Somebody help my little girl, please!!!!!

proudpeace

May 22, 2006
Desperate!

All I can say is if she is telling the truth, with any luck she will have booked her plane ticket and be on her way to rescuse her daughter!

Lets hope that she is actually lying as I wouldn't like to think of any child being put through what she described.

If she is telling the truth the Desperate - you go girl! Save your daughter from the monster and worry about the consequences later!

I know from being a Mother that I would gladly serve time for my kids, especially if it meant them being happy and safe.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Remember this call for help?

all too often first time posters come to us-put us thru the mill for info and nary a thank you. Very curious as to how this one will turn out--and would be happy to find out that I am wrong-that this woman is correct- and that she did her job as a mother- and all is well. On the other hand if we hear NADA in 2-3 weeks I am going back to my grumpy, cynical self.

Well it's one month since this lady posted a cry for help and getting this board all in a titter. She was going to fly out the next day to steal her baby back from the father that gained("illegally") custody.
Wondering if anyone (by PM) has ever heard from her.Wondering if we will ever hear the rest of the story.
I would really like to know the outcome--sort of like reading a good book and loosing the book before you finished.

JOHN

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Something or many things here are "not right". Anyone remember Sunnie-69 or 79 or whatever. What a ride that one was.

Bob K

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Help! Help! Help!

Well, could be another one of those trumpeters that shout for help and/or information here just to vanish silently.
Many of them are too lazy to do a search first and expect others to do their homework.
Again many receive valuable advice and lengthy posts full of information and do not even utter a grunt of gratitude.

The only rewarding subforum seems to be the sankie threads.
Always coming back to you... ;)

What hormones can do, amazing.

m'frog