Strip Searched at STI airport

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
When it comes to flights to or from Columbia........all bets are off.
Years ago we would all curse the Gods if the flight we were waiting for got caught up with the Columbia arrival.
We knew for a fact that our passengers would take forever being processed through immigration/customs.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
My wife knows the woman who did it!
She's a "Bull Dyke" from Santo Domingo!
My wife wants her "JOB", but can't pay them what they want!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

bigwhiskey

Aug 29, 2010
I was felt up at pop airport by a lovely young lady after the third of fourth chest squeeze I told her I wanted dinner .

ccarabella

Feb 5, 2002
A female agent at Santiago airport asked my husband to remove his hat while she was comparing his face to the
passport picture. First she looks at me and says something like "disculpame". Then she tells my husband that he looks
more handsome in person with his goatie than in the passport picture without it.
He stuttered a thank you. I said nothing.

chrisgy

Jan 15, 2013
Your attitude has a lot to do with how you are treated. We must understand that the airport staff are regular people with egos, and when you try to show them up or protest loudly etc. , they are not gonna make the process any easier for you. I have done it both ways.. the testy protestor and the easygoing jovial traveller..the last one works way better. I have been traveling over 30 times a year to D.R, I get questioned all the time on both sides of the water, only once had a secondary search and that one time it was because I was a "testy protestor". Be cool girls and guys, and the likelyhood that your mild questioning escalates to a examination will be a lot less. After 500 stamps in a passport I can attest to that.

jazz21

Jul 11, 2011
My mother went last year from Italy with a tons of salami and Italian cheese. All this staff was in the luggage not in the hand luggage.
No problem maybe becouse she put all this in a sealed bag without any air in it.

Another time:
I think it was in miami they told me I had some trace of explosive on my shoes... they only passed my shoes and me with another detector. They confirmed me I had explosive trace on my shoes. I do not work whith any esplosive and I don't have any idea where these explosive traces could come from.
I told this to the agent, and they told me, ok, no problem, maybe you stepped on something with explosive...

jajajajajajjaja Are there landmines in Miami sidewalks?

Anyway,
in the case it happens, I have no problem striping myself naked in front of agents
(the only problem if there is a nice lady between them is my body can transform even if I don't want!!)
but I really would not tolerate any "internal inspection"... I would be really afraid of it!!!!
And in the case of X-ray, I want a lead protection: I don't want my balls fried!!!!

Do they give you a lead protection in case of X-ray?

How do they do X-ray in the airport?

And, do they really inspect the "inside" of a man?

My mother went last year from Italy with a tons of salami and Italian cheese. All this staff was in the luggage not in the hand luggage.
No problem maybe becouse she put all this in a sealed bag without any air in it.

Another time:
I think it was in miami they told me I had some trace of explosive on my shoes... they only passed my shoes and me with another detector. They confirmed me I had explosive trace on my shoes. I do not work whith any esplosive and I don't have any idea where these explosive traces could come from.
I told this to the agent, and they told me, ok, no problem, maybe you stepped on something with explosive...

jajajajajajjaja Are there landmines in Miami sidewalks?

Anyway,
in the case it happens, I have no problem striping myself naked in front of agents
(the only problem if there is a nice lady between them is my body can transform even if I don't want!!)
but I really would not tolerate any "internal inspection"... I would be really afraid of it!!!!
And in the case of X-ray, I want a lead protection: I don't want my balls fried!!!!

Do they give you a lead protection in case of X-ray?

How do they do X-ray in the airport?

And, do they really inspect the "inside" of a man?

I'm sure a finger or two up the ass wouldn't be that bad, you might even like it and get your ladies to do it later on....
You may be surprised by how many men like ass stuff and no it has nothing to do with being gay!

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Another time:

Nitrates from fertilizer.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I'm sure a finger or two up the ass wouldn't be that bad, you might even like it and get your ladies to do it later on....
You may be surprised by how many men like ass stuff and no it has nothing to do with being gay!

A lady of your stature, I am quite surprised you did not toss a little salad, and throw the salami & cheese in as well while you were @ it here.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
nitroglycerin from heart medication?

i think lots of common household items are potentially hazardous and contain chemicals that can be used to produce weapons. batteries. matches. cleaning agents. i assume that checking of the shoes was done with a small pad that was swiped over the shoe and then placed in a gas chromatograph. maybe the security is set to check a variety of substances.

i saw it done in tel aviv when i had my special treatment. they swiped myself, my clothing, my bag and a variety of other stuff.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
You must have fit the profile for drug smugglers. Just be happy they didn't shake you down for money or maybe you should have payed them off and went on your way. Clothes in tacked.

LTSteve

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I just had the 'Royal Treatment' in JFK Oct 26th.

Full frisk..... it ain't that bad.

When they get to the 'sensitive' areas, they use the back of their hands , not the front.

FYI

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You are Sooooo right "dv", the "Government" usually just "F*$Ks" you up the A$$, no vasaline!,and then charges you for the "Plaesure"!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
You are Sooooo right "dv", the "Government" usually just "F*$Ks" you up the A$$, no vasaline!,and then charges you for the "Plaesure"!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

ESPECIALLY on April 15th!!! The sales of "Preparation H" hit their yearly high on April 16th.