the best places to hook up in Santiago

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Excellent post Berzin my man. I think that as men there is something in our DNA that makes us enjoy the thrill of the hunt and the conquest. The difference between the serial daters and mongers is that the mongers skip the hunt and go straight to the conquest. Some guys I guess find themselves easily bored with one girl after a few months and move on to the next. Either way, at somepoint in your life you realize that no matter how many girlfriends you have or putas you frequent you are alone and a little lonely. That's perhaps the point somebody like RSG is at and they are looking for something serious and longterm.

I see only guys who live outside of USA want something more serious and long-term. The guys who live here 24/7 will always get bored by even the best girl this city has to offer. Why? simply because the next one is more appealing.
The difference between hooker dating and real girl dating is simple:
Hookers will do anyone for money. They are generally dirtier and uglier and lacking class in all areas.
The real girls are not easy to conquer, not to mention, they are cleaner, classier and more educated.
The difference is like driving a toyota camry 2009 or a 1975 concho taxi. Both are cars that run on the same street.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
my observations have always noticed some people in santiago go for university girls. like a university girl looks different from a sosua puta in the dark ? PLEASE !!!
The difference is day and night.

Sosua girl

l_2c03f76ab285f45bee2ec36d6b327b8a.jpg

VS

University girl (PUCMM type)

1joy0j.jpg

Anymore questions?
AZB

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
you are absolutely on point with your observation Berzin.
and my observations have always noticed some people in santiago go for university girls. like a university girl looks different from a sosua puta in the dark ? PLEASE !!!
hopefully his medical problem doesn't involve mathematics. then you won't need a university girl because she can count inches :ermm:

This is the problem with a guy like Kyle, all he can comment is about sex and putas, and inch sizes...I dont understand how i have become his punching bag. i UNLIKE HIM DO NOT SIT HERE AND BRAG ABOUT MY PERSONAL CONQUEST IN THE DR. How can you even compare our situations? he is just another perverted individual from NY who visits Sosua to have sex with hookers, this is not my opinion but a fact that Kyle admits himsef.Please find one thing that i have bragged about my chicas or other childish comments in that regard. Kyle or no one else on this forum knows me or what kind of girls i date,so every insult he slings is just a reflection of his character. Now him on the other hand, we all know what his character is, and that he is a VIP in the Sosua hooker scene.Keep saveing for your next trip Kyle..

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
Excellent post Berzin my man. I think that as men there is something in our DNA that makes us enjoy the thrill of the hunt and the conquest. The difference between the serial daters and mongers is that the mongers skip the hunt and go straight to the conquest. Some guys I guess find themselves easily bored with one girl after a few months and move on to the next. Either way, at somepoint in your life you realize that no matter how many girlfriends you have or putas you frequent you are alone and a little lonely. That's perhaps the point somebody like RSG is at and they are looking for something serious and longterm.

You are totally correct Frank the Tank, i was in a 18 year faithful marriage,[I KNOW I WAS] and was never the type of guy to cheat or run around with multiple partners. I first came to the dr for business, not to score hookers in Sosua. I never put down Kyle for what he enjoys and does, but he is just a typical tourist, want to live in the DR guy who thinks all the girls in the DR are hookers because that is what he hangs with. I am truely not lonely Frank, I have the life of riely at the moment, I am in the DR whenever i want,and i am enjoying life. If i find someone serious then great, If not, then I had a good time..

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
why does this guy repeats himself ? does he have Alzheimers ??
i'm back on topic.
AZB, as you've stated many times you must:

speak good spanish (not barrio spanglish)
wear nice clothes to not include shorts
stay away from the barrio girls, baby's momma drama, etc.
impress a girl with aspirations not material things

so where are the good girls ?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
why does this guy repeats himself ? does he have Alzheimers ??
i'm back on topic.
AZB, as you've stated many times you must:

speak good spanish (not barrio spanglish)
wear nice clothes to not include shorts
stay away from the barrio girls, baby's momma drama, etc.
impress a girl with aspirations not material things

I suggest you guys stop this exchange. Its not healthy. Both of you guys are good people.
lets start asking serious questions and get back to informative discussion.

Question: Where are the good girls?
answer:
the good girls are in good places, where the bad girls don't exist.
Good girls are not found in sosua town. They may go to the beach with family but they will never hang around in puta bars or streets. Good girls will not feel comfortable among 100 hookers around them.
To meet good girls, one has to be a good man in every manner. When you are a decent man with clean manners who likes to be in company of other good people, then he will only attract good people. This is just automatic. No work involved.
I do not frequent any shady places nor I hang around with low life people from barrios who are looking for friendship of foreigners. Stay in nice dominican residential areas and shop in their supermarkets, socialize in the same activities they share with people of their own kind and learn to speak and think like them. This comes with time and experience.
I was in colombia last week. I didn't have to ask who is a good girl and who is a bad one. I just knew it. I was with the best of the people and had a wonderful healthy time. Being this way has its own rewards.
AZB

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
The upper photo is a girl from La Villa Olimpica.

JJ

Jan 5, 2006

They are in the same places that you would find them in the US or any other country for that matter:

- Nice stores looking for the latest clothes and accessories available. These girls know the latest fashion trends in the US and Europe.
- Working out at the nice gyms
- Beauty salons and spas in nice neighborhoods
- Working professional jobs (doctors, lawyers, engineers, architects, executives)
- At family gatherings. If you meet and get to know the right people, and can get invited to any of these (weddings, bithdays, etc.), it is the best option.
- Nice clubs, bars, restaurants

- You will not meet any of these girls in colmados, rancho tipico type places, pica pollos, carwashes, or any place where you just sit on a plastic chair on the sidewalk drinking beer and listening to tipico/merengue de calle.

It's common sense. The nice girls in DR are exactly into the same things that the nice girls in most other countries are into.

corsair74

Bronze
Jul 3, 2006
The difference is day and night.

Sosua girl

l_2c03f76ab285f45bee2ec36d6b327b8a.jpg

VS

University girl (PUCMM type)

1joy0j.jpg

Anymore questions?
AZB

Sure. I have a question.

Would you happen to have the phone# of the girl in the 1st photo? She and I have some things to discuss.;)

LOL! I'm kidding. I think that I already have her number.

The girls in the 2nd photo do absolutely nothing for me. Seriously, I've seen much more attractive girls just strolling down the street in Santiago.

Oh well. To each his own.

A

apostropheman

Sure. I have a question.

Would you happen to have the phone# of the girl in the 1st photo? She and I have some things to discuss.;)

The girls in the 2nd photo do absolutely nothing for me. Seriously, I've seen much more attractive girls just strolling down the street in Santiago.

I prefer my lady friends to have eyes! :cheeky::bunny::bunny:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Sure. I have a question.

You didn't even have to mention that. its already understood. Like I said before: if a girl is with a tourist, in sosua, she is most likely a cuero. I never expected you to like the girls in the 2nd picture. Thanks god we have different taste in women. You can have all the girls who look like in the 1st picture. You guys and these girls are a match made in heaven. Take them all from here and make babies with them in usa or canada.
Viva la diferencia!!
AZB

Let me address the undercurrent of antagonism in this thread with a few questions.

According to you fine gentlemen, what is the difference between serial dating and casual whoremongering?Whore mongering is going to Pedro Clisante and paying straight up for sex, Serial dating is meeting normal girls with jobs or somewhat normal lives and enjoying some time with them and several other womeen like that. Serial daters don't pay for it, we pay for dinner drinks and take care of the woman but dont give her pesos on the way out the door. :)

I could be wrong, but from my observation when a guy jumps from one partner to another the end game remains the same. So does it really matter if one does this in Santiago with a fine upstanding university chica or a Sosua whore?Yeah there is a difference, I can leave my girls in my apt and go out for a drink with my buddies and she will not clean me out,but she may tidy up the apt a bit and even cook a meal for me.I can sleep without worrying that I will wake up and all my cash is gone.

To me the difference is a question of semantics, and an excuse to needlessly chest-bump. We aren't in high school anymore, gentlemen. But sometimes it feels that way when I read some of the posts in this section.Dont want to brag but I do date some fine women in DR, Date not pay!!! ;)

Does the satisfaction lie in the conquest?Sometimes Is it about bragging rights?Sometimes :) A question of status, as in my chica is finer than your chica? Because that's what it sounds like to me.They are all fine,its more like my chica has a job!!! :)

Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not interested in taking side in the RSG-Kyle steel cage match here, nor am I trying to be judgmental. Just wanted your viewpoints on this.I dont want to pick sides either,Maybe I could buy you both a beer when I'm in town next week,sort of a peace treaty and show off my new wife.

Cant we just get along?

Reactions: Berzin

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
HM, does the library and supermarket trick work in santiago too ?

badpiece, i was just trying to keep the thread going :laugh:

Jan 5, 2006
Kyle, I'm just trying to point out that it's all common sense and not rocket science. :)

I happen to have plenty of family and friends in DR, so I have no problems getting invited into situations where these women are present, therefor, I avoid the supermarket and library. :p

We all know what you will find where, so it's just a matter of what an individual is looking for. There are plenty of both types for everyone, so to each their own. Happy hunting! :)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I just don't know what the real big deal is here; meeting real girls is so easy. They are so easy to talk to and they are so much more cleaner and honorable. Why is it some guys are still asking the same old lame questions: how do you know who is a good, family girl? Where do you meet them? What do these girls want? blah blah blah. Where do you guys live in? A cave?
Please just get out and meet the real people in every country you visit. I was in colombia and had no problem meeting real people everywhere I went.
Maybe I am just a people-person.
AZB

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Thank you Badpiece for an honest reply to my questions.

From what I've read the rules differ depending on your situation and what you're looking for.

It's not the same for a casual tourist as it is for someone who either lives in the DR or travels there frequently.

But I feel uncomfortable with the notion that some have that because they meet and date a higher quality of chica that they are somehow superior to those who don't have the time/inclination to do so. It devolves into a pathetic slugfest over who is more charming and who has more "game" than the next guy.

It's a bit too judgmental and only adds to the unnecessary vitriol on this site.

Serial dating/whoremongering has their similarities, and also some very pronounced differences. Let's just leave it at that-no need to throw it in anyone's face regardless of what side of this issue you are on.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
Cant we just get along?
I Second everything badpiece said, and yea me and Kyle are cool, he has his opinion and i have mine..Ok Kyle, I owe you a beer or two, lets hook up and do a good girl bad girl experiment in the DR..

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
I just don't know what the real big deal is here; meeting real girls is so easy. They are so easy to talk to and they are so much more cleaner and honorable. Why is it some guys are still asking the same old lame questions: how do you know who is a good, family girl? Where do you meet them? What do these girls want? blah blah blah. Where do you guys live in? A cave?
Please just get out and meet the real people in every country you visit. I was in colombia and had no problem meeting real people everywhere I went.
Maybe I am just a people-person.
AZB

AZB, you have a wingman for your next trip to Colombia if you want one:cheeky:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
But I feel uncomfortable with the notion that some have that because they meet and date a higher quality of chica that they are somehow superior to those who don't have the time/inclination to do so. .
Its all too simple. You set it all up before you even step in to that foreign land.
Thanks to badoo.com I was able to set up all my dates, way before time. Everything was served to me on silver platter.
Some of you guys are young and coming from latin background. You guys speak perfect spanish and some are very good looking too. You guys should be able to do way better than the guys chasing ugly hookers in sosua bars.
Just let your fingers do the clicking. The chicks will come flowing out of your computer screen.
AZB

corsair74

Bronze
Jul 3, 2006
You didn't even have to mention that. its already understood. Like I said before: if a girl is with a tourist, in sosua, she is most likely a cuero. I never expected you to like the girls in the 2nd picture. Thanks god we have different taste in women. You can have all the girls who look like in the 1st picture. You guys and these girls are a match made in heaven. Take them all from here and make babies with them in usa or canada.
Viva la diferencia!!
AZB

Hey, I just don't think that the girls in the 2nd photo are that attractive. And it doesn't matter where they are from. There are much more attractive college girls in Santiago. I know because I've dated them.

I've actually dated well-educated "good girls" from all over the island. And the majority looked better than the girls in that second photo. So your efforts to paint me as a cuero-dating tourist are futile.

But this isn't about me. I already know how to go out and meet stunners.

To the OP. HM pretty much nailed it. Quality girls in Santiago are like their counterparts anywhere else in the world. You meet them in the same places. And I am living proof that you DO NOT have to live there to score quality girls. If you are relatively young, in decent shape, clean cut, dress nice, dance well, and speak decent spanish as well as having a good understanding of the culture, you shouldn't have any problems finding decent girls who want to hang out with you. Those tourists who have trouble are generally lacking in one of the above criteria.

Don't sweat it man. Go and have fun.

Vince.;)