So far 2 trips to DR in 2005!!!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Where did this come from???

No, little Joe...Tony is still not here...:cry:

Boy, if you only knew how slow things are at the US Embassy in Sto. Dgo.:ermm:

Right now we are #13,*** on a waiting list to receive an appointment for a Visa...there are a total of almost 25,000 cases on that list...

It looks like maybe in another 8 months we will be able to finally be together and get married here in Miami...

Don't worry...I'll post anything new that comes along...

Thanks for caring...

MQ

(Oh, btw...I made a total of 10 trips last year...the last one from 12/25 to 1/6/06...)

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
How about you get a hold of your local congressman or congresswoman's office? They sure as hell helped me out last summer with some INS issues that had to be worked out. In a matter of days I had what I needed. Maybe Lincoln Diaz-Balart's office can do something for you if you fall under that district, like I do.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Thanks, sweetie...

I tried that already...wrote to my Congresswoman, Wasserman-Shultz...she answered rather quickly, but when she got the response from the Embassy in DR, it was the same thing I already knew...backlog...nothing they can do 'cause they don't have enought staff...yada, yada, yada...

On Sat. I received a postcard from my Senator saying that they will be getting back in touch with me soon, they are looking into the matter...same old thing...yada, yada, yada...

For now, all everyone can do is WAIT, WAIT, WAIT...

MQ