The Dominican Republic Has 100,000 Prostitutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

doslenguas

Jul 18, 2002
It must be dipsomania or the intense sun (and inevitable cerebral atrophy) that causes some poor fool to criticize someone's spelling when that particular fool is oblivious to punctuation and spacing. You may be doing "...quit (sic) well for ourselves..." but if this is the best way you can find to pass the time, you might as well be in a rest home in Hoboken.
And for your edification, young, three-dimensional, intelligent women prefer young, vibrant men to shallow old farts who don't know what in the hell they're talking about...
Sorry, because I'm aware the truth hurts. Ni modo...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
As always the "Ignorant" and "Inexperienced"...

.......miss the point! Young sexy third world "Teens" find money very "sexy"! I'm going to my apt.to prove that right now! "What a Country"!!!Crisco(You keep posting tho,I'll get some for all of you who can only dream!!!!!!

doslenguas

Jul 18, 2002
Crisco...What an appropriate name for a cheap, fatty, tasteless, unhealthy substance whose sole use is to ruin perfectly nutritious food... what a terribly hollow existence. To be pitied rather than scorned is the person (I purposely avoid using the word "man") who can only attract women with money. I'd much rather be destitute with charm, intellect, compassion, and a soul... and people who appreciate me for what I am and not for what I have.
But, to each his own. Ni modo...

Billy Bob Redma

Jul 18, 2002
I love faty foods,and fat men2

Gee too tongues,you sound very sad!We are both new hear,but you are only talking trashe to mrcrisco an not doing any good !you shood take a lessun from the others an don't say nothing if not nothing good too say!I hope you go away soon! Who needs you!Billy Bob

Jim Hinsch

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
geocities.com
We all do the best we can and the rest should "butt out". Good for Chris. Besides, we all know that in the DR, te conozco por tu maleta. You ARE what you have, like it or not. If you have money, there is usually a positive reason.

Everybody comes to the party with their own agenda. I applaud all who get what they seek. May we all. Shame? For sheep.

joescholar

Jul 15, 2002
Is that your response to the debate is personal attacks. I guess it shows your limitations.

So what If I didn't use spell checking, and I was mocking another poster who used the word drivel. Plus this ignorant Jarhead carries three degrees one being a Masters.

Actually I'm very happy and happily married to a beautiful well-educated Agricultural Engineer from Santo Domingo, and I didn't have to pay for that. Being a simple gentlemen was a better approach.

And finally you said "young girls like old guys"...."and you got the Chicks".....HELLO!! wake up!!! we are talking about young
Prostitutes and Hookers. That?s what you?re paying for buddy or feeding. I'm a competitor and I like a challenge and paying for it is not challenging to me, thats too easy, much too easy. Also when I was single and traveled to different countries, I didn't have to pay for it. Some guys got it, and some guys don't. It is obvious that you my friend don't, but it's your money.

I'm also sorry you failed as a man in USA/Euro with woman who put you in your place. I guess paying for young poor hookers is your only option. So Sad, but that leaves the quality woman for the good guys.

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Hey Billy Bob you sound a lot like Crisco, CCCCCCCCCCcccc, Criss Colon aka "Tommy2Strokes". I think I saw Angelia Jolie with your kid, you better go find her. :surprised

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I suggest you file suit against wherever yo got those 3 degrees!

Or at least ask for a refund!I hope that the diplomas came with a big tube of "KY-Jelly" cause you really got screwed up the "Butt" that is only my opinion!That degree in "Masterbaiting" is not a big deal by the way,I got mine at 12 years of age!I don't use it now of course,but it is nice to have something to fall back on if my money ever runs out!I am glad that you are happy and happily married to a beautiful woman.I don't mock or criticise your relationship,or lifestyle,as you do mine! I am confident and self-assured and so don't need to go around looking for confrontations.I don't feel the need to promote or justify my life by ridiculing the lives of others!I am the 3rd."smartest poster on dr1,yet I don't proclaim myself as "JoeIntelligent"."Point-of-the-Day",there are two kinds of men in the world;those who will admit that they "pay" for pussy,and "LIARS"! Which one are you? CRISCO"Oh there is a "third" kind,like you, those who don't want or get any!

Last edited:

joescholar

Jul 15, 2002
Never directed my thoughts to you

I never mentioned names nor pointed fingers, you just happen to respond because I guess it touched home. I responded to the whole idea of it, not what Criss Colon does.

I simply responded with my argument simply because of the several post made of people talking as if sexing poor young hookers was a badge of honor and justifying it as if they deserved it. And in a half hock way claiming it as if it is such a manly thing to do. Well I begged to differ and responded. I?ve had my moments in the past?. but you know, as people grow older they generally progress in life not regress.

When personal attacks come to play because you can't defend your position then it becomes silly like it's becoming now.

If you believe I'm a liar, that?s your prerogative. You chose to challenge my intellect and I responded. I don't claim to be smarter then anyone nor do I wish to appear as if I'm better than anyone. I also don't need to make extra efforts to justify my credentials to you. I like dialog and I'm only here to dialog and of course defend personal attacks if need be.

ciao

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Ay!".."Joe"you are no fun anymore,I will now throw you away like a mouse

when the "Cat" ceases to be entertained by the hunt!You really should get your money back,your spelling and word usage are primary school level! "Half-Cocked" is the word,but you were only ridiculing another "poster" right?"Then",and"Than" can't be interchanged just because "Joescholar" likes it that way!Just enable "spell check" and "grammer check" and the fact that you are without the basic "tools" of the English language won't be so apparent!If not, try the "nickname" of "JoeSQUALOR",it fits your literary style better!Now where is that "Ignore" feature?CRISCO

Last edited:

joescholar

Jul 15, 2002
I write according to my audience

Since your my audience, Colon Cancer, I'll stick to the 3rd grade form of writing, so you can understand.

ciao

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You might want to try the following;

"Since (you are) my audience",or even,"Since (you're) my audience" but when you use,"since(YOUR" my audience,it only serves to dig your own hole in the "Graveyard" of the "Pseudo-intellectuals"!"Dig Deep, O ignorant one",you are going to be there(see, not ;"THEIR") for a long long time!!!Keep this up, you are only making a fool of yourself.Many have tried,all have failed!Dr1 is littered with the bones of much better than your ilk!!You can't play in my yard.I have such an inflated opinion of myself that your comments only make me laugh!I am "Always Right",even when I'm wrong!I rule my world!It is a nice place to be.My rules,my clocks,my everything!I do what I want,when I want.Go away,you are an "ant" at my picnic!I have forgotten more than you will ever know!"CRISCO COLON",I have thrown you a "bone"!...........You might also think about using "Than"you,and not,"Then" you!Just a thought to help you hide your ignorance a little deeper! Can you write a 3 word sentence without a "mistake"?That is your "homework" for tonight,try to write a 3 word sentence with correct spelling and correct use of a personal pronoun!It should be very easy for an "Ex-Marine",who "carries" 3 degrees,one of them a "Masters"!I've said it before,I'll say it again;"On the DR!,anyone can be who,or whatever,they want to be!Your test is,"Open Book",I want you to have a fighting chance!!CCCCCCCCccccccccccCCCCCCCCccccc

Last edited:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Oh joescholar, you had the misfortune of starting a fight with the wrong guy.
Like cris says, you just can't jump into the game as Mr. nobody and start empiring everyone. You must do your time and get to know everybody here. For ex: tell us who you are? where do you live? Your connection to DR? How old are you? How much do you normally pay for hookers? etc etc.
Then read on and see who write about what and who is keen on what topics.
We are here to help anyone just for asking, but all we want in return is kindness.
I am sure you are well read but keep in mind we are not all dummies who have left everything behind at our home countries to come here to seek some action with the local barrio cheap hookers.
Criss has great insights into almost every social issue concerning DR, Golo (now in hiding) knows everything you have always wanted to know about almost everything ex: politics, prison life, hookers (sorry, thats criss' department), chopos, discos, race cars etc. Then we have Hillbilly who is connected with god in santiago and will tell you everything about DR from the stone age till now. Bushbaby is the puerto plata expert. Jim Hinsch is boca chica man with a ton of wisdom in every walk of life. Myself: also an expert (self appointed) in santiago social affairs.

So you see, we have something to offer to almost everyone who is in need for info.
I suggest you drop this silly argument with criss because he has more time in hand than you can imagine. He may not have 3 degrees on the wall but I can assure you he hasn't gone grey from sitting under the pataya beach hot sun.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I "lived" in Pataya when there was only one dirt road...

..and only one hotel.I remember when the girls were older than I was!Now that is a long time ago!Thanks for the memories AZBccccc

william nelson

Jul 10, 2002
Group

I'm glad to meet you'll this is a "die Hard',forum all I DID WAS TO MENTIOM AIDS.I'm in Orlando,Fl.a DR want to be I'm glad to see such a lively group express themselfs. Thanks W.O

doslenguas

Jul 18, 2002
Interesting how, perhaps unknowingly or due to a Freudian slip, some people select the most appropriate names. For example, consider someone calling himself Crisco Colon: we know Crisco is an unhealthy saturated fat, and a colon? It's the part of the large intestine extending from the cecum to the rectum, which is obviously from which this lower lifeform speaks...
If he spews drivel from his rectum, I wonder if that means his brain is located in his gluteus maximus. It certainly appears so...

Status
Not open for further replies.