Strange expat comminity in Bavaro

Krosuri

Aug 2, 2015
Harry Krishna I respect you had the tenacity and balls to open up a restaurant.. Will be coming next week with some friends to eat there...

Hare Hare,
Thank you Contango. Please do not forget to mention that you are from DR1 as well when you come to the restaurant. Open
6.30 pm till 12.00 am and tuesdays is when i close usually. See you.

Krosuri

Aug 2, 2015
I have a condo in El Dorado , was there in june, ate at your restaurant, it was delish and I will return again!!
And yes its a nice terrace ,patio restaurant. Loved it!
Thank you Robbie.
We've made some improvements in the menu with some extra dishes :) and decoration of the restaurant and looking forward to see you again.
regards.

jeb321

Bronze
Dec 12, 2008
Krishna. What is name of your restaurant. Looking forward to going. Arrived in PC yesterday. Will be here a few months.

fivefingers

Jul 8, 2011
I haven't managed to read the whole thread, but I maybe it hasn't been said yet....complaining about DR is a national sport. Locals and expats do it every day, with reason or no reason. It's just something one does to vent I guess. We all think we can solve the countries problems.

Don't take it personal. This is a crappy country with some nice things and lots of opportunities, but it's still crappy in many aspects. Even locals know that. We might not like it and would prefer to be elsewhere, but for different reasons we have to stay here and put up with the negatives. Of course, it isn't all awful or we would all be slitting our wrists.

Also...I think Bavaro is tainted....I didn't like the vibe there. There is definetely something off. Look at other areas.

Krosuri

Aug 2, 2015
Krishna. What is name of your restaurant. Looking forward to going. Arrived in PC yesterday. Will be here a few months.
Hi Jeb321,

It's called Pranama, which is similar to Namaste but more respectful. It's in Los Corales near supermarket Cicollelo.
looking forward to.