To all of those who still have hope!!!

Kekamba

Aug 21, 2002
This is a good laugh!

What did I tell ya! There are some pretty interesting people out there and this thread proves it!!!!!:laugh:

love da DR

Aug 1, 2002
Well lookey here, lookey here, lookey here, KeKamba you go girl!!

First of all we are in the Men are from Mars & Women are from Venus section of the board so all is fair when it comes to gender
discussions. See KeKamba & anyone one else who does not take offense to me expression my views at this venue. I feel the same way about Dominican Ladies as you feel about the Gents or at least your special Dominican friend. I get so much advice about staying away from the Dominican that "it will never work" that "she will use you" that "she will set your bed on fire" that she will never love you " that "they (Dominican women) don't go for blacks guys from the States" etc. etc. etc. I could write a book on the caveats that have been expressed to me on this topic. I used to believe this rhetoric 100% until I visited for myself and the truth be told I never had so much fun with the Ladies in the DR in a plutonic way of course. The point is I asked for some advice got it and was able to dismiss most of it " to me the Dominican Woman" is the toughest yet, most tender woman, she is the most common yet sophisticated, she is the most rugged yet caring of all the types of women that I have met. I will find my Dominicanita in the DR one day I will marry her and we will go forth and multiply until that day I will dream of her every night and think of her everyday. Never, never, giving up on that fantasy regardless of what the nay sayers have to say about it.

KeKamba .....thanks for starting this thread I could go on about the Ladies of the DR but it 's time to bring this to an end.

Isaac, Getting one step closer to running away to the Dominican Republic.

Kekamba

Aug 21, 2002
Issac.... nice work

Finally some responces that I love!!! Issac... buddy some nice work you got going there. I hope you find your Dominican Lady one day and you guys go on to have a bangin future (no pun intended).
As to the person that said "another one bites the dust"... I have not yet bit the dust and I doubt that I will for a long while. I am happy and that is all that matters. I LOVE DOMINICANS. They make great friends.... great lovers and great human beings and as long as people keep replying this thread will continue hopefully for a very long time. Keep the reply's coming kids.
Kekamba!

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Yeah Issac,

Now that you have this dreadful physical handicap I don't feel like stepping
on your toes.hahaha
What on earth happend to your feet?? Take is easy
buddy and may be walk slowly to DR instead of running.
Dulcinea will be waiting for you. X

love da DR

Aug 1, 2002
x_man thanks for not stepping on my toes.

Yeah well to make a long story short I had rather large portions of both heels removed (oh the agony of defeet). I am going crazy
just hanging around the house, I want to return to work but the
doctor says forget about it for now, and my job has just informed
me that they will provide me with 12 weeks of recovery leave-- I just can't win.

X, do you plan to be in the DR during Christmas and New Years?

Isaac Getting one step closer to running away to the Dominican Republic.

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Sorry Isaac,

X_mas is shopping season in California can't get away. Next time X_man.

Jim Hinsch

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
geocities.com
I know of many relationships between Dominicans and gringos that have lasted more than 5 years and still going. Hillbilly himself I believe is an example.

When one is under 25, their life hasn't even begun yet. If I were to have been judged by where I was at 25, ...

People around the world for thousands of years have lived happy lives together, and many of them didn't even meet until they were to marry.

Do not live together, do not marry, do not make babies, and do not make declarations of monogamy (or request it), until at least 2 years of living in the same city have passed. Do not do any of the above based on physical attraction, sex, or money.

On the monogamy issue, if both want it, it will happen without declaration or promise. If one doesn't want that, they will not comply anyway.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Leave it to Ken to ask you to use email,or private mail!

First he got Robert to give him a place to hide from real debate;"The DR Deflates",I mean Debates Forum.Now he doesn't want us to talk about the "S" word on the Mars & Venus" Forum. Now I know that Ken will never believe this,but women actually get Horny too.Not with a "Wishy Washy" guy like him of course,but with a real man!Thousands of woman from all over the world flock to the DR because of the men.Not old men like us,but young Dominican STUDS! Guys that can do "All Night Long" what it takes us "All Night Long" to do!They have great SEX with Big,Dark,Dominican"Construction" workers,with Large "Tools" to work with!Get what you want GIRLS!Enjoy!Then tell us about your good fortune here on the "MARS & VENUS" FORUM!The "OWG's"(OLD WHITE GUYS) will continue to suffer from "LDPE","Large Dark Penis Envy"! My "Tool" is not large,but I keep it "Sharp" with lots of use,and abuse!So "Use It Or Lose It"! Boys and Girls,and let those who do their "Laundry" by hand go to the "DR DEBATES" FORUM with KEN! Maybe they can become a:"MASTERdeBATER" like him!CRISCO;) ;)

Kekamba

Aug 21, 2002
Criss... whatever...

Hey there,
Two words for ya hun....
F**KING RIGHT
That was very well said and I think that I found my new idol... damn straight woman (I think). Tell it like it is and should be!!:cool:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Get your frustrations out of your system, Crisco

Criss Colon said:
As my wife's mother,and father, live with us I see this cultural norm on a daily basis.It really shows when a "Family Meeting" is called to resolve the most recent crisis!"Mami" is in control,even the most "macho" of the 3 brothers defers to "Mami"! If the meeting includes "Cunados"(Brothers-in-law),forget about it,they don't even voice an opinion.They just nod their heads in agreement with "Mami"!Even though I violated all of "Hillbilly's" 3 Rules for Marrying A Dominican",I got an exemption because of the "Mami" clause;If the girl comes from an "intact" family,ie.,she has both her mother and her father in the house with her,and her mother is a strong "Matriarch",and you are staying in the DR,and your wife will see her mother every day,you can consider marriage!

What rattled your cage, Crisco?

It is good that DR1 provides you the opportunity to work out some of your frustrations. I'm sure that I would do the same were I in a situation where my mother-in-law wore the pants in the family. When you grow up in a culture, as both you and I did, where the man is the head of the family and the mother-in-law is the subject of jokes, it has got to be tough to take. As I told you before, I'm sympathetic.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
POOR KEN!

This is now the second time you have pulled the post regarding my feelings about living in a multi-generational household here in the DR.Your response then,as now is really pathetic.My Mother-in-Law is the "glue" that holds our extended family together.Your tired premise about "Mothers-in Law" being the subject of jokes in US culture is part of what is wrong with US Culture!Your statement about me not wearing the pants in my family,and men being the head of the family speakes volumes about your dated mindset! Maybe if more men looked at marriage as a Life Partnership,and not a convenient,cheap way to get sex and a housekeeper at the same time,there would be a lot more happy couples in the world!My father once told me that if you want to see what your wife will be like in 20 years,look at her mother.I did,I liked what I saw,and I made the right choice!My Mother-In-Laws' mother lives with us too!She is about 90 years old.Her only job in life is to spread her love to her children,grandchildren,and greatgrandchildren.Pathetic right?I guess I should boot her out,but she doesn't eat very much!Thanks for your "Sympathy",I knew I could count on you! CRISCO

naksu

Aug 28, 2002
This is an everlasting subject wether you lived in the tourist traps in Europe or in DR...everwhere there are guys/girls who take an advantage of others. And EVERYWHERE there are the ones who don't, who can actually really be trusted. I mean of course we young girls have to be careful but how can we learn if we don't live? Or how do we find THE ONE (if that person exists) if we don't try our possibilities?

Even if I'm young I have seen a lot and as far as I'm concerned some Dominicans I've met are amazing and great friends and some are...well, sankies. It's true that it's more likely for a girl to end up with an sanky but there's also a change to meet "the decent one"...they really do exist in DR too! And for those who think, how can she know she has spent just couple of weeks in the country, you are wrong, I have in fact lived there for 10 months and in that time you see the reality and create some kind of ability to see if one is true or not. You just simply have to, to survive. it's a hard place for a young girl, still I love it!

So, for Kekamba and all the others, go for it! If you feel good and know that you are not being used, enjoy! Just don't be blind, use your brain and be realistic. If the guy is after your money, you will know, if he only enjoys being with you while having sex you will know as well. If he wants to visit your parents after two weeks he probably just wants to get out of the country, if he calls you to send him money because he was in an accident.....you got the point, right?

And like Jim said, do not rush into anything. Give your relationship time and try living together for YEARS, see what happens. A gringa/gringo can have a real relationship with dominican, meaning where the other half loves you, respects you and feels happy to be with you. And when you get into the dominican live you'll enjoy it...and hate it! So then it's your choice: Are you ready to leave all the things you thought are part of the every day live(hot water, electricity, appoinments ON TIME....)? It's not a paradise, some days it's far away from it.

Just my opinion, feel free to criticize;)

Jwb

Jan 10, 2002
Good point Isaac, I have heard this one alot.

"[Dominican women don't go for blacks guys from the States" etc. etc. etc. I could write a book on the caveats that have been expressed to me on this topic.]"
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I am a dark skinned black man and much to my surprise, when I am in the DR I dont feel discriminated against anymore then when I am in the US, I guess the mighty $ Dollar speaks loudly.

americanwoman

Oct 5, 2002
I have never met a Dominican that I didn't like! In fact it is true that Dominican men (one in particular) are the best lovers too!

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
I will find my Dominicanita in the DR one day I will marry her and we will go forth and multiply

:bandit:
I RECOMEND YOU DO BOTH,MARRY HER, MULTIPLY,THEN GO FORTH AND MULTIPLY SOME MORE,SO MANY GEORGEOUS WOMEN SO LITTLE TIME:bandit:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Playboy Had a story about 20 years ago,...........

that said that Cuban men were rated as the worlds best lovers,and that they also had the biggest "Dicks"!Dominican men will screw anything as long as it is lighter than they are.So If the lady who says dominican men are great lovers is a "White Pork Belly",with a face like Ernest Borgnine,and doesn't get any "play" except from dominicanos,I know why she would feel that way! Criss"Desi"Colon

Last edited:
D

Dubld

So that's why all the Cuba-US trouble began - a weenie war! Figures.......
Cris - I am in agreement 100% on this one!

scaramooch

Dumb as a box of rocks!
Oct 1, 2002
All you guys are hung up on the size of your dicks, if you think it's to small there are number of products they advertise that will make your "tool" longer and thicker , you can even get an operation where they will take your body fat and injected on your tool to increase the girth, but all this things are for men that are insecure about themselves, just remember is not the lengh of your tongue that counts , its how you flicker it.