what I just wrote have to do with a whole other thread. I am begining to loathe this message board..it is Never a pleasure to be on here. People have nothing better to do than stir the pot and **** people off.

I will not be back. Moderator, please remove my membership.

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
A good time to close this thread...

but I don't delete accounts.

If you can't figure how to do it (and I'm not even sure if you can) please PM or e-mail Robert.

Gregg
Mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.