Searing for Wanda in POP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

Feb 21, 2002
Thanks, golo, Criss, and AZB.

Some females on this board are so sensitive. I have read their post about the men the seek at the
resorts. You know the questions they ask, and if not here are a few (1) Is he with another woman? (2)He told me he loved me, and would never cheat on me.(3)He invited me to meet his family. (4)We have been friends forever, so I don't care what you say. (5) Can someone go by the resort to see if he is with another woman, and by the way he works monday's and thursday's, I know because I call him.

I have alot of respect for the ladies on DR1 who do not prejudge people. You can tell who is lonely, and miserable. Just look how they responed to my post. I just asked a simple question, and maybe not with enough detail. I am not sleepless in USA, nor desperately seeking Wanda, But I would love to see her again.

Thanks Golo, Criss, AZB, now these are real men ladies, and only real men can understand a real man!!!!

Criss, my coversation with her was breif. I was actually in line exchaging my dollars for pesos, and she didn't need my pesos, you could tell she was well taking care of. Unlike the usual women I had met that got glassy eyed when seeing an american exchanging a few dollars. I was in small supermarket, I think called Tropicana in POP. She was dressed in a business suite with a name tag. I could tell she had a lot of class, difinitely not you average Dominicana. She seemed well traveled and cultured. Maybe Eddie might know this women. She about 28 to 30 yrs old. I know this is a little over the hill by Dominican standards, but she is definitely a diamond.

I know I can't compete with AZB, so AZB stay in Santiago.

Thanks for any help..
Rick

Rick

Feb 21, 2002
Criss

I can take that from you becuase you are the witty one.. lol.. I know I must pay my dues, im new to posting, so come on all and have at me. I'll take it gracefully!!!!!!!
Rick

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Re: Thanks, golo, Criss, and AZB.

[B]Rick[/B] said:
...she had a lot of class, difinitely not you average Dominicana.
WTF?! I can see you are an idiot. Don't worry. She'll be better without you.

Send down that Prozac that you are not using Criss. I am tempted to hit Mr. Fish with a shoe... stiletto.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
You must be pretty low class yourself if a broad in a polyester uniform with a name tag gets your gonads all messed up.
Get real, you blew what chance you had. No one even close to Halle would last a week with out a "protector". That is why she said she "was taken care of." Fraid you would dirty your pants if you met some women of professional levels that can speak well in at least two languages. Oh yes, that crack about "not your average dominicana" is costing you any sympathy, you'll notice.

This is what happens with low class tourism to the AIs folks..... You get a series of ground crawlers that are floored by the first semi literate broad that isn't actually selling herself/ They think they are "stars" .

Since "Wendy"is like Mary, your only chance is to go back to the little market and ask around. You might get lucky but don't count on it....

HB, somewhat tongue in cheek and somewhat pi$$ed off....

Last edited:

Rick

Feb 21, 2002
PIB

A little sensitive are YOU. I think you read a little to much between the lines. I said, " not your average Dominicana", but that was in no way of putting down the women in DR, I thought she was above average, and that is all. She was an above average women in the DR, and would be an above average women in the USA as well. Thats just my opinion, and we all have one.

HB, I have much respect for you, and do enjoy your informative posts. If your somewhat pissed off mabye you misunderstood me.

Waiting for the next negitive post.

Rick

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
No I am not too sensitive, I would have blown my top off long ago in this board. I just tell it as I see it. And your excuse is BS. If you didn't mean what I think you meant then you seriously need to start working on your writing skills.

See:
I could tell she had a lot of class, difinitely not you average Dominicana.
That is only ONE sentence, which means that the "difinitely[sic] not you[sic] average Dominicana" refers to having class.

Or maybe you are only semi-quasi illiterate, difinitely not you average kind of idiot. In that case I would not only forgive you for the faux pas but ALSO feel sorry for you.

Tread carefully pal. I may not have Criss' command of the language nor his extensive vocabulary but I bite when someone throws stupid generalizations at me.

Pib
Pi**ed...

Last edited:

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
Tony C said:
Women are sooooo Lucky they have vaginas. If they didn't us men would never talk to them!

do you honestly think us women enjoy looking at your hairy bodies men??????

knock knock... hello? if it wasn't for men's 'goldmembers' ...

rick: yes, the dr1 women are miserable and lonely. you're writing about a woman you're in love with on a message forum. you're not miserable... you're not going into detail about some some bambina you fell madly in love with in TEMPTATION ISLAND.... you're not writing about some educated woman that has class and whose grammer is probably gooder and gooder than yours. no... you're not as miserable and lonely as those pathetic women that write about their animation guys. not at all.

nuf said.

Dec 9, 2002
Hey Lee-Lee, maybe you are miserable and lonely, I'm certainly not - don't lump us all together in your sad little bit of the world

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Rick.
Let me make this clear: getting a phone number from a dominican girl means nothing. It doesn't mean she is interested in you, it only means she gave you "a" number beacuse you had asked for it. Dominicans are very kind and giving, they seldom say no to any request but that doesn't mean you have something going with her. This number maybe a wrong number, or a number of her office. Who knows. I get numbers from girls all the time; in fact, i get numbers of girls just for asking but that doesn't mean I get to first base with all of them. Mostly I simply strike out. This happens to all the guys.
I was once madly in love with a girl whom I met in POP many years ago. I was a tourist and I ran into her in a restaurant. She was beautiful with long hair and spoke very good english. She was well dressed and drove a late model corolla. I went back to usa the same day and like a fool, I lost her number. I made several calls to playa dorada plaza to ask for her. I knew she worked there in a store. To my disappointment, I never got any positive response on her where-abouts. Then I went back to DR and looked all over POP for her. I didn't find her anywhere. I was heart broken. In my mind, I was fantasizing her looking for me also. How we would meet and hug and I would see tears in her eyes etc.
Then the day came (when I least expected it), I ran into her in playa dorada plaza. She was working as a manager in a store. When I told her nervously who I was, she didn't even respond. She didn't know who I was nor she seemed interested. She told me that she runs into alot of tourists everyday and can't seem to remember all of them. In anyway, she didn't even have time to talk to me as she was attending cunstomers. Later I saw her with her boyfriend in a cafe and someone told me she was soon to get married with him. I was simply heart broken.
I hope you have learned a lesson from my experience.
wanda maybe a very decent woman but she may simply be a nice person who spared a few minutes of her time to chat with you, just beacuse you wanted to talk to her.
In anycase, I would start my search from the new branch of Baninter bank which is located on the same street of the supermarket. She may very well works there.
Good luck my friend.
AZB

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Dominican Babe said:
Hey Lee-Lee, maybe you are miserable and lonely, I'm certainly not - don't lump us all together in your sad little bit of the world
Lee-Lee
I see youre still reading that book,how to make friends and influence people,I realy hope you give me a ring I want to meet you to see if the person behind these postings is real or make believe
J.H.:bandit:

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Rick
Is Wanda blond by any chance?If so and it is the same Wanda I know I can tell you how to contact her,but shes not a nice virginal girl.
J.H.:cool:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"JH",I don't want girls with "Good Taste"!.........

.....I want girls that,...."Taste Good"!!!!!!! Is Wanda in that group? Cris:lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: :p :p

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Re: "JH",I don't want girls with "Good Taste"!.........

Criss Colon said:
.....I want girls that,...."Taste Good"!!!!!!! Is Wanda in that group? Cris:lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: :p :p
So Ive been told,as a faithful husband I wouldnt know personally
J.H.
Smelling the fish on my stash:lick: :lick: :lick:

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
Dominican Babe said:

it's a shame..... that some of us, don't have a single fibre of sarcasm in our bodies.

azb... that was a pretty sad story. how long of a time span between your initial and final encounter with your 'wanda'?

L

Last edited:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
The whole time span was a few months, maybe 4. It was many years ago when internet was not so popular in DR. I couldn't post on DR1 or anywhere, hell i didn't even know how to use a pc. I had to make numerous phone calls all over plaza dorada and ask for her by her name and describe her looks. I didn't speak spanish at the time so I was getting all kinds of mixed information. In the process I met a few girls on the phone who had the same name as her's. One even tried to sell me a timeshare.
Anyhow, the reality was alot different than what I had imagined it to be. I guess I was following a hollywood type script in my head while looking for my angel all over pop.
In reality, she was a very cold and arrogant person and completely different from what I had imagined her to be.
So my point is this: Rick maybe simply wasting his time, chasing a girl who may not be interested in him at all. She was just being polite to him and gave him her work number because he insisted.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
99% of tourists and the majority of expats never get to meet a "particular level" of everyday Dominican life.

Do they ever consider who actually works in the businesses that occupy those office buildings? Maybe it's just more of those "stupid Dominicans" that I hear many expat gringos talking about?

I wanna be "stupid" and have an office in the ultra-modern Acropolis Center or the new high tech Baninter building on Lopa de Vega.

Just a thought...

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
her name was wanda
she was a gift from santa
just a gift you can look and admire
but dooooo not touch

because if you touched wanda
she will make you wonda
with a bill for a hundred dollars
to be paid before you enter
so dooo not touch