Searing for Wanda in POP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Rick: It was so funny...but the crack about the average dominicana was stupid and unthinking. Do you really think the women from the DR that post here-not many admittedly-are average? Do you have any idea what an "average"dominicana looks like? Or is it rather a stereotype combed from AIs and night sports along the tourist highways and byways?
Like Robert says, "Ever wonder who is behind those high rise office fa?ades?

Of course, I was straight with you. IF she was that good looking to clobber you so hard, and you went and lost her number, you blew it. She is now taken and very much like the all too true story by AZB......Here, you strike while you can, because tomorrow will be too late....

And if she isn't taken, just a chance, that is because she is very high maintenence. My next door neighbor had one like that and gave her up. A few weeks later he got a call from possibly the richest guy in the area asking about the girl. He could afford her, and the stupid idiot married her!!....Oh well...two Lexus for her and anything he wants to use!!

HB

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I know where your Wanda works...

Wanda is a very nice lady 28 years old, She works in Cofresi...just minutes outside Puerto Plata.

Wanda can be reached at...Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club, Hacienda Resorts, Columbus Plaza, Torre 1, Playa Cofresi, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic.
Tel. (809) 970-3762, Fax (809) 970-7465
E-mail lifestylesales@codetel.net.do

There is olny one Wanda in Puerto Plata that fits your description and she is one Jem of a Lady...

PS: Wanda is single...

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Re: I know where your Wanda works...

Gringo said:
Wanda is a very nice lady 28 years old, She works in Cofresi...just minutes outside Puerto Plata.

Wanda can be reached at...Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club, Hacienda Resorts, Columbus Plaza, Torre 1, Playa Cofresi, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic.
Tel. (809) 970-3762, Fax (809) 970-7465
E-mail lifestylesales@codetel.net.do

There is olny one Wanda in Puerto Plata that fits your description and she is one Jem of a Lady...

PS: Wanda is single...
Wrong!!!!!!!!!
The Wanda I refered to earlier is originally from Cabrera and so Gringo you should do your homework
J.H.:alien:

CaribbeanGeorge

"Creature of Leisure"
Jan 3, 2002
www.fuentesdellago.com
Personal Info

Originally posted by Gringo

Ok Gringo, it is not very nice to be posting personal info about someone who, first does not fit the description, then has not authorized you to do so.

I know Wanda and I will let her know this.

Mad :bunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.