The Waterfront Restaurant Review

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Joseph's

Robert said:
SosuaJoe, I'll be sure to check your place out on my next visit to Sosua in a 2-3 weeks. You might even get a visit from Dolores over the weekend as she is up and about on the North Coast and Samana for the next few days.
My bro and his wife ate there and said it was one of the finest meals they had in the 3 months they were here.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I got a better solution: The charter flight to uganda, apparently, has not been filled up to capacity. Lets put all employees of waterfront restaurant, including the owner, on the plane to be shipped to Uganda. let Eidy Amin dada teach them a good lesson.
2 thumbs up for sosuajoe's restaurant if he is getting great reviews from folks.
Now joe, do I get a free meal? ;)

SosuaJoe

Feb 24, 2005
Hijacking successful!

Terrorists have nothing on me!

Thread successfully hijacked.

Thanks Rocky, for the kind words.

Thanks Robert for letting me shamelessly plug. Am trying to build a database of residents to whom to send my menu every week. Would it be all right if I left my email address and those who were interested could email me to join the list? Not sure what the rules are, so if it's 'no' that's more than fine.

AZB -- no such thing as a free meal.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Thanks for posting the info. I will be in to enjoy your food probably in the next couple of days. Nice to have another choice in town.

I have heard the same review that Marco did from the same person and I was going to get around to it but forgot about it. Thanks for bringing it up to me again.

Nov 5, 2004
umm..sorry to turn this thread back to the waterfront resturant. lol.

I have a picture updated in the gallery of me and my family eating at a resturant in Sosua with a beautiful ocean view.

If someone can let me know if this is the same resturant? It has been bugging me that I couldn't remember the name of it.

The genral descriptions of it sound the same as where we were...but I was so sure it had another name besides the Waterfront resturant....

And now..back to SosuaJoe's resturant...I will be stoping in next time I am in the DR..around June/July. Will try to PM you and let you know I'm coming first...(consider yourself warned!) LOL ;)

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
If it's the first pic in the gallery with a fellow bareback in it, then it appears to be taken at the Sosua Bay club.
If not, it might be PierGiorgio.

Nov 5, 2004
Rocky said:
If it's the first pic in the gallery with a fellow bareback in it, then it appears to be taken at the Sosua Bay club.
If not, it might be PierGiorgio.

Yes, thats my husband, me and my parents. Me and Carlos went swimming before supper. you can jump right into the ocean if you go down some steps..and there is a pool by the resturant too. It is in back of a nice hotel if that helps any?

Thank you for your reply :)

Nov 5, 2004
Tamborista said:
I never knew La Puntilla @ PierGiorgio allowed bareback dining!
AHH! La Puntilla! That's the name. Thank you Tamborista! :)

Well we didn't come in wearing our towles..but we put them on after swimming in the ocean & the pool while we were waiting for our food...you can swim in their pools..and the ocean is right there to swim in. I have been there 3 or 4 times..we always go swimming before supper. :) You should try it sometime it's fun, and very refreshing..especially when it is really hot out. No better way to relax then to go for a swim to cool off then have a nice meal with a great view. ;)

Last edited: