The best ''hangout'' = Rocky's

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I didn't get to hang out @ Rocky's, but I did pick up 10 orders of the World Famous Rocky's Ribs to take to a family function on 7/19. Everybody LOVED them! :classic:

Marco was taking his daily siesta, however, when I came by. But I was pleasantly surprised to see Robert there!

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I didn't get to hang out @ Rocky's, but I did pick up 10 orders of the World Famous Rocky's Ribs to take to a family function on 7/19. Everybody LOVED them! :classic:

Marco was taking his daily siesta, however, when I came by. But I was pleasantly surprised to see Robert there!
Darn shame we missed each other.
If I remember correctly, that was around the time I was starting to get ill.
I remember trying to wait for you to arrive, and I was passing out on my feet.
As usual, DR time is different than the rest of the world, but we'll be sure to catch you next time.
Regards, Marco.

londongirl

May 1, 2006
I could get fat on those ribs!

I had to get in on this one and just say that Rockys is a must for anyone visting the area.
(Thanks lots Ted for the heads up
and thank you Isac for your nice conversation and great service)
Great ribs, to die for! and very much worth the wait.
Just a great place to chill, sit and hang out.
In short, Rocky's 'rocks'!

lewpo

Jul 29, 2007
Shark

Rocky's is great for ribs, internet, and staying connected via the web.

Don't forget The Shark Bar (Lou is a great guy and knows how to take care of customers) and Eddy's Sports Bar.

Scandall
Heck yeah to the Shark Bar and Brooklyn Lou! Let Louie take you "after hours" it's still a blur. and Cuba Libre's a long walk down the road but Fred's hospitality is worth the hike. seems to be a lot of expat law enforcement in town.