Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Barahona

Votes: 14 3.0%

• Total voters

caoba

May 11, 2007
Santiago Santiago!

La Ciudad del Corazon...
Beautiful Mountain backdrop, amazing sunsets caressed by palm tree breezes, a truly romantic feel to it all, El Monumento, horse drawn carriages, birthplace of perico ripiao, quaint tree lined neighborhoods buzzing with the chatter and laughter off of front porches, booming nightlife and great shopping. But mostly for the beautiful people.

Yumnuk

Jun 27, 2009
The best city is Santiago because of the beautiful landscape , good people, great weather, and plenty of entertainment.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
There are only two cities, Santo Domingo and Santiago. The rest are towns with zillion motorcycles. Santiago is more of a town edging towards a city. I liked it when I visited Santiago, but not sure I'd want to live there. I would feel claustrophobic without the sea. I lived in Chicago, the only landlocked city I liked, but Lake Michigan's beaches and shipping gave a great false illusion of an ocean, something that Santiago lacks. The greatest cities in the world have a seaport/beaches, a major world class river or lake. That's why Bolivia is a freightening thought, a landlocked nation! Santiago is a nice town, but too small. As for crime, Santiago has nothing to envy Santo Domingo.

Road54WE

Feb 22, 2012
you stand in relation to other
jie2.jpg
jie3.jpg

jie1.jpg