The Dominican Republic Has 100,000 Prostitutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArJay

Jan 1, 2002
Criss Colon said:
... Us so called,"OLD FARTS"are doing quit well for ourselves here in Santo Domingo! .........(find the misused word,recieve a "Prize"!)

The sentence is malformed because "Us" is the subject, and the verb is "are doing quit well".

I chose to correct it by substituting a proper subject "We".

You offered up a "prize" for finding the misused word, but since your attention span is no longer than the useless appendage between your legs, you chose to attack me on some imaginary pretext just as a truly worthwhile individual such as Joe Scholar could have predicted you would.

doslenguas

Jul 18, 2002
Cheeky, indeed! And to mention using a dictionary, too. At least some people here are blessed with a refreshing sense of humor, and aren't so thin-skinned they are unable to poke a bit of fun at themselves.
Funny how much energy people are willing to devote to the topic of prostitution, and maybe even more humorous is the lack of mention of male prostitutes... At the risk of being scorned for using a dictionary, a prostitute is also is also "...a person who willingly uses his or her talent or ability in a base and unworthy way, usually for money."
Since visiting Cuba I consider Castro to be the biggest pimp in the world; certainly the U.S. Congress must be the biggest whorehouse in the world...
Makes sense, especially since "congress" also means sexual intercourse. Since the Bush league stole the presidency to consolidate power for the conservative coalition and his smarmy business associates I had the feeling we were getting screwed.
What an image: the White House with a red light burning at the front door...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Clinton took the light with him when he left!

Along with half the furniture!Yes,there are "Male" prostitutes,and there are 2 "Headed" snakes,and some people and animals have 6 fingers or toes,but damn few,and I've never seen one.Now female prostitutes is another story,I saw one Tuesday afternoon for about 2 hours!I didn't check her fingers,you never know! I'll look tomorrow!CRISCO

MikeKO

Apr 12, 2002
Yup.. That nasty old shrub stole the White House from that truely upstanding scion of modern democracy, the canidate that solicted and accepted campaign contributions from the Peoples Repbulic of China.

Mike

doslenguas

Jul 18, 2002
My hands and conscience are clean: unwilling to select between Coke or Pepsi, I cast my worthless vote for Ralph Nader. If you look at the Bushit business dealings, and those of the reptilian vice (what a truly appropriate name) president, how can you harbor any admiration or muster even a smattering of respect? These slimy creatures make Larry Flynt look saintly...
Maybe I'm coming around. Rather than being raped by political prostitutes, maybe I'll follow CC's lead. At least after a good screwing I'll get a kiss - and I won't be taxed for it!

nancyh

Jan 13, 2002
Chris Collon is a very sad example of males. Thank goodness there are men with intelligence - his is lacking. But then, since claims he is getting so much action we can all pretty well assume he gets none!! We know the type girls don't we? Probably little man syndrome!!!

doslenguas

Jul 18, 2002
Nancy,
Some things aren't worthy of being acknowledged, e.g. two dimensional misfits with stunted maturity and emotional growth. There are too many positive things to focus on, and sad men unable to enjoy a healthy relationship are to be pitied - and ignored.
?Donde vives?

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
I thought the board was slow lately but digging up an old post like this one from July is pretty bad. I think this one should be put in the DR1 cemetery.

doslenguas

Jul 18, 2002
De acquerdo: DEP. By the way, what's it like there in mid to late November? Having lived in Mexico for a dozen years and after visiting several places in the Caribbean, I'm curious about the DR. Climate, comfort, and fishing are my interests - not prostitution.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
welcome2.gif

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"CRIS COLON LIVES"!

I feel flattered that "Nancyh",and "Dos Lenguas"("I once said I would love one of those tongues up my.........................well thats enough said about that")felt the need to dig up old bones,since there is no fresh meat available! They are probably "Sock Puppets" anyway.I am back after a "Culinary Tour" of New York and Boston.I have eaten "Good Seafood",good junk food,and good comfort food.I didn't get laid for 3 weeks.First day back I paid my dues at home,second day back I paid "The Rent" in Lo Mina!!!!! CaN'T GET ENOUGH OF THAT "TEENAGE" STUFF! and I really hope that Irritates you!!!CRIS COLON,Buries The Bone........PS,"Hi" Theresa,are you the only one on this board who "Gets It?",and I don't mean sex, or what? So many poor beautiful young girls,I got to go make up for lost time.Would anyone want to be,"COLONized"? HeHeHe.."P"..PS....Nancyh,I would be more than happy to show you my penis,and let you be the judge...Please come just a little closer...now open your mouth....."AHeeeey!!",there,what do you think?

Last edited:

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Criss,

If doslenguas was a man, I wouldn't mind either:laugh: I'm not the only one on the board who would like to get it. MQ runs a close second. In fact if doslenguas was a man MQ and I REALLY wouldn't mind ;)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Theresa,.............

I think I originally thought that "Two Tongues" was female,just wishful thinking,and fantasy thinking,on my part I guess! Turns out "IT" is a man! Go for it."Imagine THE POSSIBILITIES!!!!Cris

Mcinbrass

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
100,000 is a conservative number

If the Dominican Republic is I would say 80-85% middle class and lower. Middle class in the Dominican Republic is not like here in the US They struggle every day. Then all of the women in this category are potential targets for exploitation. Just start a conversation with a girl with her eye on leaving and you can expolit her. This is also a form of prostitution. Not just $$ for sex. Sad but true.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Dear "Dumbamerican"

This Forum is the "Mars/Venus" Forum! Talking about,and expressing thoughts about sex and sexuality,is what goes on here.What do you do at the Super Market,complain that they are selling food in here?Don' go to a Bar,I heard that they are full of people drinking!"I see we have sickos around here"is your way of contributing ?Then why don't you "Get The F--k OUT?" Cris Colon,"Official DR1 Greeter"!

domerican

Oct 9, 2002
Dear "Colon",

Or should I say Dumb_Colon! Just as an FYI: I'm a very proud Dominicana!

I guess if you don't like my comments and can't take the heat than maybe YOU should get the F--K OUT!

As for me, I was not offended by your AGAIN sicko remarks and comments, I was just stating mine (or is it because I'm a female you feel the need to "machonize") and could not elaborate becuase I had to get off the computer. I thought (per you), "This Forum is the "Mars/Venus" Forum! Talking about,and expressing thoughts about sex and sexuality".

I guess when dealing with you I will have to be very careful with what I write - I might offend the poor baby! GROW UP!

And by the way, if the food is bad (or rotten) at the market, you bet your a... I'm going to complain!

Warmly,
Domerican - the official DR1 Dominican/American who loves people like Cris Colon (NOT) and shut them up!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
And to think our hard earned tax dollars.................

.....are being wasted on trying to educate people who are then unable to read,or form a cognative sentence!.......I guess the "Mango" didn't fall to far from the "Mata" in her case! Cris Colon

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
Criss,

I only wish I could be more like you.
Don't look them get to you, On second
thought, you already know that.

Te cuida,

Moca

Status
Not open for further replies.