Sosua Kidnapping?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The Sosua Police Arrived At My Hotel Room An Hour Later!!!

They said that the girl had filed charges against me:

.............."Assault with a "Friendly" weapon"!!!

........one........two..........three......?? :glasses:

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
No, I won't delete you all. I'll just tell all that the story 'grew' in the telling ... like fishing stories. Be aware ... ;) Please fellows .... when you go to the john ... stand a little closer, it is not as long as you think....

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Damit, damit, damit, damit, dammmmmmmmmit Chris. That's the second keyboard I've ruined because of inconsiderate people like you that has the audacity to make such a post when I'm drinking while reading.

Edited to add;

LMAOROTF

El Diego

Apr 24, 2006
Ken said:
Thanks for sharing, jackieboo. And that is not an isolated incident. The majority of Dominicans, especially those living in the campo, are warm hearted, honest people.

No question you don't get a complete picture of life in this country on this board, since much more time spent talking about the negatives than the positives. But that is the way it is on CNN, in the newspapers all over the world, etc. But these are the reasons why most of us long-time expats have become long time, and why we don't plan to return to our own country to live.

i also once had flat tire and this guy came to help.. and the end he said it was nothing.. he just wanted to help.. i thought he wanted to help so i can give him something.. but noo.. he just wanted to help. He insisted he didn't want anything.. so i bought him a beer so he could cool off.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Rick Snyder said:
Damit, damit, damit, damit, dammmmmmmmmit Chris. That's the second keyboard I've ruined because of inconsiderate people like you that has the audacity to make such a post when I'm drinking while reading.

Edited to add;

LMAOROTF

Glad you enjoyed that Rick ;)

Victor Laszlo

Bronze
Aug 24, 2004
Criss Colon said:
They said that the girl had filed charges against me:

.............."Assault with a "Friendly" weapon"!!!

........one........two..........three......?? :glasses:

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Funny, I heard the charge was Assault with a "Dead" weapon.