The best ''hangout'' = Rocky's

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
the second part is up for discussion.:bunny:
C'mon tflea.
He's still a handsome man, even though he packed on a few pounds.
Elvis-Presley.jpg

tarrantino

Jan 12, 2006
That is one scary Elvis picture. Rocky's looked like "the" hang out place. Whenever I passed by were always people in there , if I hadn;t been so busy, I could have sat down for a while. This time I go I intend to.

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
No better place to have a bite and a beer....sit, chill and have another beer....it's like my second home.

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
I stayed there for a week at the last July 4 get together and it was great. If I'm lucky I'll make it back this year. Got room for me Marco??????????

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I stayed there for a week at the last July 4 get together and it was great. If I'm lucky I'll make it back this year. Got room for me Marco??????????
It's got your name on it.
Are you seriously planning on coming?
Would be great to see you.
Summertime's great for the beach.
Temperature's just perfect.

NYC_Trini_Span

Sep 9, 2005
Still love 'em - True story

WELL..... - even though i did get to the holiday party LATE with 2 other people, and was denied from paying for the food/drinks due to being late, then by the same person told i couldnt have champagne because i didn't pay (even though i was told i couldnt. I had the $$), only to see the 2 people i came with (who didnt pay either) get champagne poured for them right after- I still just love those Got-Dammed ribs and so i love it there still!!!!! Its the people and the atmosphere.

Now about that wait for the foo.....

:)

Prodical

Apr 14, 2007
I too have been to Rocky's Bar and liked it alot! The food was real good, the service was excellent and the computers were a nice bonus! Haven't stayed in one of the condos yet, but may when I get my next trip together.

I've also been to the Shark Bar. Lou also has great food and service.

Both places are must visits if you are in Sosua or the North Coast for that matter!:)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I Was A LITTLE Surprised Last Time I Stayed At "ROCKY'S"!!

I was sound asleep in my room at about 2 am. There was a loud knock on my door! Someone in a LOUD VOICE asked me if I had any women in my room?
I didn't hear at first so I asked them "WHAT?"
They again asked if I had any women in my room????
I said "NO!,I Don't!"
They opened the door,and pushed two in!!!:cheeky: :cheeky: ;)
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

What A Nice "GESTURE"!

findmehere

Jun 12, 2007
From England, trained in the special forces, was having some health issues. Have to think of other things..

findmehere

Jun 12, 2007
Thanks, see you this weekend.

Will ask Ted if he comes around as I think that was how I first met the guy.